Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Monday, September 15, 2008

9 year old in American prison camp?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLlzYBxUXCM

I just came across this video and I have to admit I am a little a lot surprised by it.

The video shows a doctor talking to some prisoners. Towards the end of the video he comes upon some youth prisoners, they tell him they are all under 18. During the video you hear one say that he is nine and that he requested to be taken instead of his father.

If America is really keeping children in war Prisons?

I don't think about the concentration camps much. It horrifies me that the world has come to this again. I was just thinking what would Anne Frank think about this had she lived long enough? The very Americans that liberated Jewish children from these Nazi death camps are keeping children in War camps themselves?

I am having trouble wrapping my mind around it. I am having trouble watching history repeat itself. I am feeling guilty for not doing more to end an unjust occupation and to see that justice get's done. I am sad because I have not written about it. I have been selfish and focused on my own problems and have forgotten that there are those in worst situations than myself. I have forgotten to pray for them.

I have read and do believe that a lot of these people much like the Arar case are being unjustly held. Laws that should have prevented this, are being trampled over, and I think what we allow to happen to others will happen to us.

I mean we allowed unfair imprisonments, well now enemy combatants can be arrested and unfairly imprisoned without much rhyme or reason, and anyone can be an enemy combatant.

I knew about the camps and should have been writing more about what has been happening there, but like many others I have been complacent. This unjust occupation is ok because we are the ones doing it. If it was being done to us it would be another story. Children are being kept in camps? If the kids were ours, it would be another story. It's simple really, what you don't want for yourselves, don't allow it to happen to anyone else. I do believe that what we allow to happen today to these people will tomorrow be re-enacted upon us by our own governments, and that is a scary thought.

As someone who has seen a glimpse of what the State is capable of with the consent and help of my fellow citizens, I realise that the future is a truly frightening prospect if I don't speak up, and don't speak out when I see things that I think are unjust. Well I do think this is unjust and I am saying so. It is just not right to put children in war camps. It was not right then, and it's not right now.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home