Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Safe places to travel?

On the odd chance that history repeats itself, and we all know that never happens, not.

On the odd chance that Cointelpro/Stasi succeed, because people are not able to stop this, then moving might be something to look into.

Remember that if you move, you have to have money and means. Lot's of targets have reported moving with little change.

However I am not fully sure if this is correct. I recently saw that this is happening to someone in South Africa. This would suggest to me that all those Nations in these North American, African, South American etc Unions might be affected.

During Cointelpro, some did flee the country. Cuba was one safe destination. They also have their own citizen patrol force, but since the Castro government was not at the time working with the US government I don't know that there was this kind of corporation.

I do know that countries such as the UK, Canada, do not have these types of problems with Cuba, so I don't know if there would be corporation between Cuba and those governments.
Venezuela. That country claims to not be in league with the US, but are they co-opperating with this effort? I don't know. I do know that under the current prez, they also have their own civilian spy force forming, but will it be working with the ones in our countries? Don't know.

So Cuba and Venezuela have a civilian spy force like the one Obama wanted, or will implement in America.

Other places. Iran. Currently they also claim to not be in league with the US. So I don't know if any targets have attempted fleeing there. I am sure there are some targets who might have originated from here, if so, you can tell us, if this place is also sharing information and cooperating with this system. Eg. If someone has fled to Iran, can you tell us if you are still getting the stalking there?

North Korea, also claiming conflict with the US. I don't know how anyone would get into this country, but I am trying to think of places in the world where this might not yet be happening.

Ofcourse I don't think many people with an American, Canadian, or UK background would try to flee to Iran or North Korea, but these are places that might not yet be affected. Might being the operative word. I have no way of knowing or checking this, except for the fact that some of those targeted, are likely to have backgrounds from some of these places. Also if you do flee, safety is an issue, and culture. You have to be able to have means, and you don't want to go someplace too different, or maybe you do, but think of your safety if you are leaving your country of origin. Some targets report that european cities have this, but some to lesser degrees. Some report that the country side might be safer than the city, less concentration of people. Again to test these ideas, you have to have means, which many don't, but many do consider leaving and this is something to think about.

Also since the prison/concentration camps are going to be emptied out, we don't know how many of these men and woman, children from various countries, will be placed back into their countries for the express purpose of being informants for the United States.

Many of these people were held without bail, or a lawyer for years. I have seen people over here agree to snitch for simple things, much less if you are in a situation for years with no help or aid. There is no way to know how many of these people have been psychologically tortured into submission till they agreed to become informants, and how many will take this back to their home countries and turn others into informants, thus moving the one world government agenda forward.

Yeah the title of this post is ironic, but when people were fleeing Russia and communism, they fled behind enemy lines for safety. Ofcourse the US was open to receiving, I think the first two countries you could get into and the culture might be adaptable, vs being fired to death for the rest of your life. The other two are more doubtful, but I have no idea what emigration to other countries is like, much less those. Keeping in mind the US might at some future point be in conflict with the last two countries mentioned.

I read one story of a target that fled to Germany for safety. Irony of that. Anyways, he said they agreed to remove implants if he had any, but could not help with anything else, and eventually he gave up his asylum claim and moved back to the U.S. Don't go for the obvious. Germany might not be the best place to try to find asylum.

Again we all hope that this will be exposed, that the light will shine forth, but should history repeat itself, if you still have means, then these are things to start to think about.
Right after I typed this, and started on the other post, I just saw this article.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/18/chavez-gives-obama-a-book-at-summit/

Chavez, said he once worked for the CIA. I think he said something like that right after he was kidnapped and they tried to oust him. Anyways, I do like some of the stuff Chavez is doing to
help around the world, but I just thought this article was interesting.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

I became a TI when I lived in San Jose, CA. I experienced the organized stalking in Japan(JSDF-COINTELPRO Unit?), Germany (Bundes-Wehr), UK(City Watch people included), France (Gendarmerie people), Switzerland(Kantonspolizei-people).
In these countries, the organized stalkers seem to share the file on the victim. I found the same style of NLP anchoring - such as the use of rosary.

When I took Anthropology of Asia from Dr. J.A. English-Lueck at SJSU, she said claiming revolutionary people mentally ill is a part of counterrevolutionary strategies. I assume the situation would be the same where it can pressure on the country - like sanctions. I just added this information for the convenience of the people looking for somewhere to move.

Sunday, May 17, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I became a Ti 8 years ago, i have been too three cities and experienced the same things. I am from South Africa and am only coming out of the Ti closet now.I thought moving to the Uk would change things, but the stalking was much worse there.This included torture with electromagnetic weapons.Im sorry to say being a TI is permanent, Its a life sentence.I know that death is not the end, but one day if you accept christ you will have eternal life, and you will be free.If you lose hope, remember you got your whole life ahead of you. Believe.
I know it sucks but its the only way out.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pakistan is probably safest.
Iran as well.

Targets fleeing into Pakistan,China,Russia,Ecuador,Cuba have found peace

Tuesday, July 01, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are TI's in China, " 12 years in the Grave(Amazon)is a great book by a Chinese TI.

Gang Stalking is widely prevalent in all major cities in India.
So don't travel to India it is NOT safe.

Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking in Chennai, India starts as Cyberstalking.


Monday, September 08, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russia is probably safest place.Just walk into Russia and seek asylum. Embarrass the government.If no one helps you, ( a fun idea) claim you converted to Islam and go to Muslim councils and say its because you became Muslim lols.

Thursday, January 15, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its started to me in Australia while i was studying there.They bullied me out using Gang-stalking when i was working every job i went they knew my secrets and private information. They hire people.After i came back, they even hired people in Pakistani capital city Islamabad to stalk me. Most of these guys they hire are poor people who are criminals who will even sell their own mother or sister for money.By the way, my child is United State citizen so i know for sure USA government tax payers are paying for these thugs in Pakistan. I am planning to civil a lawsuit against USA in Pakistani supreme court for causing my divorce and child-custody war in Australia.My only crime is i told citizen spies in Australia that Iraq war was illegal and 911 is inside job.

USA.. the freedom cookie.

I am planning a move against them under "overseas human right commission of Pakistan supreme court" to complain of this hidden warfare.Pray for me everyone and Americans please tell your government to return my kidnapped baby(another story how they kidnapped my son and caused a divorce using gang-stalking.Oh and Thank you So much Snowden!!!!

I am also planning to report these waste of US tax payers money to Pakistani Intelligence ISI may be they can find link between these thugs and terrorists.This brings us to the question if Taliban thugs work for USA government?

Thursday, January 15, 2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

I lived in Cape Town, South Africa, my targeting started there. I still had a job at the time and in my confused uninitiated state of mind, I moved to a different part of the country, only to be greeted by my stalkers there.

There is no escaping the stalking, it uses advanced military grade warfare technology to spy 24 hours a day. Once in, no way out.

Its a business at the end of the day, I am sure my neighbours were bribed and they worked comfortable jobs. My neighbours would be part of the voice to skull harassment. Some of my colleagues were also part of the harassment, some of my friends.

Its really sad, but anyone has their price.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been gang stalked in Honduras... a third world country. I work in a university and there is a person that belongs to a secret criminal society, and a woman that is involved in corruption acts. jealousy and envy, was the cause of this stalking.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started being stalked in Argentina, four years ago. First they spread rumours through my social net, then they started ciberstalking me, then they started following me on the streets (policemen), finally they attacked me at my home. I went to live back to my parents´ home. The reason for the stalking: a uk spanish pupil menaced me and said he would kill me for no reason (i think i said in front of him something against liberal politics or right-winded parties). He is a billonaire. He managed to make my own relatives (that belong to the military and to the secret services) stalk me as well. The following is permanent. I am looking for help or trying to get out of my country.

Saturday, February 04, 2017  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a TI from Canada since 2011. It started after my identity had stolen by these Chinese couples who rented me one of their rooms right after college graduation. They had stolen everything that I had- My college degree, my Health Insurance Card and my credit cards. While the Chinese land lady took every little thing I had in my luggage, her husband sold my identity mainly my social insurance card, my health insurance card and my college degree to some illegals and criminals Chinese people.

I believe it was after my police report I became a targeted individual. e then, I am 24/7 surveillance, poisoning, mobbing at night, more torture that I still fight on a daily basis. My torture is so bad that twice or three times a day, they managed to spray pesticide and other toxic materials at home and work, at times, they burn my eyes with laser until I have a scar in my eyes and my skin.

Despite their punishment though I never stop the fight! I took their pic and recorded video's and exposed them one by one on you-tube. Just recently I posted a serious of videos. Two of them are - (PORTLAND, BEAVERTON GANG STALKERS EXPOSED & VANCOUVER, CA GANG STALKERS FUNDED BY CHINESE)

These low-class and useless people are terrorizing civilized society. All TI's keep the fight.Please email me if you are a TI in Canada - absinya@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep filming,getting evidence and press charges and sue,sue and sue. These greedy corrupt bastards won’t pay for the minions legal fees or attorneys, that’s why they have to sign the non disclosure agreements. It’s all smoke screens, they aren’t as big as they claim to be. They can’t by everybody just the ones around us, those weak enough, don’t be scare and expose them that’s what they are afraid of. You won’t find others like us on the internet they control it. Pass fliers and find the other tis, there are 300.000 in the us alone. We have to fight it on the us. Lawyers will help you just sue the minions for the specific crimes they commit and f#*# them. Make the police do their job for we pay them. Most police aren’t in this program so make sure to get your reports and follow up if they don’t do their job take them to court also. You can buy the pain gun,the ultra sonic at www.amazing1.com under ultra Sonics/proprety protection and defend your self!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home