Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Down with snitching clearified.

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/down-with-the-snitching/

I blogged the above post really early in the morning and so not a good time for blogging, so I thought I would go over it, I made a lot of points and i want to make sure I did it correctly.

Construction projects.

Many targets complain about these, and in my personal experience, they use these projects as an excuse to help with the monitoring and surveillance of the area.

Sure there is always construction ongoing so how can we be sure it's directed at us. I have lived several years on the planet, and there has often been construction ongoing, but never like this.
It's not just construction at the last two locations that lasted for months or years on end, it's going to interviews, and by the time you get out a little construction, or drilling in the street you are going to pass just springs up. It's happened a few times, coincidence? A few times too many.
It happens for me and most other targets I know. As we are able to compare notes, this is a frequent theme that comes up, and they also see a pattern of extraordinary construction that has gone out of bounds.

Companies closing or change of owners.

This is another thing that I have noticed. Changes of owners. Let's say you had a store where the family were not going along with the snitching, suddenly they are out of business, or the store ownership changes. The things that I have further noticed is that within this change, specific products that were available, that the store specialized in are not there. Which makes no sense.
Targets complain about stores being out of products they use when they get there, even if they go to other locations, the products are out of stock.

This sounds crazy at first, but it's not. They watch and record everything that we buy. There is always someone behind us in the line, to mentally record the products the target purchased. They also watch what we take off the shelf, so they know if our diets change. They know which products to be out of, or if they can stop ordering all together.

In comparing notes amongst several targets, this is a pattern that they have also recorded and noted.

In the DT Stockton report he also documents the means that they use to put companies out of business. I don't know if the document is authentic, but much of what it says, sounds valid.
In my own experience, what I have seen with my customers is them being paid off or ordered this that or the other for not working with me. Eg. Trying to get my customers to leave from working with me. The ones that have stayed have recorded Gang Stalking patterns in their own lives. Based on some of what I hear back about what is happening this seems to be the case. Either go along with the system or be bowled over by it. This was the same with the Stasi, refuse to spy, have your life messed with.

Fired

I spoke of a group that had messed with my phones and performed other petty events that made me choose to change location and disassociate with them, while still in the work placed. They also got me written up. This is correct and first hand experience.

Getting me fired. I had heard from a third party, not related or associated with the story that person B) had been the cause. Since the third party would have no reason to lie, they were either correct, or if mistaken then it was not intentional, but this is what I heard back.

I did not mean to imply that person A) had requested for person B) to take such actions. What I meant to imply was that because of the association, person B) was inclined to take such actions.
Eg. I once had another, unrelated situation, where a friend come up and told me that person B) who was also friend with my friend, person A), that person B) hated me. I was really surprised, and I was like what? Why? Apparently because of my friendship with person A) for no other reason. My friend said person B) was really jealous of the the friendship and just hated my guts, and to watch my back. Other things were said, but you get the idea. So it's not to indicate that person A) made person B) take action against me, but person B) hated me, because of my associating with person A).

People will hate for stupid reasons.

Back to the first situation, anyways I did later run into these two on separately on different occasions and I did just walk away and ignore them both. So that was also first hand experience.
I think when some people are around you, they bring bad things into your realm, be in this one or another. (If you believe such things, and when they are gone, your life get's better.) I believe some others bring good things into your life, and when they are around, things just get better and better.

In my experience if someone cares about you, really cares about you, it's like a protective shield, I don't care if it's a best friend, love, child, parent, etc, when someone cares about you, truly cares about you, they bring, honor, grace, and love into your life, and good energy towards you and things go good.

I find others with selfish or bad intentions towards you, or who hate you, bring you down, and create very negative situations, and should be avoided at all cost, on all realms. I think the difference shows.

If you are in a situation, friendship, and you have doubts or questions, just ask yourself, what kinds of experiences, situations, events, do they bring in your life, how does it make your soul feel? That's a good way to start to gauge if this person is an asset or a liability for your life.

Some people feel good to be around, you might even feel happy to be around them, but they could still be an energy draining type of person, and bring bad things into your realm. It's about energy, and you want to connect with the right types of people. People who are feeders, who feed off of others, can associate and they will be just fine, because they have nothing to lose, and they give out nothing, but if you then place yourself in that situation, you might notice a lot of negative happenings in your life, and it might be a good idea to disconnect and disassociate from that situation. Usually when you do, you will see an improvement in your life. Some situations are unhealthy.

Fishing expeditions.

They try to find out what targets are sensitive to? what they will react to? What you can use to engage them? There is usually what I call a conductor telling people where to sit, where to stand, should they approach the target, when to conduct an action when not to. In this regard it's more coordinated then we realise.

Jiverly and Kimveer

I don't believe that they ever found the Gang Stalking sites. I think having a community to socialize with could have been very helpful. I think it might have help to stop some of this from happening.


Police Controlled

They don't really have to be police controlled. You have lot's of co-workers and other in the community, that are just regular snitches, that are more than happy to mess with your stuff. Remember in regular case of mobbing we hear about this stuff all the time. Stealing stuff, messing with their things, and other parasitic mobbing behaviours. They don't have to be police controlled snitches. I was just pointing out that if you are in desperate situations it can be easier to manipulate you.

Immigration

These people have my full sympathy. I don't believe their immigration situations should be used, to get them to do things, or as leverage, but this is getting used. I think it's horrible. If you thought the drug cases were bad this is worst.

Imagine being a mother or a father, separated from your kids, you have no way of getting in communication with them, seeing them etc, and you want them to come here, and you have a gun being held to your head. You have some third party holding you hostage in this way, and manipulating you. Your situation is just as vulnerable, if not more vulnerable then the drug informants.

The same is true for husbands kept from their wives, wives kept from husbands. Kids kept from dying or sick parents.

A lot of immigrants are hard working, they come here and just like everyone else they want a chance. To manipulate them like this is cruel and wrong, and it should never be used as leverage, but in a Stais like society, everything is used as leverage. You attack and go after people's vulnerabilities. I think it's wrong, and I feel very sad for them.

That's why I don't think they should be used. If people like Rachel Hoffman were vulnerable due to their situation, then immigrants are equally as vulnerable because of their circumstances and they should not be used and manipulated that way.

Portrayal of a target

I mentioned that they are going for the crazy thing the same way that Russia did. This is not made up, I have heard this back many times. I again think that's funny. You have people saying that being on the Internet is a sign of mental illness, so I guess a lot of people are crazy. I always wonder who get's to decided these things?

As I have also mentioned as time goes on, I get other things, they go fishing and try to add on other things. So you just have to watch your back.

Torture

Some people think that this is just about the target being sleep deprived. If you had someone using a laser on you, or radar gun, or transducers below the dry wall, then maybe you would understand that it's also physical torture.

Then you have the psychological things. People trying to get you upset so that they will get you to lash out. So a lack of sleep, being tortured, then you are expected to function, while being constantly provoked, and I did mention the complete stupidity of many in this program, added to their lack of a moral center, and their ability to forget what's legal or moral, anything to fit in, and go along with the group and you have dangerous situations.

It is not the lone event, it is the accumulation, done over a period of time. This is the reason why mobbing had been so successful, and we have seen mobbing targets snap by just being mobbed at work. Targeted Individual have a Triple fight on their hands. They are mobbed at work, in the community, and in their homes, plus they get the added benefit of torture.

This is why I speculate that this might well be getting used to groom targets to snap. If you know what makes someone tick, you might be able to get them to snap when you want to as well. I mean these actions, these activities are being recorded for someone, for something, and so this is a reasonable speculation.

The windows shaking, and the walls dancing, would be more transducer stuff. But if you touch the walls, if feels like a sheet of electricity, in my opinion. It just vibrates. It feels so freaky.

Corrupted Results

I changed my minds, even if these people are not controlled informants, they are equally as dangerous and capable of giving corrupted results. Anytime you have a country that has it's citizens spying on each other, you are going to run into bad situations. The police controlled informants, on the surface have more vulnerabilities than the other informants, but each are capable of giving corrupted results, or following secondary agendas. It's just with police controlled informants, they might not know their rights, be more desperate, and more at the mercy of these people. However on a psychological level, the person who wants to fit in, who wants to avoid being targeted themselves, can be equally bullied into performing immoral actions.

We saw this in Stasi Germany with what good people were wiling to do to their neighbours, friends, family, lovers, children, parents, and we saw this is in Hitler's Germany, with the community helping to round up persons of Jewish origin. The state can motivate people to do
horrendous things to each other.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't always have to have the "conductor" present. I've found they just kind of get into their positions. Probably they were instructed sometime earlier in the day or whatever.

Also, note the originality aspect of gangstalking. Ever notice how every single idea they seem to come up with was something they obtained via surveillance? And they seem proud of that for some odd reason. When walking down the street, I often feel like I'm in a prison or a psych ward, people saying weird stuff or doing weird groaning things to freak me out.

Sunday, June 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home