Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rising up to the challenge

As you can tell by my blog postings, I have been busy researching, writing and blogging for the last few months. I know when others are putting together material such as Mark M. Rich they take time offline. I think that's really the more practical way of doing things, but since I have the forum and the website to look after, I was trying to avoid this, so I ended up multi-tasking trying to do it all.

This of course meant spending a lot of time inside, and probably neglecting a few other areas, but nothing that can not be fixed later. What was important to me was getting out material to you that you could use. Credible material.

I have also since I have been indoors more than outdoors, been getting a lot more electronic harassment, and recently pulse weapon harassment. Eg. For the last over a week, I would say that I have had someone in a neighbouring apartment using what feels like pulse weaponry 24/7. It feels like a wave of heat, which can go from warm to hot, but can be conducted from the neighbouring apartment. I should also say someone's, because it's not the same person each time.

I have one person that I call the cigar smoking freak, because this person smokes some disgusting terrible, foul smelling substance. Anyways this one seems to be a little more sadistic than the others, I always have trouble with this one. Be it the electronic harassment, or this last week with the 24/7 harassment. So I do try to make this creatures ability to monitor me more difficult, which reminds me.

I guess since I was not accessible in the usual ways, they wanted to see if they could burn me into submission, or break down, but I have news for you, not happening. My first introduction to these weapons was the worst, because I didn't know what exactly what was happening, I knew nothing of shielding and you are like a caged animal and you are just being burnt, tortured.
At my old apartment I use to bang on the walls, to try to get them to stop burning and torturing me in my home, that's when I still believed these people had a conscience or didn't know what they were doing, it was no use. Now if I do forget to shield I just take my torture calmly. Of Course, now I have some shielding methods that I can use, most of the time it works, but this week, they again took it up a notch and so it was really hard, because I was trying to work, and then find ways to better shield me and my computer.

Different forms of electronic harassment require different methods of shielding, what works great for one, might not work that well for another. A couple of days ago I was so tired, I fell asleep, just fell asleep, and therefore I was not shielded. They were using the pulse weapon, and when I woke up with blisters on my head, apparently they were aiming at the nape of the neck and the back of the head. Good area to aim at. I usually don't make the mistake of just falling asleep like that, but it had been a week of trying to revamp up my shielding, working on writing, and getting things accomplished that I wanted to get accomplished for the New Year.

Needless to say it was a good time to remember that if you do get hit really badly, which I did, by the cigar smoking freak, and other, water is good, for just getting the burns sorted out, and drawing heat out of the body. Eg. Whatever was used, caused blisters and patches of skin to fall off, it also left a sort of burn outline on my bedding. Cute.

Water is good for drawing out the heat, if you do use something to sooth your skin, use water
based, not oil based. But it's better to remember to shield as best as possible and avoid having to remember the basics. Anyways, I am sending bad karma their way.

Despite all these happenings, I have been really productive with what I wanted to accomplish, it's been a really good start to the year. I feel like I have a lot of bad influences out of my life, and that I have been really good at getting stuff done that I set out to do lately, I have been really happy about this.

Now that I accomplished what I wanted to do, I am going to have to spend some time catching up on other things I have been neglecting. Therefore if you see less of me, not to panic, but I am just doing a balancing act. So that's what's been happening with me.

I again and really happy that I was able to accomplish 1 and a half of the things I set out to do, and hopefully will fishing the other half of the second item with some success.

I hope that others are having luck or that options are coming there way, it can be a horrible experience to feel that the world is against you, but it's also a time to go in and reflect deeply and see what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it. I do believe it begins and ends with the mind. I do believe that we have great power, but we each have to learn to unlock that power. I also believe that if we were left to live our lives without all the normal stresses, plus these additional harassment's, we could accomplish some really wonderful things.

Anyways the year has been off to an interesting start, we have some challenges that we are all going to have to meet, let's ramp up that mind energy and hope for the best. We have to keep trying, keep going if we can, pray and hope continually for the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjO1CXND4V8

Eye of the tiger. Artist: Survivor.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Protect Life Now said...

Protect Life Now would like to invite you to view the Protect Life Now YouTube channel and visit The OHP website at: https://sites.google.com/site/protectlifenow/ for more information and options in dealing with gang stalking. Music, training, and discussions all geared towards raising awareness about gang stalking. Try it!! Keep raising awareness. We shall overcome.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They harass people for Delta 32 CCR5 bone marrow, it's the cure for aids. They drive people to suicide and dig up their bones. They get a wire tap order. Break in your house and put in a Digital Angel, then they Frey you.

Thursday, November 27, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home