Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Snitch or Die

Happy New Year

As the New Year begins, I bring you some famous words from history.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Martin Luther King Jr

Those are the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. He lived those words when he spoke out about Vietnam. He was not content to let the injustice of others go, while working towards ending his own oppression. He realised an important lessen that we all must realise. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

It doesn't matter if it's Gang Stalking, or another oppressive force that is causing harm and injustice, these evils must be confronted in all their appearances. Silence is complacency.
Finally please remember these immortal words.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." by Albert Einstein.

It's been an interesting New Year. My electronic harassment and pulse harassment seems to be at an all time high. Not surprising, my goals for the new year remains the same. Exposure and awareness. Maybe even finding some long term way to survive all this craziness.

There were a lot of events that happened over the New Year, many that I would like to talk about, and might even discuss at a later date and time, but the event that is utmost in my mind is the ground offensive that is happening over in Palestine.

I have not had a lot of time to pay attention to what was happening in that region of the world. I have honestly been focusing on my region of the world and doing what I can to expose Gang Stalking.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/090104/world/mideast_conflict_gaza_world

Yet for the last few days, my own troubles have not been foremost on my mind. Even as I am lying in my bed or sitting there trying to work, having my insides fried, my mind is elsewhere. I am thinking about what is happening in another part of the world. I don't like what's happening, it worries me, the fate of an already troubled people. I can not help but feel sympathetic towards their plight.

I have discussed the situation in the middle East before. I don't think either party is innocent in the actions and activities that have been happening, and yet as one political cartoon put it, we seem to have an eye for many eyes.

I would love to see both sides in this conflict come to some kind of peace accord, but until that happens I can not help but feel sorry for the children and innocent adults that will lose their lives and who have lost their lives in air and ground strikes that have been happening.
I also dislike the fact that they are being asked and persuaded to become informants. The message is snitch or die. It might not be worded that way, but after being walled off for close to a year, unable to get proper aid, then an air strike that has killed hundreds, these leaflet's are dropped telling people to snitch or be massacred, the decision is in their hands.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/62657/israel-looks-for-gazan-spys-drops-thousands-of-leaflets-over-gaza.html

[/quorte]Israel looks for Gazan spys; drops thousands of leaflets over Gaza
Gaza - Ma'an - Israeli airplanes dropped leaflets calling for Gazans to inform the Israeli military of the whereabouts of projectile launchers in return for aid and assistance.

The papers were found by the thousands all over Gaza Friday morning, and bear the signature of the Israeli military forces.

The leaflet reads:

Dear people of the Gaza Strip,Bear the responsibility for your fate!

The Projectile launchers and the terrorist elements pose a threat on you and your families.

If you wish to provide help and assistance to your people in the sector, call the number below to provide us with the needed information.

The future of the massacre is in your handsDon’t hesitate!

We will be glad to receive any information you have and it is not necessary to give us your personal information.

We will keep it as a secret.Call us at the following number:02-5839749Or e-mail us at:[/quote]

Yeah so they can snitch and turn against their own people, or die basically. That's a really uncool choice.

Iraq has been bullied, bombed into submission and many in that country are now learning all about the Informant system.

Getting people to snitch seems to have been part of the goals that were ongoing before the air offensive began, and now in the middle of the ongoing offensive, the initiative continues.

I really hope that these parties can come to a resolution. I really hope that people on both sides will speak out against what is happening. I really hope that this year can end on a better note than it began.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disgusting...those Gaza people are living in a jail anyway...all walled off just like the ones near Bethlehem...the white Israelis treating the non white Israelis like animals..the way perps treat ti's like PETS at best and like lab animals most of the time.

Monday, January 05, 2009  
Blogger gang stalking said...

That what I gather. The world is disturbing because many sit back and say nothing or allow it to happen. I feel very sorry for them.

Saturday, January 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home