Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, March 15, 2008

DaveinDublin from Youtube.

I was on youtube the other day. I was trying to see if I could find other people who might be getting targeted without knowing it.

Anyways I came across this guy who says that he is being tracked, or thinks that he is being tracked. DaveinDublin. That's ofcourse not what makes me think that he is a target. However after watching all 5 of his videos I begin to suspect that he might well be a target. The clues individually are not conclusive, but collectively they make a pretty good case.

The first video he talks about the fact that he thinks he is being blacklisted.Blacklisted

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W606RT0Zv28

He says he worked for a bank. That set off bells. About 4 or 5 of us worked for a bank. He talks about getting bullied. He also talks about the fact that this Team Leader worked hard to get make him unhappy there and finally got rid of him, and several others.

He says that since he left the bank he can't find a job cause they are giving him a bad reference. This reminds me of Mark and his experience with the bank.

Anyways David was there for a year, and then the contract was not renewed. Since then it's been
an interesting pattern I think you will see in the other videos.The next video he talks about the fact that he thinks he might be tracked.
Being Followed/Tracked

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ebq5rIKmXys

In the same video he also talks about his cell phone coming on by itself. Could be nothing, he found it odd, I think it could be someone checking up on the location of his phone. Remember that these phone companies can remotly download software onto your cellphone even if it's off and the microphone on your cellphone can be used to listen to the conversations in the room.
He also had to stop using the cell due to crank or wrong number calls every 20 mins.

Now he says there was one van following him. I would not associate Gang Stalking with just one Van, but the other videos are telling.

Ruined Relationship
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pMGHL91ZwdI

The next video he talks about a ruined relationship. He talks about this bully at work, who systematically targeted a bunch of them, including him, until she got rid of them all. He says this same person deliberately ruined his friendship with his best friend of several years.
I think it fits the pattern and would fit a future pattern that he might also start to see.More

Blacklisting, and Disruption
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHT2EL0cxxY

In the next video he talks about going for a job and being told he can't get the job because he is Irish. He is in Dublin Ireland. Maybe it's nothing, but it could also be that the system is trying to keep him down and prevent him from getting a job.

Finally in this video he has to get welfare to survive. He talks about his experience with the office and getting set up on the dole. It sounds like more run around. His frustration is just one more thing that makes me think that he might be a target.

The Game show.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VjCL18zua1I

His dad magically won this ticket to go on a game show and decided to take David along. Not a big deal, what caught my eye and memory is what other targets have said about the media being used, and him being shown on the game show, and subsequently around Dublin.
After this we never see him online again. So I don't know what happened. If he is a target what is his status? Is he still trying to figure it out? Is he institutionalised, driven to suicide, jobless still, in jail, or converted to being a Snitch?

Again I don't know, cause I don't know for sure if he is a target, but the five videos lead me to believe that more investigation is needed. Is there anyone out there who can help locate DaveinDublin?

http://youtube.com/profile_subscribers?user=DaveinDublin

Oh on a side note, I notice that there was always this one person posting comments on most of his videos, that persons account is closed now, and also 4 others that had subscribed to him. Might mean nothing, but I know targets are always assigned people to watch us and interact with us online. Might be nothing, but I found it interesting.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home