Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Partners

Now someone on one of my blogs recently posted about her partner who had her committed to an institution for her Gang Stalking Activism?

I said I would create a post to address such an issue. If you are a Targeted Individual, as many know it can be hard to hold down a relationship at the best of times. It can be even harder when you face the issues that we do, it can be triple times as hard when we finally decide to do something about it and start your activism.

Now anyone who would threaten or try to have you committed for Gang Stalking Activism might not be a good person to have in your life, that's the first thing that I wanted to say, and in my opinion you would be better off without such a person, a person who will not support you, respect you, or appreciate you in the long run can only serve to bring you down, and probably bring you a lot of unnecessary issues.

I think many of us realise that we are going to spend long chunks of time alone. In some ways I prefer to be alone. I really do. I don't have to worry about who to trust, catering to childish tantrums, needy, clingy, individuals. I can be by myself and responsible for myself and for the most part I really like that. Like anyone else I would like to have someone in my life, but how many people can realistically deal with my situation?I have not in the last two years found anyone who can truly do that, and right now I don't think I am looking.

It's taken two years for me to deal or come to terms with everything. I mean it's only been a week or so since I stopped going, I can't believe the world is like this. How many people could handle what Jeremy and Theresa went through? How many people could support and truly be there for someone in that situation? I personally have not met anyone like that. Keep in mind that

http://nymag.com/news/features/36091/

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
However how many of us are really going to met people that fit this bill?

If you are a guy you need someone like a Buffy, Zena, or Wonder Woman type. Someone who can take care of themselves to a degree. Who has a good head on their shoulders. If you plan to do any activism, you don't want to deal with fits and temper tantrums. You don't want to deal with someone who is going to hold you back. No Delilah's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSjXBWkLyvs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5a6fniE2po

You need someone who can support you. Sure it might be nice to have Nancy home maker, but for a long term relationship, you will have to find someone who can roll with the punches and hold the fort down while you are out doing what you need to be doing. Maybe even someone who can be out there doing it with you.

If you don't plan to go at it alone, then it's important that you find someone who is not an intimate infiltration, and someone who has some idea of what is going on, who believes you. Someone who you can trust. Trust can be betrayed, don't get me wrong, but try to find someone that you are not constantly wondering about.

You will also need someone that can take care of your kids if something should happen to you. A bit of loyalty would not hurt.

If you are female stay away from people who threaten to put you in mental institutions for your Gang Stalking Activism.

Now if you are female, might I suggest a Kyle type or Spike from BTVS. The same is true for the ladies in the TI community as it is for the guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG1rpgHQ934
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rmOkKydUJ0

You need someone who understands you, someone who respects and appreciates your efforts, someone who's ego is not going to get in the way of your activism. Stay away from guys who are children themselves and have to be taken care of.

You need someone with a certain strength of character, who can stay at home if that is what you need. Someone who can uplift and who will not bring you down, or hold you down. Someone who does not expect you to play second fiddle, to their base. Find someone who does not expect you to be second best to anything or to anyone.

Just do the best you can. Being a target makes it harder to find someone, but easier in other ways. Your pool of potential candidates is going to be smaller, because of intimate infiltrations and the like. Yet if you do find someone that fits the bill, your changes of some moments of happiness should be better.

Many families were destroyed because of Cointelpro and infiltrations. I am not saying that if you are lucky enough to find someone that that is the end of the struggle, it can make it harder in many ways, because you then have someone else to be responsible for. Strong happy committed relationships are hard to come by, and if you find one then you are lucky, and that is just what this program of persecution does not want you to do.

I have a lot more to say on the subject, but mostly I wanted to say, don't give up hope, and if the path does leave you alone, broken, bloodied, remember you are not alone, we all face the same struggles to one degree or another. We must never stop hoping or being true to ourselves, it's our best chance of finding true happiness.

Videos courtesy of YouTube and their perspective owners.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home