Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dream Rape

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/mind-rape/

Gregory Morse

Mind rape is misleading in the title of the previous post (cannot post comments on it for whatever reason). Mind rape is being raped while conscious as opposed to being unconscious or sleep raped. “Mind rape” is better as this is not literal but figuratively speaking.

gangstalking
In reply to Gregory Morse.

I was not trying to be misleading with the title. I was not aware that there was a difference between awake mind rape and unconscious, but now that you mention it, I guess that you are correct. I am not in the habit of reciting or sharing what happens in my dreamworld. I am sure there are some who think that I am quite the head case for sharing what is happening in my Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, and the things that I am recalling, but what is happening is so drastically different, that it’s worth reporting, because what I am experiencing, even though it is only while asleep is very similar to what has been described in the John St. Clair Akawi lawsuit. Remember he worked for NSA, and if I recall correctly he says that he worked with this technology.

Also I was on another forum, and a guy had a similar event happen to him, and the images and types of things being presented in his dream is very similar to what is happening to me, similar themes. I do however thank you for the correction. I guess I could change the title to dream rape, but the point of the post was to say that I believe that the experience, even though it is only limited to R.E.M. sleep/dream state is worth reporting, because if it is what is happening, then this could be on going with others and it’s worth it to report.

I can not imagine leaving an innocent person to go through something like this by themselves in their dream state or not. I did get the suggestion that a steel cased helmet or other might work while asleep, so I will see. I don’t like sharing personal things like my dreams, but they are so distinctly different than what is normal, and the physical headache that correspond to them was worth reporting.

The only thing that I wish I had done naturally different is have far more research on this type of thing to back it up. Eg. Neural Remote Monitoring. What has the government admitted to, what have they not admitted to. The John St. Clair Akawi case was 20 years ago almost. If they had this technology then, as he claimed in his lawsuit and were doing things like this then, what is happening now, and who might this be getting used on? Most people are so unsophisticated that they can not even imagine that Gang Stalking could be happening, much less electronic harassment, and what I reported, be it R.E.M. dream sleep or not has got to be hard to believe. I am sure most people will just think, well if it’s happening in the dream state, how can you be sure that you are not just having a series of different dreams, than what is normal? However my dream scape is so very specific, so very shall we say mapped out that there is very little variance. My dream states for the last few years have been fairly specific, but what I am hearing in the dreams, experiencing is exceedingly different than what I have reported back, because they are different, and yet they hold a very specific theme.

I believe I will be able to make short work of what is happening, as far as getting this resolved, but thank you for clarifying this for me. Apparently steel cased anything while sleeping might work, and I have already limited the effect on my R.E.M. dream state, so I am in usual fashion rising to the occasion and gaining control. I did not realize that there was a difference between calling it mind rape, vs dream rape. I will post this and make the correction.

I suppose if we had to bandy words, I could just call it a dream violation, or mind violation, but I thought mind rape was more suitable, because any violation of ones mind, be it awake or asleep is a violation, and I don't feel that there should be a difference. The mind is sacred and any unauthorized hacking, asleep or awake is unsuitable.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home