Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Leaders

Someone asked me recently why aren't there any good leaders left?

It was a simple enough question. I could have given a simple mundane answer and then moved on, but I didn't. Being me, it was an opportunity to talk about the real reasons there are no really good leaders left.

I have been thinking about this a lot. I mean a lot of people are counting on political leaders to save the day. Obama being the most recent.

I had to turn to programs that have been designed to remove such leaders from society.
http://cointelpro2.com/
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/Lessons_COINTELPRO.html
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/02/354278.shtml
http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm

See some years ago, such leaders did rise up, and they rose up in seemingly greeter abundance than now. They had their faults, they were no different than the leaders of this time period, but the struggles and challenges were a lot more defined for many of them. The oppression was open and overt and for many despite humble beginnings, they went out and started to make a difference for many in their communities that were struggling and oppressed.

We literally have a society that at one time had Native, Black, puertorican, White, etc leaders. People who were charismatic, good orators, people who could lead a resistance. Many were just young people who saw the open oppression of their various peoples, and how were they dealt with? They were jailed, killed, murdered, framed, discredited, on the run, targeted in every single way imaginable, till their were few left, or they did not have the resource to move forward with those movements. They were also targeted from within by Snitches/Confidential Informants who's only job it was to ruin the organisation, and often these people these snitches were the ones who rose in power in those same organizations they sought to destroy.

What happens now in this time period is that many of those groups of people are still targeted, but it's done in far more subtle ways, many people don't even realise there is a struggle that continues. Most are not aware of this. They grow up in society being taught about how bad things were, and repressive, and about the leader of that time period, but what they are not taught is that things are still as repressive, just in much more subtle ways.

http://www.csudh.edu/univadv/idh0101/Profiling0101.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
http://www.thestar.com/News/article/201456

The bonds are still on the hands. Just not as openly. The leaders that they are fed or often hand picked by the state, and will be the ones that conform to what the state wants and needs, anyone who goes outside of that will quickly be disbanded. These groups are not taught, but soon come to realise that they are being targeted in schools by zero tolerance programs. At work by subtle social discrimination, and in the community at large, with the media, the police, and it's still institutionalised discrimination, just not as openly, but still just as oppressive. The worst part is many people believe that they are fully free, you are not. Don't get me wrong, we can have freedom or the concept of freedom in our minds and must continue to choose to do so.

The potential leaders of this time period often don't even realise there is a struggle, this goes for ever race, gender and creed. Black, white, Mexican, Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Male, Female, etc. Many have no idea that we are all trapped in a system that is rapidly moving towards enslaving us. It's crazy, but it's true.
http://thehiddenevil.com/

The other problem with leaders is the system often promotes those that they think will fall in line. Those who like rewards, and promotions, those children who can't see past their own egos, and flourish because they know how to do what the state wants them to. You can see this in an examination of who get's targeted and the why's.
http://www.bullyeq.com/bol/workbully/bully.htm#Why

Long ago society learnt how to strangle, choke, repress, and deal with leaders, when they do rise from the ashes of oppression, we are often amazed, but do we protect them? Do we help them? Do we defend them? You would think so, but often we use them, we take what they are willing to give, and then we desert them in their hours of need. It's not a pretty story being a leader. We like them, because they make our lives easier, we don't have to do the work. Someone else can save the world. They can, but why should they have to have? I have seen so many stories of whistle-blower destroyed, when we should be celebrating them in the streets.

We each have the potential in us to do some good, and I think we must strive to do so as much as possible. I get emails all the time wondering why more isn't being done, and I am sympathetic, because I think and wonder the same thing, but then I also look back and think, if this information had been there for me two years ago, I would have been so much further along in life.

I would have know what I was up against. I would have known that my co-workers were being asked to provoke me daily to losing jobs, or getting angry, or trying to make me look crazy. I would have known about intimate infiltrations, and what to look for. My answers about family and their involvement would have been answered. I would have known that they were also being asked, forced whatever into taking part.

Awareness of what was happening would have helped. It would have been good to know that we are up against a system, a system that has endless resources that they can, and will use against a single target to bring then down to heal. Yes they will put up entire construction projects to create noise and disturbances, yes they do have cities full of Citizen Informants that can and will follow you around and try to provoke you daily. Yes they can electronically monitor you and torture you in your home. Yes the fire trucks and airplanes will be used, yes the police, fire-persons, etc are all in on it.

Having that knowledge two years ago, and a few trusted sites would have helped a lot. I didn't have that however, but what I did not have, I now try to provide for others. My two years of torture, pain, failures, triumpths, what works, what does not work, I have blogged, and posted that for you, hopefully it will help in some subtle way.

I am still learning as I go. I do try to answer emails when I can, but I still have my own struggles daily. I still at times marvel that I could have been so blind, that I could have believed this lie that was fed to me about democracy and freedom, but I believed it. I trusted it, I was so sure of it, that is why it took so long for me to see the truth, but see it I did, and I had to see it for myself before I could move forward. Your children will believe the lies of the state, unless you teach them the truth. They will believe spying on their parents, and being citizen informants, and hunting down targets are good things to do. They won't know the difference, they won't know wrong from right, because oppression will be all they will learn. They will be indoctrinated, and that is all that there will be for them.

This post goes out to leaders, I know you are out there, because many of us do have the potential to be leaders, to speak the truth, to guide others, to let our lights shine forth as they must do in time, and to inspire others as we must.

To some of the leaders that have gone before, let's remember what their efforts cost them.

*Joan of Ark, lead France to victory only to be sacrificed to the enemy and burnt alive.
*Martin Luther King, though appreciated he was still assassinated.
*Ghandi, appreciated and assassinated.
*Jesus, betrayed, appreciated, and assassinated. (Crucified.)
*John Lennon, not seen as a leader in the traditional sense, but he had the influence to change a generation and he was assassinated.
*The panthers, Malcolm X, jailed, assassinated, some had the loyalty of the people.
*Whistle blowers, reporters that still tell the truth. Many are jobless, some homeless, many are targeted like ourselves, some have been killed for telling the truth.

The list goes on, and the struggle continues. I don't want to scare anyone off, but look at what has gone before, keep that in mind as we try to find a way forward.

This post goes out to leaders, past, present and future. Thank you for your light, your sacrifices, your love, guidance, and willingness to take on the burdens so many others passed by, or were too self involved to take up. We look to you, and ask for your guidance in this time period of oppression and struggle, for those of us that are waking up to the truth. The struggle has never ended, the fight has never truly been won, and the battle rages on. We pray and hope for what small victories we may have.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home