Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank You

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication

To all Targeted Individuals everywhere.

I just wanted to stop and take a moment to say thank you. We would not have come this far without your hard work and dedication in exposing our targeting.

Thank You. Please keep your lights shining & keep up the fight.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=EG0979482974240M278699759Y&product_id=

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

comments only seem to post if one previews the comment first, and then hits "publish comment"

Tuesday, December 16, 2008  
Blogger gang stalking said...

Yes others are complaining about this as well. I don't know if it was like this before, or if it's just a recent thing. I don't know how to fix it, but I did mention it to others to preview first.

Monday, December 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home