Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little disinformation.

A little disinformation goes a long way. I am not above falling for it at times.

When I came online, I didn't know about disinformation agents, those topics were foreign to me, it was conspiracy stuff. Now words and terms like this are common everyday words to me. Things have become so different now, and it's a word that comes up a lot.

How do you know what is real and what is fake? You don't even I don't, not always. I have over time become better at it, and can spot things a lot better, but even I have my moments.

I just came across a really good example of this recently. I came across a post using information from my site, now it's cool, I don't information being used from my site, I don't mind that at all. However there were two points that I noticed which caused me some concern. Now I have spoken to the person and asked them to use the post in full, and not separated, or changed.

However the two parts of the post that worried me were these.

The ended was changed, transposed, the ended that was drawn changed my conclusions about what is behind gang stalking, well not changed them, rather inserted specific conclusions that I did not use on the website. The other part that was worrying is that the post said that the former Stasi signals that were being used back in East Germany were the exact ones being used now.

My site does not say this.

Original text

[quote]Communicate happens in a number of ways. When on the street or in cars patrolling, they use baseball or Stasi like signals. Citizen Informants also seem to get verbal ques via cellphone and earphones.

These include things like tapping the side of the nose, corner of the eye, brushing back the hair 3 times, the infamous double blink, etc.

Here is a list of signals that the former East German Secret Police the Stasi used. http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php [/quote]

Those are some of the differences.

[quote]How do participants communicate?

Communication happens in a number of ways. When on the street or in cars patrolling, they use baseball or Stasi like signals. These include things like tapping the side of the nose, corner of the eye, brushing back the hair 3 times, the infamous double blink, etc.

This evil is so bizarre that the perpetrators have a party/celebration when they have collectively destroyed an innocent victim. We collectively have to "Stop The Madness" or Fascism will destroy everything, regardless. It is your duty to copy this article and spread the truth about what's really happening in the community.

Here is a small list of groups/organisations that get used to destroy society (and themselves). Masons, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Knights of Columbus, Opus Dei, Speculative Society, Round Table, Rotarians, Orange Order, Scientology, Monarch Programming, all Religions and Institutions. Also people who have been baited/set up/conned, etc. Here is a list of Stasi signals that the these groups use at Stasi secret police. http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php[/quote]

As you can see there is quite an addition to what my site says. I don't know if they have a party after. Sure if you copy the article with that ending, it will not be my words, or the words of my site as the original article appears.

Now that small list could probably be all involved, but to put it in as my sites information is not correctly reusing content from the site.

Also that list is not what is being used now, that link is to the former Stasi Signals.

I have seen posts where people give feedback on the posting with the changed ending, always lot's of good feedback, but it's not in accordance with what is on the site.

That's three things that an unsuspecting target could come across and take for granted as true, because the rest of the article is correct.

Now since I have already spoken to the person, this is not about that, but it got me thinking about a lot of the information out there. Like the movie Zeitgeist, a lot of people watch this movie and they see that the 9/11 stuff is true, and so assume the whole movie is true and correct. I tend to disagree, with some parts of it.

I have seen the same thing with David Icke. I like David Icke, but on more than one occasion, I have watched a video or something that he has said, and the whole things will be correct, then he will put in something that I feel is not correct, or could be unintentional disinformation.

We are not perfect and I have stated that when I first came online, I was for a short time, falling for the vigilante stalking, bs. I got past that quickly, but for a time, I was probably capable of repeating that crap to other people and not doing myself or anyone else any favors.

The point of this post is, that a little disinformation goes a long way. The lies that they tell about us, most times they might be mixed in with enough truth to sound convincing and most people do not take the time to examine things, to go deeper, to look for the truth. They accept the surface stuff, and that's all that they have ever needed. I am the same at times. I am getting better now that I know about disinfo agents, and how these people spread lies, but the majority of the population, they don't know this stuff, they take things mostly at surface value.

I would say be mindful of this and remember that a little disinformation goes a long way, a little leaven will spoil the whole loaf.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home