Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Canada Kicks Ass. Account Banned.

My account which I have had at Canada Kicks Ass has been banned.

http://www.canadaka.net/
http://www.vivelecanada.ca/forums/

Now when I first joined this forum and started blogging my posts would show up at the front of the website along with all the other blogs.

After I started writing fact based information about the subject matter of Gang Stalking my posts stopped appearing at the front of the website.

When I asked the admins about this, I got responses that did not answer the question. However it was very apparent that the blog was in that regard being censored. No big, I continued to blog.
I also had someone once try to ban my account one other time at that site, but since no legit reason could be given my account was reinstated several days later.

Anyways last week I did the six part post about male rape. The posts were deleted. So I created a separate post with the links to another blog, explaining that maybe the content was too much for CKA and that if they wanted to read the posts, they should do so at the other blog.

Anyways I wrote to one of the mods asking if the subject matter of male rape had been too much for that forum to handle and here is the response that I received. The posts had been deleted without any explanation.

[quote]Hi,
Yep...way too much.
I did it just before I went to bed. No automatic emails regarding the removal of content.
QBC
PS: Note, when content is removed, putting it back up could get you a holiday from here.[/quote]

Last edited by QBC on 2009-08-24, 06:36:57, edited 1 time in total.

So I did not put the content back up. This week since I could not post my post blog posting, I did a sub-post explaining that the content might not work for CKA, and I left a link to my beyond these walls post.

I also posted in the rant and raves section of their website to let them know that I did not agree with the posts being removed. It was a very moderate post. I got a response from one member, and that was that. I went to sleep and work up today with the account being banned.
Could not get access to the account. However the account is linked to

http://www.vivelecanada.ca/forums/

I still had access to that forum, so I quickly logged in and got the email he sent me, because I had a feeling that access would be denied very quickly.

I tried to send the owner of the forums a PM to find out why my account was banned, and suddenly in the middle of that, my access to the second forum was blocked. Now unless someone is monitoring what I am doing in live action how do you explain that? Someone had to know that I logged in and blocked the access. So again more censorship.

I also notice that my posts for August at CKA all of them have been removed. Specifically posts that had nothing to do with this topic. The specific post that has been removed was the Terry Tramaine post.

Eg. My Standard Operating Post had not been touched, and my blogging had continued as normal. I think my banning has more to do with posts like this.

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2009/08/page/2/

I don't think I broke any forum rules, the content that was removed was never re-posted, I do believe that the some powers that be, don't like specific topics getting blogged about or discussed. Canada is suppose to be a very democratic country, but it's not.

However the point remains that I did have access to the second forum, and shortly after recovering my email, the access was closed, unless my computer activity is being live monitored, then it's hard to explain it otherwise.

So I sent Trev and email, I don't necessarily expect a response. Nice enough guy, but I don't think that he has control over what is happening, but it does not hurt to try.


(Contact
Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 Syntax error in forward path in D:\Hosted Sites\trevormay.ca\www\wp-content\plugins\easy-contact\econtact.php on line 260
Your email was sent successfully.)

http://www.trevormay.ca/index.php/contact/

Hi Trevor,

I realise that I might not get an response, but then I am still asking a question.
I post at CKA, my posts are not shown at the front of your forums, fine. Recently I did six post discussing the subject of male rape,the threads were removed.

I did a post to explain that the subject was maybe not a CKA topic of discussion and then went on from there, I asked your admin why the posts were removed and got this response.

Hi,
Yep...way too much.
I did it just before I went to bed. No automatic emails regarding the removal of content.
QBC
PS: Note, when content is removed, putting it back up could get you a holiday from here.
Last edited by QBC on 2009-08-24, 06:36:57, edited 1 time in total.

Then I started a thread to address the issue, I did not post any content, however the account was deleted. My post did not contain any of the content, and was still within forum guidelines.
I feel that your mod was looking for a reason to get the account banned, I realise that CKA for some time now has had some censorship issues ongoing with my blog and I believe your mod has taken the time to use this opportunity unjustly to have my account suspended.

My world won't end, but I would like to have a legit response. It seems more than any other location, that Canada and Canadian forums don't want to have this issue discussed, and it makes me wonder why?
Thanks.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are no real gangstalkers. There are a loose nit group of paid shills in each region, but they are used on demand for any TI. It's a Program.

What about when friends and family appear "in on it"? How does that happen? I threw this together to explain it all, you won't believe what they are doing. They've installed a BioAPI in everyone on earth. People can be controlled on demand. Its awesome. Truth is stranger then fiction.

http://www.dataasylum.com

Tuesday, November 08, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home