Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Refuse to live in fear

Fear it's the power that controls and consumes the lives of many people right now. As long as they are consumed by the fear they will be controlled by it. As long as they let others tell them what to be afraid of they will control the masses.

Wars on Drugs, War on Terror, Street Gangs, Global Warming, Swine Flu, etc. It can be anything, the only person or persons that can control this fear or stop it from happening is us. We the people. We have the power and they know it, thus they keep us in a constant state of fear. They put weak and pathetic leaders forwards, ones in their control, who we are then told to emulate.

You see this questionable leadership in all areas of society, but most people never question it, it's always been like this and they don't think that things can change, or that they will change. Also they are so comfortable, they are too lazy to put in the effort that it would take to make a change. Even if it's slavery it's still a routine that they know and they are willing to work with it.


Targeted Individuals know a lot about fear. We deal with fear when we are mobbed, targeted, electronically harassed, and the various other things that targets go through. Being afraid is a normal human emotion and there is nothing wrong with it, but when it overpowers and controls your life, then it's a bad thing. That's when it becomes a problem.

Many targets deal with fears that most people think make them look crazy. Eg. They get sensitized over time to a color, word, action, ect and finally all the negative associations, or the big event that it took to make them sensitized is not needed, any little trigger event will do, and these informants on a daily basis will use little trigger events to keep the target scared and in their control.

They will also try to anchor on other things to keep targets scared of more things, till their life becomes one big fear factor. That is the goal, then all they have to do is snap a finger, jingle a key, cough, sneeze, use the color red, patterns, snap laptops, etc, and the target reacts. Those are some of the sensitivities I have heard about since coming online. These are designed to keep the Targeted Individual in a state of anxiety or fear. Before these little events could work, they used big events to try to make the target afraid. Eg. When I first started being electronically harassed and burnt in my home, or as the informants like to call it, (electronically monitored) they use to always try to attach a noise of a drill to the torture. So there I would be getting burnt, and then at the time I knew nothing about shielding and had no defence so it was pretty raw, and painful. They consistently tried to make sure that drilling was attached to the torture, this was over several months. So when I went back out into the world, they were sure, and banking on the fact that I would be sensitized to the sound of drills and then they could just tell the informants, this person has a phobia, is very sensitize to drills, acts out is not normal, ah but they failed. For the next two years and even to today, they still attempt it once in awhile to see if I was sensitized. It just shows me that with proper knowledge, we can win out over these people in small little ways, day by day.

See I was lucky, I had one sensitivity, I had it for years. Before my torture with electronic harassment started I learnt about anchors, so I realized that they would be trying to attach another sensitivity to the one I already had. I had a working knowledge of Pavlov and the dog experiment so I was familiar with what they were trying to do.

Eg. Pavlov would ring a bell during his dog's feeding time. The dog would start to salivate over the food. After a while he could just ring the bell and the dog would start to salivate, cause he had associated the sound with food, in our case we associate the sensitivity to negative things they have done to us over time, without in many cases even realising that they are sensitizing us till it's too late.

The sensitivity that I had when my electronic harassment began, I spent that time at home being tortured and electronically harassed, but also getting over my sensitivity. It was not perfect, but over the next few months, it got better, and is at a normal level to what it was before the sensitivity started.

So what does this have to do with fear that the average person's experiences? Well let's take 9/11 a big, huge event that got everyone scared, panicked. Most people because they shared the fear understand it and agree that this was a fear worthy event, and understand and accept that people are scared and have a phobia about this event happening again.

So now several years later, you don't need another 9/11 to keep the people scared, the occasional terrorist threat, weird plane flying over New York, and keep the citizens on high alert and they are in the grips of fear, and it works. Also if we get them scared of 9/11 then we can add in other fears, attach additional fears.

See these people try to stop us from living our lives by trying to scare us, systemically trying to destroy us, and they want to try to control us. Well 9/11 does the same for the average citizen.

When people are scared they can do silly things, behave in what to the average person seems like irrational behavior, but to them seems perfectly normal. To an outsider that did not know about 9/11, voodoo rituals of taking off belts, shoes, and allowing oneself to be scanned and shown virtually naked to some stranger, would seem bizarre if not flat out crazy, an outsider would laugh and be like what's wrong with these people, allowing themselves to be treated like that and give up their rights? But because the fear has happened over the last several years it seems normal to the people that share this common fear. Just like our phobias are normal to us, based on our experiences.

Getting past fear, not feeding the fear factor. For my sensitivity it was a process. Each time I was home, I worked on it, I did not have the daily exposure, I knew it was irrational, I knew how it had come about, and I had a pretty good idea how to go about disassociating it with negative things, but it took time, and I had to work on it.

Fear is something that we have in many ways, it's normal and healthy, it can even keep us safe, but there is a stage where fear becomes irrational and even hurtful. Most times fear is individually based and if your phobia is going to an extreme level, an outsider can often point this out. However fear of 9/11 was group based, and the fear is shared by such a large group that their irrational actions, and activities are not being registered. The vast majority see these crazy measures, as something sane. They see giving up their rights, privacy, dignity as something needful to keep them safe. The fear is so deep routed that they are not only willing to give up their rights as a society and individuals, but then they are like a drug addict willing to drag down those around them who don't see things this way, those who refuse to give into this irrationality.

They want others to be scared the way they are, and those of us who just don't function this way, they are happy to take aware our rights, our freedoms. They are happy to go to other countries and attack others to try to bring about safety and security, which only succeeds in making more enemies, but instead of seeing this for what it is, they continue on in the same vain as before. Doing more harm to their chances of having a normal safe future.

Fear can be strong, powerful and irrational. At some stage however if you want to get better as an individual, or as a society, you have to stop giving into this fear, you have to find some way to let it go. Unfortunately being scared, living in fear works for many right now, too many, and like Dr Phil says, if it's working for you, you are not going to change. Something about this cycle of fear and stupidity is working for a large majority of people, and the rest of us are caught up in their self destructive spiral of destruction.

We can't force them to stop being scared, I don't believe that we have the right. But we can point out why the fear is irrational, encourage them to help them get past the fear. We can raise our own vibrational levels, refuse to live in fear in our own lives, and try to help those around us who are gripped by fear to get past it. Many never get past it, but they might be able to get to a stage where they are functioning in a rational and sane manner again. McCarthyism continued until just a few stood up and said, enough is enough, "have you no shame," and then it fell apart from there.

Change can happen, you can stop living in fear. It's a painful, daily emotional experience, I am not trying to pretend that it will be easy. Right now this fear is enslaving and to many the fear appears to be protecting, but it's not, however people will only see this in their own time, when they get ready to deal with the fear. For many it will be never. Yesterday it was the Russian's, they were the one's to fear, they were going to drop that nuclear bomb anytime. That fear seemed logical to some, and it allowed them to do crazy things. Today it's terrorist. Tomorrow it will likely be someone else, or something else. Whatever will get a response from the people. Just like whatever will get a response from the Targeted Individual.

Each person has to take some individual responsibility for what is happening. It's a normal thing in today's society to be scared, but each person has to try to move past that fear.

First realise that there is a problem. The society is being destroyed by this fear. The rights and freedoms that you claim others envy so much, where are they? Are they running around naked at airports, well not running around naked, but being scanned naked, with privates available for view? (Yes the naughty bits will be available for view, or there is no point in having the scanners.) Are they getting mind read at the airports? When do you say enough is enough?

Even if the worst thing does happen, you would pick up your lives, your psyche and continue on, that is how normal societies function, and I know you probably don't want to hear this from the Targeted Individual, but you are no longer behaving in a rational manner.

If you are able to realise that there is a problem with what is happening, then you need to ask yourself what can you do at an individual level to fix this problem? Then take it from there.

Fear controls us as long as we let it. I have watched psycho nut jobs, some of these informants try to destroy my life for years. Jobless at times, threats of losing my roof over my head, almost daily attempts to run/drive into me in lethal ways. Plus the just being annoyed by the informants as they try to provoke. I have been there done that, it's not a place I like, and it's one that I want to stay away from. Like others I have to work at it.

If you can raise yourself up from the fear, then you can help others. Some of us got past the Flu Fear recently, and Global Warming fears, but they seem to always be able to pull the people back in with the terror scare. Until you the people find a way to stop being scarred, then they have us, and the terrorists real or imagined, planned or unplanned will have it and you will have lost.

Overcoming fear is not easy, it's a daily process, but we have to try because freedom and democratic security are worth fighting for.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous tsisageya said...

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Fear quotes: http://phobialist.com/fears.html

Wednesday, January 13, 2010  
Anonymous tsisageya said...

For me---since I found out---this video has been good. I know it's only part and parcel of a movie but, this is the movie that helped me the most. This video, with this song, has become very important to me. I pray the same for you. We live in Truman's World, don't we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyhnI1QiGNw

Am I making sense to anyone?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010  
Anonymous tsisageya said...

P.S. Global warming, aka, climate change is REAL.

Science is your friend, and so am I.

Friday, January 15, 2010  
Blogger gang stalking said...

Thanks for the quote. I like it.

You know it's weird, but most targets don't reference the Truman show. I have been at this for 4 years or so now? Has it been that long? Time flies when you are having fun.

Anyways last week I had what I think was my first reference and I found it a bit suspicious.

Though I do believe someone might find information in the movie relevant or helpful, it's not a movie people usually use to reference their movie.

I am wondering if the Truman Show Delusion wankers are not trying to plant Targets and link this.

Oh not to question your reference, but the email last week just seem to include the reference out of no where.

What's interesting about Truman Show Delusion is that the brothers have interesting history. One works for the Canadian Hospital that did MK Ultra experiments. Also one of the original patients of this so called delusion has a military background as predicted. Also it's interesting that they got Sarah Kershaw to write the original article, then when that failed someone else.

I believe in climate change, yes it's happening, what me and many others do not believe in is the man made version of the events. Science is your friend and if you look into it, and the several other theories about climate change being a naturally occurring earth cycle, you will see why.

Saturday, January 16, 2010  
Blogger gang stalking said...

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1227984543

About Truman Show Delusion and some interesting findings.

Saturday, January 16, 2010  
Blogger gang stalking said...

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1227694042

Saturday, January 16, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post, the best one I've found in weeks! The perps have me on a fear track but I want to break free. He that is within me is greater than he that is in the worldl. If I listed the fears/restrictions they have me under it would be laughable. They do leave stuff on the ground/do various street theaters to "remind" me of my fears, too. They are garbage and they will burn.

Sunday, January 17, 2010  
Anonymous tsisageya said...

I am not very intelligent on this matter. I only know my own experience. The Truman Show explained it for me.

I don't know how to speak to you guys if you're going to negate my feelings.

I'm new at this, however. Ask me, if you wish. There's too much to tell.

Forget about global warming, etc. I was a dumbass for bringing that up.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010  
Anonymous tsisageya said...

All I'm saying is that the movie The Truman Show gave me an [theoritical] explanation and much sympathy for the fool(ed) one, Truman.

Imagine all your loved ones being completely FAKE. Imagine your family and friends having lived a life of total horseshit in your regard. Imagine actors pretending to be your father.

It breaks my heart and makes me happy that he did, indeed, get away.

Thursday, January 28, 2010  
Blogger gang stalking said...

Hi downcastmysoul,

I hear you, it starts in the mind and goes forward to freedom. Fear starts in the mind, and so does freedom.

Hi tsisageya,

I saw Truman Show and I can fully understand why Truman Show explains it.

When I watch that movie, I see how everyone around him lied. I see the co-ordination that they do, to be in sync, it's the same that the citizen informants do.

Plus when he realises things are not right, I can also understand this.

I am sorry if I went off about the people trying to make what is happening to targets look like a delusion. I think this is one of the reasons these people came up with Truman Show Delusion.

I think the movie does a great job, and if it worked for you, I think that is great, I am sure it can work for others, but like I said, in the past Targets had not overly identified with that movie.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010  
Anonymous tsisageya said...

gang stalking,

You've done nothing wrong. I didn't mean to imply that.

I'm new at this. Actually, I know nothing except to feel sorrow.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010  
Blogger maria said...

Please tell how do you shield yourself?
Thanks

Sunday, February 14, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in san diego,been gang stalked for about a year,i was slow to react for my un believe that these people could actually get away with this.this is all I know.if you slap a seal your on the news and the whole world looking at you,step on the wrong bug or water grass on wrong day and whole world on you,but these guys get away with this,just because some big wigs run the operation should not matter.if the population new about this shit would hit the fan,there are enough of us with proof to hit the media,fox news or something.im a normal guy with no mental illness,my creditbility is sound.lets get togather and stop this now

Sunday, October 13, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home