Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Friday, August 29, 2008

Insanity.

[quote]Train: Calling All Angels

I need a sign to let me know you're hereAll of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphereI need to know that things are gonna look up'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup
When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my headWhen you feel the world shake from the words that are said

[Chorus:]And I'm calling all angelsI'm calling all you angels
I won't give up if you dont give up [Reapeat x4]

I need a sign to let me know you're here'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clearI want a reason for the way things have to beI need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

[Chorus]
When children have to play inside so they don't disappearAnd private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for yearsAnd futbol teams are kissing Queensand losing sight of having dreamsIn a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours
[/quote]

Insanity. That's what I want to call the new campaign.

I realised that this is insane, tell me something that I don't know. Getting stalked and tracked around the city. Apparently cause I am so nutty that I need to be kept in my place. My fellow citizens thinking that they are doing something good, when all they are doing is helping enslave themselves and those of us who would fight or at least stand against this oppression. It's insane. I know I have had two years to try to adjust to this, but there isn't a moment where I just don't shake my head and go, this can't be real.

My democratic country, or so I thought, is nothing better than a Stasi Snitch State with most of my fellow citizens, already ensnared. That is insane.

The fact that some people do realise what is happening, but can do very little about it, or care to, that is also insane.

The fact that I parade around the city seeing if I can lose them every now and then, in this crazy game of cat and mouses, well it's insane.

The fact that in a few short years, we might all lose our Internet privileges, because the big cable companies want to make it like cable TV, yes people, they want to make the Internet like cable TV, you get access to a few dozen popular sites, and any additional sites you have to pay for to visit. In a night when doing research, hard research, I can hit dozens of sites in just one night. If the Internet was not as available as it is now, I don't know if I could have done the research which lead to finding out that we are in such deep waters.

I am not naive enough to believe that these people will not eventually find a way to curtail the Internet, and then what? You have seen how well these cable channels, newspapers, etc tell the truth, they don't. This is one of the last few free foundations and we need to do everything that we can to keep it that way.

Also the fact that I sit idly by and let this happen, that's insane. Don't get me wrong, I have done some stuff, but there is not a day that goes by, that I am not going, what else can I be doing? I am not doing enough, I need to be doing more. I mean this is our future, and the future of some of your children.

It's insane that I daily have to come home, and try to figure out if my websites will still be up or shut down. This week they have really been playing with me, and so it was my time to play back.

Anyways on that topic, should the site not be available you can use the http://www.geocities.com/gangstalking/ to access the information or the wordpress blog.

Mark has done a really good job in making sure his site is up and running, but the best example I have ever come across is http://www.hightechharassment.com. I think the way this site is set up, is the likeliest for longevity.

I think it's insane that these people have stolen everyone's voices, hopes and dreams and they are emotionally, destroying people with this system that they are bringing in. People are killing themselves, some I do believe have taken the lives of their children rather than watch them suffer the upcoming fate.

I think it's insane that I have to watch little children snitching and spying, it's disgusting. I believe in patriotic children, I believe in teaching right from wrong, but there is just something so wrong and so base about turning the innocent into snitches. Hitler did this, and we were disgusted, or have we forgotten? It's no better because we are now doing the same thing. It's
truly disgusting.

It's insane that we are not doing more, there is a small window that we can still swing this, and I am not that hopeful, but we must always hang on to hope. If we sit and do nothing, then we will get nothing, and we will be left with nothing, but that future that we can not walk away from.
I think it's insane that I have helicopters and other planes occasionally helping to stalk me. It's like one of those movies where they use planes to monitor the inner cities, except our cities do this in the downtown core. That's insane. This is your Orwellian 1984 crap, come home to roost. It's insane.

I also think it's insane that I can't remember what a good nights sleep is. I find myself now just dosing off at odd times. I don't know if it's cause my body after two years of electronic harassment is just finally getting tired, or if it's that my body is finally adjusting to some really bad stuff I went through recently and am just getting past now. I have not been getting a lot of sleep, and the last few days I am finally sleeping a bit more, just in odd places. The other day I woke up, and my body just refused to move, I was so tired. It's insane that these pretend democratic countries allow this.

It's insane that dozens, or hundreds, or thousands are being targeted in this way, and we can not get it together and do something to stop this. It does not take a lot, just the right concerted effort, but we are always trying to second guess as what that should be, which is always part of the plan. Keep them separate, keep them guessing.

It's just bloody insane. That such a time like this should happen again, unchallenged, unwittingly, unappologetically, it should not be so, but it is, and will be, unless we do something.
That's always the question, do something, but what?

For the targets out there, do what we have been doing, but more of it. On a daily basis at work, on the street, in the underground we have contact with Citizen Informants. Some know what it's all about, some do not. Many think that they are following around some dangerous Target, insane, might snap at any minute. Yeah.

Well let's give them what they are looking for. They want insanity let's give it to them. I am suggesting. (Suggesting being the operative word.) That we educate them as best as we can. We don't have to talk to them, we simply need to point them in the right direction.
The offline world is a lot more sheepish than the online world. What if we could show them what they are really a part of, sure many would still do what they are doing, but we might just might be able to swing some light our way. Some desperately needed light.

If our daily encounters with these Citizen Informants, we directed them to sights such as http://www.Thehiddenevil.com or http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com or http://www.TargetedIndividuals, or name a sight of your choice. Mark sites explains really well what is happening, and his site is a real wake up call. What if in our daily encounters, we directed our Citizen Informants there, or to other sites, how much more effective might we be, in helping people to wake up before it's too late?

I am suggesting what I have always suggested, but just more of it, and a concerted effort. If you are a target, and have nothing to lose, then by all means. Again you have to go with what suits your comfort level.

Small flyer's, business cards, posters, whatever you can get your hands on, with a few words that are relevant to them, and to our plight. Nothing too wordy.

I am calling the campaign Insanity, cause that is what this is, and that is how they brand the majority of us, so why not use what we have against them? Shine a light back in their faces, hope that we penetrate the darkness. So that this will not be the fate for others.

There are lot's of local places that do flyer's really cheap, and lot's of places online that provide business cards, flyers really cheap. If the targets from London, New York, Toronto, Japan, China, etc all took the time, then we might be able to make a small dent, but it might help tip the scales. This is happening so quickly, and quietly, that by the time those remaining wake up, or those ensnared wake up, it will be too late, if it is not already too late. Think of those zoombie movies that popped up out of nowhere, all of a sudden, that is what it will feel like.

I don't know if times like these must always come, I mean maybe when a society get's too decadent, wasteful, and stupid, this is maybe a sort of natural cleansing process, I don't know. Maybe like how lemmings kill themselves, when the population get's too much. (Seriously, they all run and jump off a cliff, and drown in the water.) Maybe these times come to bring back order. It reminds me a lot of the movie apocalypto. I don't know why these times come, but according to Naomi Wolf, there is a small window of opportunity when these times do come to turn it around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

Mark M. Rich also has his new book out at Lulu.com. http://www.lulu.com/content/3307984 it's a book that can be passed along to others.

I know it might seem easier to sit back and do nothing, but that doesn't feel right to me. However what works for one might not work for another. All I am saying is try, in your own small way try, because the alternative that is waiting is just not a future worth having for some.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home