Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging Censorship?

I have been meaning to write about this for some time as well.

I recently discovered that there is some sort of filtering happening with my blogs in at least two of the locations where I blog.

This was not a complete shock, but i am disgusted and horrified, if this is the sort of filtering that goes on in democratic countries, then should we really still be calling ourselves democratic?

The first location is a popular forum that also allows for bloggers to post. At the front of this Kick Ass forum, the blog postings are listed one after another. My posting use to appear at the front of this forum, however I now notice that the blog postings no longer appear on the front of this forum. They are still accessible and when you do go to the forums you can access the blogs.

Everyone else who posts to this forum, has their blogs displayed at the front of this forum, but my postings no longer show up, they are being deliberately blocked and filtered out.

The other things that came to my attention is that on my word press blog, specific posts are not showing up, under the tags.

I wrote one post, where I posted Obama's speech called a call to service. I quoted what he said in the speech, made no commentary whatsoever, but I notice that the blog posting does not come up under the tags. At least it did not when I checked.

Case in point.

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2008/09/25/obama-a-call-to-service/

There is absolutely nothing controversial in this post, nothing negative was said, unless you count his plans for the American people and that you would have to judge for yourself, yet the post has been censored, meaning that when you click on the tag words, the post does not show up, but several of my other posts do, but this one is missing.

The other post that has been blocked is

The Real Fight.

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/the-real-fight/

Now this one could be considered controversial, but all I have done is reported the findings of others, and drawn my own conclusions. If the conclusions are wrong or incorrect, then surly this post could not be worthy of being filtered and blocked, but for some reason, when you click on the tags, as I write this, the post does not show up, but my newer post, Pole Shift does, when I click on the same tag.

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/the-real-fight/

Why am I blogging? The reason I am blogging in the first place of course, is because I have this crazy notion that I am being Gang Stalked 24/7, and having my private email monitored, along with my computer activity. The fact that I am being followed around 24/7, then I try to blog about it, and suddenly my posts are being filtered on two of the sites where I blog?

That's kind of messed up. If we are so free and democratic, then nothing I say here should make a difference, and if I am not telling the full truth, then it should just be some crazy rambling blog, that is not worthty of being filtered, but that's not the case.

I am also having some weird experiences with specific sites being blocked from my access, but I need more feedback on one specific incident before I blog about it.

I didn't ask to be Gang Stalked, I was going about my own life, minding my own business, the corrupted elements of this society, decided they were going to put me in my place and teach me a lesson, like they have so many other innocent people. Instead of doing something harsh or hostile, I have taken to blogging, a peaceable measure. However telling the truth for corrupted elements does not seem to be a peaceful thing to do. In every time period it would seem, that truth telling by corrupted elements, does not seem to go over very well.

Now I am open to suggestions, so if someone can provide some reason for my posts being blocked from the front of the really kick ass site where I sometimes post, or why some of my wordpress posts seem to be, appear to be getting filtered, I would love to hear it.

Again with the wordpress post, they will show up if you go to the site directly, and in some engines, but when you do a tag search directly from the post, it does not come up under any of the tags listed. Controversial or not, whichat least on of the postings was not, this is still a free society right?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Nazzal said...

Here is my gang stalking story:
http://tonynazzal.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-life-as-targeted-individual.html

Tuesday, September 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home