Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Domestic terrorists. They are amongst us.

Domestic terrorists. They are amongst us.

What does this term really mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

"the unlawful use of force or violence, committed by a group(s) of two or more individuals, against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."[2]
So unlawful use of force or violence. By one more more individuals, against a person, their property to intimidate, or coerce, a civilian population or any segment, to further political or social objectives.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have domestic terrorist amongst us. They are in use everyday in many democratic countries.

Ruth Goodman

[quote]I am a philosopher/writer who was posting my writings on the Internet for a period of about 5 years, ignoring the online harassment I often received.

I was also contacted at home, in my personal life by a couple of men who work for the government... Brian Kohler, with the D.O.D. (I know this is his real name, I have been to his and his parents home in Fairfax Virginia. His father, Larry Kohler, works for the Pentagon) pretended at first to be in love with me, this was 5 years ago when I was more naive. He flew out to California several times pretending he was going to relocate to move in with me. It turned out that he was lying, and was actually stalking me for counter intelligence. His intimidation kept me from writing on the internet for about a year, but then I went back to doing it, refusing to give in to terrorists.

About a year and a half ago I was contacted by another man, Jason Duncan (not sure if this is his real name) made similar contact with me pretending to be a friend interested in discussing spiritual principles. While at my apartment he staked out the neighborhood, and a couple of months later, stalkers moved into the house behind my balcony, built a HIGH wall, and they gather there harrassing me from behind this wall. After one of Jason's visits with me I became extremely ill (I thought I had food poisening), and was taken to the emergency room closest to my home, very late at night, and was put out with a general anesthetic for 4 hours.

About a day or two later I began to experience people harassing me in my head. I can TELL they are using electronic devices to do so. I do not know where on my body they planted the transmitters, but I have found fake hairs protuding out of the back of my neck and behind my ears. My hairline is not the same as it was before. These tiny hairs come from my temples and go under the skin behind my ears.

These people continue to harrass me in my head, screaming "Stay off the internet" and "we control everything" etc.

They also had me picked up in front of my house by a Long Beach policeman, alone with no name badge, who drugged me, met an LA County sherrif behind a dark building, who was also alone. He got on the freeway. When I asked "where are you taking me?" his response was "someplace fun".

They took me to a secluded section of LA County Jail where I was brutally beaten, stripped naked, fondled and tortured by male sherrifs, and told over again that "we're gonna smoke you, n*gger" while guns were brandished in front of me. I was also repeated drugged with something that made me unable to control myself. I was held for 5 days with no phone call until my sister reported me missing. I was then charged with being under the influence of drugs.
Please help me if you can. I am not sure where to turn. It seems they follow me and make sure that people I talk to are also harrassed.[/quote]

Ruth ofcourse died shortly after these events. What brought me back to these stories is the research that I have been doing into the extremist communities. See the government is trying to sell us the next thing to be afraid of. The domestic terrorist. That lone individual that might go off and commit unforeseen terrorism.

However after researching the extremist community, I realise that we in the Targeted Individual community are already dealing with domestic terrorists and we do so ever single solitary day. The extremist that the government are now trying to see are nothing compared to what we are experiencing. If right wing extremists did the above mentioned things to Ruth Goodman, that the government and it's agents of terror did, she could have gone to the ACLU, and many other organizations to have them investigated and to have the actions against them stopped, but because she was a Targeted Individual, she had no where to turn, and no agency willing to take on her harassers, and eventually she died, under what were listed as unusual circumstances.

Domestic Terrorists use violence and force, to achieve their objectives. As Targeted Individuals we have domestic terrorism being used against us everyday. Many of us do not recognize it as such, but that's what it is, and our governments, and fellow citizens are using this against us.
Force and Violence.

The force and violence being used against us is two fold. First we have physical violence being used against us, such as when the informants are allowed to use electronic means of harassment. Be it lasers, radar guns, electronic weaponry, the rewiring of the electricity in our apartments, directed energy weapons, or what have you, this is using force and violence.

They also use force and violence when they try to hit some of us with their cars, or deliberately assault us, they use violence when they force Targeted Individuals off the road, killing some and injuring others.

Some of the women in the Targeted Individual community have complained about rapes, sexual assaults.

People have said that their children have been harassed at school, even beaten up sometimes.
Targets are routinely baited, by being banged into, and other forms of physical interference, and incitement.

Noxious chemicals are used to make targets sick and ill.

People's animals and pet's have been mutilated, tortured and killed.

Ramona Lopez

http://www.targetedindividuals.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=135

[quote]"During our investigation, which started more than 10 years ago, we actually found out that law enforcement targets some children in order to get them on drugs or in trouble with the law. It really is a systematic program to keep the drug market profitable as well as a way to destroy whole families and communities."

Although Mrs. Lopez is still fighting for justice in her southern California community with other like minded citizens, she has been a target along with her family members, the target of extreme government abuse, including death threats, assaults, drive-by gun shootings, gang stalking, breaking and entering, drugged after being assaulted in her home with needles, micro-chipped by assailants and the victim of continuous electronic weaponry.

Not only has Lopez been targeted by covert operatives, but so has her children, as well as her five-year- old grand daughter, who has been micro-chipped in the same manner as Flores.
"I have taken my case to the highest authorities, but nothing ever happens and the abuse continues even to this day," said Lopez, who said all she ever wanted to do was to help children in her community stay in school and lead a more productive lives. "I have had numerous chips removed by doctors, chips acting as conductors so the electrical impulses they use have a more sever and devastating effect."

"When the harassment first started years ago, they attacked me with needles in my bedroom. I remember getting up the next morning with needle marks all over my body. I then found out I was micro-chipped. There have been times I get hit so hard with the impulses I feel like I am going to die from a heart attack. These people need to be stopped because I am not the only one around the country going being attacked like this. I have talked to others like me and it is a pattern of abuse and harassment being used all over the country. If they would even do this to my grand daughter, do you think they would hesitate doing it to you?"

Although Mrs. Lopez has been attacked and violated on almost every level, she still is seeking fighting to make her community a better place to live, becoming one of the more well-known figures ion the community as well as receiving several community leadership awards.[/quote]
Ramona Lopez was an innocent woman who wanted to get drugs off the streets and help her community. For that she was Gang raped in her home, micro chipped, set up for drugs, has experienced Gang Stalking, her very innocent and young grand daughter who was five years old at the time has been micro chipped and harassed. Drive by shootings, intimidation, often times by the police? Does this sound right to you?

If this stuff had gone on in the American south during slavery, there would have been some help, some kind of community to turn to, but because this is being done by the state, there is very little help or assistance. But this is true domestic terrorism. Again if extremists were the ones perpetrating this against Romana Lopez, this would have been stopped a long time ago, and there would have been an outcry, but because these acts of domestic terrorism are being committed by the state, and agents of the state, there is no help for her, and the harassment has continued.

Because Gang Stalking is often multi-generational, you see that her grand daughter had already become a target, and will most likely be targeted. If this was being done by extremist to a family decade after decade, by now there would be an outcry, but there has not been.

These people might not be burning crosses on lawns, wearing hoods, but in my opinion is the actions being committed are 10 times worst, because at least society if such actions as crosses being burnt were committed, society would see it for what it is, but in our cases, the crimes being committed against us are sanctions and carried out by the state, our neighbours and communities and they often do not see the problems with what is being done to us.

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1239780728

[quote]
I want to share some details of my experience with gangstalking. This is going to sound unbelievable, but please bear with me.

The worst experience I've had so far is discovering that someone somehow came into my home while I was away and contaminated my 11 year old son's insulin bottles. He was just diagnosed about a year and a half ago with type I diabetes. Anyway, I had been keeping track of the amount of insulin in the bottles, so it was obvious that they had been tampered with when the volume of liquid in the bottles suddenly doubled within a few hours on the same day. It appeared like someone had added water or some other clear liquid to the insulin, rendering it unusable.[/quote]

Had the mother failed to notice this descrepancy, we do not know what would have happened to her child, and there is no way to tell what the extra added liquid was.


Psychological force and violence.

Targets are often stalked. They have false rumours spread about them. Such as being pedophiles, rapists, etc. These rumours leave targets open to physical violence, or assaults.
Targets are often stalked by their community at large, for years at a time even though they are innocent in many cases.

Targets are called names, their privacy is invaded.

Officials such as police and fire fighters are also used as part of the campaign of psychological violence, in some cases to intimidate targets.

They are at times blacklisted because of falsely being labelled.

Their livelihoods are interfered with.

These are a small sample of what targets go through and experience.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/07/361691.shtml

[quote]

FBI surveillance of my son
My son's account of being relentlessly dogged by the FBI and local law enforcement agents. He and his friend, Kyle, built a model rocket out of boredom one day, as they had learned to do a middle school class years earlier.

Eli endured extreme mental distress during the period of surveillance, as did Kyle. We feel the stress contributed to Kyle's suicide on 7/2/06.

EliIn 2005 my residence was entered by two Federal Bureau of Investigations agents and a North Bend Police Officer. Federal Agent William Soulle and FBI Bomb Technician John Hallock, accompanied by Officer Jeff Bohannen, entered my residence and seized several computers, books, papers, scraps of plastic, paint, glue and other miscellaneous items which were related to what they called an "imminent terrorist threat" and would be used to "determine the intent" of the device I will mention in a moment. This would be the beginning of a five-month long investigation which would include FBI tails, line-taps, surveillance, and in one scenario, being stopped early one morning at an improvised roadblock on a rural road.

So, what did I do to earn the scorn of the Federal Bureau of Investigations?

My friend and I, out of boredom, constructed a device to launch a model rocket. A model-rocket-launcher if you will. According to the FBI, however, we had constructed a lethal and highly-illegal device similar to what was being produced by insurgents in Iraq. News of our "Improvised Anti-Personnel Weapon" (IAW), we would find out, would make it all the way to Washington D.C., to both an anti-terrorist task force at the Pentagon as well as to the desk of the President of the United States of America.

It quickly became apparent that we were in a situation with the U.S. Government that had the potential to be highly-volatile, that could end in arrest and detention in undisclosed locations, or worse.

But, how did it get to this point?

The day Kyle and I finished the device, we decided to test-fire it in what we perceived to be a safe location in the nearby area. The location was ideal. It was on a dirt lot away from any property or timber that could be damaged, an area I had practiced target shooting with my bow years prior. It was an area that a lot of local kids, like I had done, visited frequently to light off firecrackers and shoot slingshots without getting into huge trouble or burning something down.
Kyle and I put the launcher into the cab of my Ford Ranger and, followed by my father (who decided to come along to take pictures), headed to the area which was located just down the road from our house. As we pulled into the lot, the ignition switch was touched somehow and the rocket ignited in the truck, filling the cab with smoke, resembling a particular scene from a Cheech & Chong movie. No damage done. At that exact moment, however, a squad car pulled in behind us and turned his lights on.

My truck was searched, the launcher was seized and given over to the State Police. From there, it was handed over to the FBI in Salem. Little did we know, the property I had been visiting for years was newly-acquired airport property. Now it was a matter of National Security, a matter which would produce search warrants and affidavits issued by the U.S. Department of State, and would begin long and far-reaching federal investigations against all three of us.

During that time I was tailed everywhere I went, my phones were tapped, my mother's phones were tapped, Kyle's phones were tapped and my father's phones were tapped. I was followed in the local area, tailed by unmarked cars as well as police, and even followed on several trips to a location three hours south of my hometown. My email accounts were being obviously monitored and about once a day emails would go missing and reappear, or I would be unable to login to any of my accounts during short periods of time throughout the day. The FBI was not making any attempt to conceal their surveillance measures. I almost completely stopped using phones and e-mail, and rarely strayed from preset courses when traveling in an attempt to identify surveillance vehicles. A word of advice to anyone under investigation...everything is surveillance.
Fear ruled my life. I stopped sleeping, I stopped talking, I stopped traveling. I started listening, watching and making note of everything--trusting nothing and nobody. If it looked like a trick, it was...and there was nothing I could do to stop it, so I just had to live with it.

Since that time I've been afraid to say anything at all. I know that within the borders of this country, if you are intelligent and eloquent, you are to be considered extremely dangerous.
It is after much consideration that I've decided to start this blog in hope of sharing things which are of interest to me with others and creating an open forum where these things can be discussed and where our ideas can be shared.
[/quote]

In this case you might think that they deserved the harassment because they built a simple rocket, but think about your own children, and families and what simple actions could start and investigation? Most times all it takes is the word of an informant, or you standing up for and asserting your rights.

Committed by a group(s) of two or more individuals

The domestic terrorism is carried out by many people. Often these people who are committing these acts are informants. Some are also criminals who are used to commit illegal acts, actions on targets, with the blessing of their handlers. Some are hardcore criminals who are used to rape, or assault, kill, main, or hurt a target, their children or their pets. Many informants would be alarmed or even horrified if they knew about this aspect of the targeting and the true nature of what they were taking part in, but unfortunately because they work as a team with these perpetrators for the state, they are just as culpable and guilty of domestic terrorism as the true fiends, who commit a lot of the deplorable actions.

http://www.oneagleswingsfearnoevil.com/

[quote]
My life soon paralleled a Hollywood movie: Enemy of the State was a film released in 1998 starring theactor, Will Smith. Billed as a thriller, it was the story of a young successful lawyer whose life was thrustinto turmoil when he stumbled upon information that could implicate some high-level governmentofficials. The story could have been ripped from the pages of my life as I stumbled into the politicalcorruption in North Carolina politics. I wandered blindly into a system beset with the theft of federalblock grant money, police brutality, and child abuse. Hollywood hails the lives of corporate whistleblowers such as Erin Brockovich, Norma Rae, and Jeffrey Wigand. They are cast as heroes, but there areno Hollywood heroes among the thousands of political whistle blowers who suffer retaliation, threats,intimidation, harassment, and financial hardship on a daily basis. And the Supreme Court's decision lastyear that disallows whistle blowing as a protection under the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech, willsucceed in dis incentives for Americans to speak-up, when the purest act of patriotism is protecting ournation from crimes against humanity, corruption, and government waste. Democracies die behind closeddoors, and yet, most whistle blowers pay dearly for their candor at the hands of governmental agenciesthat were established to protect them. At sixty-two years old, I was falsely arrested with my handscuffed behind my back, and tossed into the back of a patrol car with the orders to"slide your fannyover."

The acts of retaliation and harassment against whistle blowers have become so wide spread that someof the individuals have organized. The organization is known as TI for targeted individuals. Our numbersare in the hundreds of thousands. We are activist, whistle blowers, and honest American citizens wholove this country and are determined to bring attention to this cancer on our democracy. Our web pagewill soon bear the names and stories of the thousands of "Targeted Individuals." Most , but no all, areeducated blacks and whites who fight for justice for the poor, the elderly, and the youth.

Following my false arrest, I sought help from the Justice Department, the NAACP, my Senators, theACLU and the FBI. I sent certified letters to Mr. Mueller at the FBI and to Mr. Gonzales at the JusticeDepartment at least three times each and never received a response. I am sure that those letters werenever delivered.I traveled to the Justice Department to see the case manager who had found "cause" topursue my false arrest case. In Washington, DC, I was denied access to the building by armed guards. AFlorida senator finally responded to my letter and required the FBI to talk to me. Agent John Rowancalled me quite concerned about my situation, and we made an appointment to meet. When I arrived formy appointment, Agent Rowan was not available, instead, I met with Agent Griffin who promised to help.I never heard another word. Agent Taylor in the Wilmington office of the FBI sat across from me with asmirk on his face and announced that the "FBI is not going to investigate this case," even though an FBIspokesman remarked, "the FBI thoroughly investigates all allegations of wrongdoing."

My book, "Sadly, My Eyes Were Opened" is being written to encourage the thousands of whistle blowers,who have been abandoned by government and public apathy, that they are not alone. When the word"whistle blower" is "Goggled," the site reveals over one million, six hundred thousand hits.[/quote]

Targeted by police, and other political figures. She exposed corruption and child sexual abuse, but was targeted for her efforts and became a Targeted Individual. Her successful political and business career were both destroyed as a result. She also says that her children's careers are being interfered with as a result of the mobbing she has experienced. If society found out that a group of extremists were running a child pedophile ring, there would likely be an investigation and they would be demonized accordingly, but in many of these cases that I came across, the perpetrators, move forward, and their victims and those who would blow the whistle are the one's that suffer, and I have to ask myself, why is it like this? Why is it wrong if one group commits these actions, but society ignores, covers up, participates, when it's being conducted by the state?

Political or social objectives

In this case the political and social objectives that are being achieved vary, sometimes it's to silence a target. Eg. Many employers are having these investigations opened on employers that will not be silence, whistle blowers.

Sometimes these tactics are used on individuals that do not fit the status quo, and so therefore it's used to get them to fall in line.

These physical and psychological means work together to achieve the same ends.
We have domestic terrorists amongst us, and in many cases they are those who are working for what they believe is a worthy cause, but in many cases, it's just domestic terrorism disguised as working towards a worthy cause on innocent individuals.

http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Social/article.php?sid=69

Anita Belle

[quote]
A Florida attorney suing the federal government alleged that seven car accidents occurring on or around her court deadlines were deliberately staged counter-intelligence program (COINTELPRO) murder attempts. When the U.S. Supreme Court upheld federal appellate rulings that the alleged COINTELPRO was frivolous, the attorney sought political asylum in Canada. Then, despite undisputed evidence of being disbarred from practicing law without due process, the high court upheld the Florida Supreme Courts ruling that disbarred the whistle-blowing attorney.

Anita E. Belle, a black female practicing law in Florida, alleged that COINTELPRO reared its ugly head against her after she filed cases on behalf of blacks and whites in seven states harmed due to the Central Intelligence Agency or CIAs role in importing illegal drugs into black communities. She alleged that at least one reputed CIA agent admitted the agency conspired with organized crime to use illegal drugs as a means of pharmaceutically enslaving African-Americans. In early 2000, five of her seven cases were consolidated as the Nicaraguan Contras Narcotics Trafficking Litigation, MDL 1331, in the federal court in Gainesville, Florida.

Belle claims that the cases became so sabotaged that she and her family were forced to flee Florida in fear of their lives. She first moved to North Carolina, but left there after witnesses in the CIA cases were threatened. She then returned to her hometown of Detroit, Michigan.
[/quote]

She was just a lawyer trying to protect the rights of people who had been enslaved, due to drugs being deliberately brought into their communities, by their own government. For her efforts, her life was ruined, her career destroyed, her children were targeted, she fled from state to state, then to Canada, and finally to Israel. This is the true definition of domestic terrorism, and it happens every day to Targeted Individuals.

If an extremist group did half the things that were done to Anita Belle, they would likely be in jail, or under investigation. There would have been some kind of outcry, but because those carrying out the actions were of the state, she was ignored, and the terrorism used against her allowed to continue.

These incidents are not limited, they happen across a wide spectrum and many companies are using these investigations, to destroy employees. Lauren Moret, came across over 500 women, and minority that were being targeted this way by just one company.

[quote]Lauren Moret called it, and what we call it. As I approached the gate with my office belongings piled in my car, I felt an incredible lightness of being. I dropped off my badge and beeper and got back in my car, laughing and thinking, “You just got out of jail!” Little did I know what was ahead. The next 10 years were the darkest of my life and I am lucky to be alive today. My great-est gift was the discovery of my inner strength to be able to survive the retaliation, mobbing and harassment by the Livermore Lab, the University of California and the Oakland police department. Prophetically, an acquaintance coolly said to me a year after I left the lab,

“You are in a police net you will never get out of … for the rest of your life.” She was right, but I no longer care because now I am not afraid.

We are controlled by our fears until we have none left, and that happens when there is nothing left to lose. The journey to that realization took 12 years of pain, a sense of loss and humiliation, a feeling of abandonment and the lifelong emptiness and absence of being loved—not by any-one, not at any time. The experience and purpose of being mobbed, and what I did not knowin the isolation of the experience, is that I was not alone.“Mobbing” is the purposeful and strategic institutional gathering of all information about an individual by using any method—legal or illegal.

Contact for this purpose is made with neighbors, classmates, former partners, family members, former employers, teachers, church members, good friends and even your family tree … everything must be known about the support system around you that makes your life possible. The assessment of strategic resources and future income (finances, mobility, cars, insur-ance, credit cards, bank safety deposit boxes, post office boxes, wills, health records, birth
Page 3 Uncovering the Truth About Depleted Uranium49certificates, transcripts and photographs) is made without your knowledge. The purpose ofmobbing is to drive the target individual out of the job force for the rest of their life; the big-ger goal is to drive them to the ultimate self-destruction: suicide.

There are now laws made by European unions to prevent this cancer on society and productivity, but it is practically unknown in the U.S.The University of California, which had contributed so much to the State of California and to the global community through the benefits of education, had become a pathologi-cally dysfunctional institution through its mobbing practices.

I learned that more than 500 women and minorities had filed lawsuits against the University of California and had then experienced retaliation by the University of California apparatus of mobbing by employees, alumni and law enforcement.1The lawsuits were for denial of tenure, whistleblower retaliation and theft of intel-lectual property. These women had similar complaints about the destruction of their own lives and careers. The information gathered by the University of California is used to takeyour life apart; to destroy all that makes you feel safe; to bankrupt, isolate and alienate you from society and from yourself; and to attempt to make you look crazy.

Your children are harassed, they come home with belongings missing and stories of teachers harassing them and a weirdness takes over your lives. Slowly, documents disappeared from my house; porncharges appeared on my credit card; files, my purse and my keys disappeared; mail was lost. I was forced to carry my documents with me at all times. All of my university transcripts and diplomas have been stolen from my house.Two things kept me going and kept me alive. First, the warrior mother spirit guided me to protect Zephyr. That miracle of life taught me what it means to love unconditionally and completely. I began to learn to love myself. Second, my uncle had told me long ago, “No one can destroy you. Only you can destroy yourself.” [/quote]

Again if an extremist group was going these actions, it would be exposed for what it is. Yet this practice continues in society, endorsed, and encouraged.

As Targeted Individuals we are harassed, degraded, tortured, humiliated, violated, interfered with on a daily bases. The actions of our perpetrators are monstrous, and they are indeed domestic terrorists, but because their actions are sanctioned by the state, our terrorism goes ignored. Those organisations that would be all over our targeting if it was being done by an extremist group, sit silently by and ignore and thus silently sanction what is happening to us.
Domestic Terrorism is happening in our countries, it's happening everyday. It's happening to you and to me. Do you think that it's not your problem?

Remember that these acts of domestic terrorism often lead to acts of violence. If you have not been paying attention to the names in the news, several of the shooters over the last several years, have been those who were under investigation, who could not take their targeting anymore and thus took it out on members of society, who were apathetic to their suffering.


Kimveer Gill

http://crimene.ws/2006/09/14/the-blogroll-on-kimveer-gill/comment-page-1/

[quote]Page 2 of Kimveer Gill’s “fatality666 journal was a little more telling. He seemed to jot things down online, short entries, thoughts posted in passing.
He posted the following in separate entries dated September 12, 2006:

"Stop Bullying
It’s not only the bully’s fault you know!! It’s the teachers and principals fault for turning a blind eye, just cuz it’s not their job. You fuckers are pathetic. It’s the police’s fault for not doing anything when people conplain (oops, my mistake, the cops are corrupt sons of whores, so it’s not like they can do anything about it.)

FUCK THE POLICE

It’s society’s fault for acting like it’s normal for people to be assholes to each other. Society disgusts me. It’s everyone’s fault for being so apathetic towards fucking everything that doesn’t affect them personally. FUCK YOU SOCIETY."

"I wonder why my household has been under surveillance by law enforcement for 6 years now? Makes no sense to me!!"
[/quote]

As some will remember Kimveer is now known for the Dawson College shooting. If you go back however and you learn about Kimveer, many people describe him originally as a sweet and quite boy, this did not come about over night. The changes that lead to the shooting were created, and in time he became a killer, but his history does not show that he was this personality type, till driven to these actions, in my opinion, based on much of the research that I have done into this shooting, and this shooter.

Jiverly Wong

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2009/04/14/jiverly-wong-two-sides/
http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2009/04/09/jiverly-wong-letter-from-a-ti-perspective/

[quote]The first I want to say sorry I know a little English. I hope you understand all of this. Of course you need to know why I shooting? Because undercover cop gave me a lot of ass during eighteen years I got seven years and eight month delivery to grocery in the California came back New York on the August 2007. [/quote]

[quote]Let talk about when I live in California. Such as…cop used 24 hours the technique of ultramodern and camera for burn the chemical in my house. For switch the channel time…For adjust the fan. For made me unbreathable. For made me vomit. For connect the music into my ear.
[/quote]

[quote]Undercover cop usual coined some nasty was not true about me and spread a rumour to the receiver and some people know me conduce toward many people predudiced and selfish to me…cop made me lost my job…cop put me became poor. [/quote]

[quote]Let talk about when I live at the 28 Baker St. 2nd Floor, Johnson City, New York 13790.
It terrible when I live there such as…cop wait until midnight when I off the light and went to the bed. Cop unlock my door and came in take a sit in my room ((cop did it thirteen time on the year 1994 )) on the thirteen time had three time touch me when I sleeping. One time stolen 20 dollar in my wallet. One time used electric gun shoot at the behind my neck. (That time I did not know English) [/quote]

What Mr Wong described was close to 20 years of Rumors, slander, lies, provocations, and harassment often by the very people expected to be protecting him.

He spoke of rumours, those same rumours about a bank robbery, him being a drug addict, a
loser who lost his jobs, divorced, etc. When I looked into these stories I found that they were not true. There was no bank robbery, but an informant had said he had a drug problem and was going to rob a bank. They spoke of his divorce, but his own parents knew nothing of him ever being married. He had not been fired from either of his job, but these were the rumours and slander that were left to hang in the air about him after his death.

The rumours had been supplied to the papers by the very police he claimed had been stalking him for close to 20 years. If you are familiar with the techniques used on targets when they are under surveillance, you can read the translation of his letter here, and see that he was very clearly trying to tell us what had been happening to him.

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2009/04/09/jiverly-wong-letter-from-a-ti-perspective/
http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1239097055

Where was society to make the corrections after his death? Instead even into his death the lies and rumours were allowed to persist. Society took no responsibility for the terror that they helped create. He experienced domestic terrorism for close to 20 years, and then finally snapped, and we saw the end result of this in his shooting of all those people, but nothing is getting done to stop these investigations, they are ongoing and worst than ever.

People are being targeted for being Ron Paul supporters, or even for their conspiracy views. Where are the guidelines, where are the agencies to stop these tortures and these abuses from happening? These terrorists in many cases are being manufactured, to incite fear, to justify the existence of these programs, yet where are the agencies to put this type of domestic terrorism in it's place?

Keith deRoux

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/droege-the-right-and-the-system-in-between/

[quote]Friday said the 44-year-old Deroux’s cocaine addiction was fuelling ‘paranoid delusions’ that listening devices and cameras had been placed in his apartment. The drug addict believed someone was sending him coded messages through his computer and, even after moving to a new residence, Deroux feared people were entering his house through an underground tunnel and funnelling “noxious gases” into the residence. The only person with enough resources for this kind of surveillance, Deroux figured, was his friend and cocaine dealer, Wolfgang Droege. … [/quote]

These killings are happening all over the place, and what is behind them in many cases are the same things. Yet we have a complacent media that just writes of these complaints as paranoia, or crazy.

The ACLU now admits these types of investigations are ongoing, but still there is no responsible agency to curtail what is happening.

http://blog.aclu.org/2009/04/30/mass-con-fusion/#more-5320

[quote]
"You mean to tell me that it is legal for corporations from the private sector to team up with local law enforcement officials in efforts to spy on innocent members of our society? You also mean to tell me that the synthesis of law enforcement authority and the drive of for-profit companies operate under little to no guidelines or restrictions and it is unclear to whom they are responsible to?"
[/quote]

Targets are still being victimized day in day out. Yet we are being told to fear extremists? As a Targeted Individual, I personally find the actions of these people, these informants to be far more frightening, abhorrent, and deplorable, considering who they are acting on behalf of.
As it is, we must fight this brand of Domestic Terrorism on our own, we must raise our own brand of awareness, fight our own battles, and keep telling our stories of what is happening, day in day out. Only we have the power to help ourselves, and it's clear that we must, because no responsible agency is going to step in and do it, and our fellow citizens have failed to realise that this is what they should really be looking out for, this invisible, yet truly lethal and insidious brand of domestic terrorism that they are not told about, or warned about.

Domestic Terrorists are amongst us, but they are not often the ones that the state would like us to believe.

If you want to read more about Gang Stalking, or would like to learn more, you can now purchase Bridging The Gap, which is available at Amazon.com and it's a nice introduction. Share the book with friends or family.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1441448845

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So not only is this hate crime difficult to prove, but when we TI's act out, it solidifies our position in the context of the rumors that are spread about us, i.e., we are dangerous and crazy, etc. Trying the point out the real criminals is difficult, because I see so many people just blindly carrying out their "assigned tasks" by the perps. It seems they really don't care. I've had one goofball gangstalker say to his "friend" when I was eating out: "Oh he seems like a real decent guy. I'll cut him some slack, so he can hang himself". Real goofballs, some of these gangstalking wackos.

Thursday, June 18, 2009  
Blogger gang stalking said...

It's true, we lash out like any human would under the circumstances and this justifies their reasons for existing. Some of them do have this mentality. That is what we are in part up against.

Thursday, June 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home