Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The side you don't see.

The side you don't see.

What targeted individuals have to understand is that there are two sides to the story. I still don't understand this at times, but I have come to a place of acceptance.
There is the side that we experience and then the side that some of these Citizen Informants experience.

As I have documented before, Citizen Informants are told something very specific, and they are often acting this information.

Remember last summer I did some field work. I slipped by confines and was able to be away from the Snitches for an hour or so. When I was walking, based on where I was walking, and the time of night I was walking a funny thing happened. Several phones in a row started ringing at about the same time as I moved down the street. It was summer and the windows were either open or the phones were just really loud. They rang one right after another, as I moved up the street.

As I walked I heard someone answer one of the phones, it was on speaker. I heard the person on the other end, explain something to the extent of the fact that they were looking for something along the lines of a mentally ill person who might be in the area.

Now I have mentioned that I found out the reason I am allegedly being stalked is because I am suppose to be mentally ill? I have never had any kind of interaction with any mental health professional "that I am aware of".

So I decided to walk back to where I live. Now I was not trying to be paranoid. The phone call might have had nothing to do with me, but since I had slipped my snitches, I was fairly sure that it did.

I returned back to the area, at that time of night there should have been very few people out, there were dozens. The dog walkers, police cars, etc. I passed two as I came closer to home. It was creepy, it was like watching the neighbourhood Gestapo or something, with the dogs.
I was still walking past them all, then as I came closer to my home this guy comes up to me, stops right in front of me, and calls in my description. He calls in gender, race, approximate height, and says something to the effect of yeah I think we have em. He really didn't care, that I was right there. It was like I was not human or something. I could have stopped him and asked him questions, and taken it further, but it was field work and I had yielded more than expected on that expedition.

This event was something of an experience. That is just one side you are not seeing in most cases. Some of these people are not bad, some actually believe that they are doing something good.

Picture this you are a home owner, part of some community watch. The phone rings, they tell you that they are calling from Stasi central, I mean community central, and that there is mentally disturbed, or pedophile, or rapist, drug dealer etc, you want to protect your community, cause you assume it's true. This was the first time I had any clue, what actually get's said on these calls, and what the community at large must really be thinking.

Remember I have never been openly evaluated by anyone that I am aware of for this kind of a determination to be made. I have also never had any opportunity to defend myself or tell my side of the story. Yet my life is being disrupted this way, and I am being labeled, as are many other Targets.

Remember they get a description of our race, age, gender, for example if you are white, male, 6"4, age 45, that is what they will be told. We have a white male, 6'4, age 45. Is an emotionally disturbed person, and is sensitive to keys jingling. So they will try to track the target from home, and they will use this information. The foot patrols and cars use the hand signals and others use audio ques for where to go, with directions on where to go.

So along the path, they will jangle keys at targets that fit the description to see if they have the correct person in sight at all times. That's some of the info they get in their emails.

The second scenario. I was on the train, and this was shortly after I learnt some of the Stasi like signals. Before this I just always thought that it was people trying to provoke me, and it had worked on a few occasions, because you are so aware of the harassment.

I finally tuned into the fact that it's not that simple. There is always a conductor. (These are names that I give for the people carrying out the roles.) The conductor in my opinion tells people where to go, and when to carry out actions. They do this via the hand signals.

There is the observer(s). There will always be other people looking to see what your response is. These people will watch you closely and look to see if you react, what the reaction is.

Then there are what I am calling the agitators. They carry out a specific action. Eg. I always thought people would randomly irritate me, and then do it in sink with each other. This is not exactly the case. Depending on how many of them were able to get on the same train as me, and get into position to run the skit, there might be one or more agitators.

They know what to do ahead of time in some cases, but most often they are acting on the signal of the conductor. Eg. If your sensitivity is keys jingling, the jingling is not random. What I observed was this is done when the stop is called out. It's very specific.

You as the target you will never understand this. Now let's say someone jangles keys and we get all upset, well people are watching and the reaction is going to be observed and reported back.
So they jingle keys for about 5 stops. We have two agitators, one sitting right beside you, the other right behind you. You know that people are going out of their way to annoy the hell out of you, and have been doing so for the last 6 months straight and you have no idea why?

So finally you get angry, and you flip out a little bit and tell them to knock it off. Well they keep doing it. As far as they know, you are a disturbed person, and they are just following orders.
Meanwhile the conductor is watching this, the observers. They are going to be complete strangers, who report back the outcome of the skit.

They see a 15 minute to 30 minute skit. They don't get to see that you did not sleep last night, or for the last 5 months because someone is electronically keeping you awake. They did not see you walking to the underground, and that people kept banging into you, as they jingled their keys. They did not see the guy who almost tripped you, while jingling his keys in your face. By this time you are pissed, you know that you are being deliberately provoked and have not a freaking clue why?

So the skit happens. You are human and finally flip out a bit and tell them to knock it off, hit the keys away etc. Well that whole skit and your reaction to it has just been observed. They never get to see the behind the scene production. Their role was a short 15 minutes, and why would strangers lie and say that you had flipped out? Seemed dangerous?

Cause they never see the full picture of our harassment.

So how can someone have another person declared crazy if they are not? Well depends on who is doing the observation. If you are a perceived danger to society or to the public's health, under some of those laws I was looking over, they can have you investigated.

If you deliberately sensitized like I was and many other TI's, you won't have a clue that it was deliberate, and you won't know why. I now know that my original harassers tried to sensitize me to a few things. One took the others did not, but when I got to my next job, they tried using all of them to see which ones had taken. For me it was just harassment and that is all I saw felt and experienced at the time.

The little twit that sensitized me had some sort of military link. He did something on the weekends military related, or something like that. I think it's fair to say, he knew what he was doing, and I had no idea at the time that he was deliberately sensitizing me.

This is the side that you don't see. You don't see this well rehearsed, coordinated effort by our civilian spies. Some of them truly think they are keeping the community safe from a dangerous person. Others are there to agitate the target, so that they will flip out and get them committed. In other cases as Mark described he had parents setting little kids in front of him, who then stopped looked shocked and then ran the other way. No doubt to make him look like a pedophile and his reactions would have been observed the whole time. The same is true for any other lie that they are trying to pin.

The side they don't see. Us being tortured day in and day out. They don't see the provocations, well some do, because they are deliberate agitators, but they are as the Nazi's like to say, just following orders.

Some of them understand that there is something not quite right happening, others do not and really think that there is something wrong with you.

In the case where they upset a target so much the target flips out and hurts one of them, then the target get's arrested or taken away, they feel that they have done their job, cause the person clearly was crazy. On the other hand you finally get upset after a billion years without sleep, you think they are evil, godless, vigilantes or whatever, and you never see that side of it, and they never see your side.

The only one that sees what is really happening are the people pulling the strings. (Well a bit dramatic, but not far from the truth.)

Also the snitches that move in beside us, some are there just to piss you off, they want to keep you awake, if they can get you to flip out, it's justification for these programs to keep running. You can flip back to my post called hypothetical.

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/hypothetical/

There are two sides to every story, but in this case there might be three. Our side, the Informants side, and then the big picture, the side those in charge see. The side that has to ensure justification for these programs and therefore funding for them.

I hope I have given both set's of readers some insight into the side that they don't see.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home