Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Leashing the snitches

So it's 6:00 am right I in my apartment minding my own business and one of the low life little snitches has the adacity to come and look into my apartment via the slot. At 6:00 am in the morning. Now the snitch made it onto the elevator before I could catch up to them and let them know what I think.

However I realize just like a leak if you don't get buck with these little creatures, then you
really will have a problem. Now usually I am pretty decent about it, but these creatures need to be sent back to the pit from whence they came. They really need to be leashed and put into line.

I really never realized that there were so many low creatures in the world. People that just don't have enough of their own. However in the last year, I have learned enough about the compliance and stupidity of humanity to fill a book. A small one, because it's the
same over and over again.

So this week I was just reminiscing on some of my electrical burns, I get those from time to time when my shielding fails. I got one this week, and it made me remember my year of electronic harassment and other things.

One fond memory the job that I had in the smaller sized office where I came across another target. (Just one more realisation of how far and wide spread this is.) Anyways the electronic harassment they were doing to us in the workplace, made his eyes twitch and then eventually mine. The thing is the whole office knew what was going on, and they were just so complacent and willing to go along with it, as long as it's not them. I have never met a worst group of people. Not cause I didn't get along with them, because I did, but just knowing that the majority could just watch be aware of this, and do nothing. However that's not a fear assessment, because of of the girls in the office had people constantly calling in and asking her if she was getting ringing in her ears, and she was always nervous and scared. So I know I can't judge. I know that many others are going through the same things, and many in silence. (Silence is the power they use and that they have over this situation, you need to break that silence if you are ever going to make a difference.)

Anyways it's almost laughable to look back on the situation, I mean there you are in an office, where you could cut the creepy happenings with a knife, and no one says anything. I remember trying to have conversations with my eye twitching, while my manager tries to ignore it to the best of his ability, it's all so bizarre.

I remember the other target, he use to make buzzzz, sounds, you know like being electrocuted. It was funny I guess at the time because he knew and I knew, but it's really not funny.

Then I was remembering my introduction to ultra sonic, I would guess bullets? No sure, but from the description on this site, I am guessing that is what it was. http://www.hightechharassment.com now I won't repeat what I said upon that occasion, cause the sensors would go off, but I think it's safe to say, sometimes it's ok to get upset, and say mean, cruel vicious things. Needless to say, it seems to have solved the situation on that occasion, and I was able to let the laughing proclaiming snitch know what I though of him. (Where ever he was, he was esclaiming his pleasure at hitting the target, not the exact words, but close enough. I gave him a few words to write home about.)

Then I am still trying to figure out what was used on me for my introduction to the wonderful world of electronic harassment. Whatever it was it left a burning under the skin, for over two weeks. I still don't know. I do remember a bright blue flash at the window, the first and second time it happened, but not sure what it was. Just some fun memories of the last year.

Realizing that the world is completely corrupt, and that many in society are ok with this trade off cause it allows them to live their little hydonistic lifestyles. I admit I am a little pissed right now, and would love to have 5 minutes with the snitch to let it, know what I think of it.

There are some who are going along with this because they are scared, and just have no idea what to do, but there are others that are power hunger, loathsome little creatures, who get off on this. Who enjoy being cruel to other people, social psychopaths, who have been granted full consent by the democratic governments of the world, to do what they will to their fellow citizens.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home