Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Censored


I recently went back to the ABC story regarding what is behind the Internet Conspiracy Empires.
I found this comment on the website.
[quote]Why are Gang Stalking and con artist/mystery monger David Icke both featured in an article about "nutty" conspiracy theories? David Icke has nothing to do with Gang Stalking. I doubt if he has ever used the phrase. The best information on Gang Stalking is in private investigator David Lawson's booklet "Cause Stalking" and Frank Donner's book "Protectors of Privilege." Why were these sources (apparently) not consulted? Gang Stalking is conducted by extremist groups and has been going on for decades. ABC should contact David Lawson and ask him about Gang Stalking. It is regrettable that some people who are Gang Stalking victims adopt "nutty" conspiracy theories. And some people who claim to be Gang Stalking victims are not. They are apparently stalkers who spread bizarre theories to discredit genuine Gang Stalking victims. "Bob" in San Diego.[/quote]
So I responded to Bob in San Diego.
[quote]
Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened up on an individual. The book Cause Stalking is disinformation in my opinion. The government did a lot of this during Cointelpro. Once a covert investigation is opened the target is followed around 24/7 using over and covert methods. Foot patrols follow them around and vehicle patrols.
Targets can not get lawyers or human rights groups involved and that is because it's government sanctioned. I however do agree that there are many people online spreading the fake vigilante myth so that target when they go for help, can appear to be mentally unstable. If you want to read up on some other conspiracies uncovered during the course of Gang Stalking research, you can visit this link.
I found that my post to Bob was deleted 20 minutes later. Apparently ABC has been going and removing comments as some posters had attested to.
So I re-posted my comment and took a screen shot, just to be on the safe side, because I know how these things work sometimes.
After I re-posted my comment and took the screen shot, it was removed 2 second later. Literally when I refreshed it was not there.
Then I tried to post again, and started to get There was a problem with this page, please try again. So I refreshed and tried again, the same thing, the same thing each time.
So I opened a different browser window. It asked me to log in. I tried to log in only to get this error message.
exceptionSubject is required. Then it would not let me log in from the new window, and when trying to post from the old window it was the same error message.
Now why is ABC censoring these comments? I mean if Gang Stalking is not a covert investigation opened on an individual then my posting that should not be a problem.
Now just to make sure that it was not the link, which others have posted links, and that I was not violating any rules, I retyped my post.
[quote]
Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened up on an individual. In my opinion the vigilante myth and the book that refers to it are disinformation. The government did a lot of this during Cointelpro. Once a covert investigation is opened the target is followed around 24/7 using over and covert methods. Foot patrols follow them around and vehicle patrols.
Targets can not get lawyers or human rights groups involved and that is because it's officially sanctioned. I however do agree that there are many people online spreading the fake vigilante myth so that target when they go for help, can appear to be mentally unstable. If you want to read up on some other conspiracies uncovered during the course of Gang Stalking research, you can do a google search for a post called Conspiracies from the Gang Stalking World website. [/quote]
It seems that ABC has an agenda with keeping specific comments out. That is really sad, where is the conspiracy now, you tell me. A major news site that has to censor comments that do not need to be censored or the people who speak the truth and are trying to give them feedback as to what we think about the websites? Specifically when the owner of one of those websites that is mentioned in their article tries to comment and leave feedback.
Anyways I thought it would be interesting to share the information.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Friday, November 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home