Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Monday, June 28, 2010

Impasse. Open Secret

Impasse/Open Secret.

I have said this before, but I will say this again. What is happening is no longer a secret. This is now an open secret, everyone knows about it, but no one says anything about it.

So it's not as if what is happening to targets is a secret. Even though the mainstream media has not exactly broken the story, the story is broken, it is out there. Now some even with all the evidence will continue to sing the same song, oh targets are crazy, but enough of you now know, are aware, and are part of the secret club, so that you can understand that a lot of what has been presented is truth.

So I am having a Gary Webb moment, perhaps bad example to use, but all I mean by this is, I have broken this story, it's big, and I expect the media to come and take up the story. I expect people to be grateful for the truth, (I really don't), but even if the mainstream would not cover this, I have spent the last four years online hearing about how the mainstream hides the truth, how we are being lied to, how there is a conspiracy, and that it seeks to harm us, well know what, I have just given you a conspiracy, told you the truth, and tried to help not just targets, but others.

Is the none mainstream rushing to share and publish the story, are they rushing to make sure the truth comes to light? No they are doing exactly what the mainstream does, or what they first did with the Mai Lia Massacre or what they totally did with the Gary Webb story. It's all out there, people know, but no one in authority, no one responsible, and even most on the lower levels will do anything about it. This is why truth does not get revealed, this is why conspiracies exist. Often they are not dark little secrets that no one knows about, no in fact they are often open secrets that happen in pockets, with sometimes thousands, upon thousands being aware, but feeling bound to silence or secrecy.

Impasse. I think I have done most of what I set out to do, as far as discovering what was happen, getting the concept more normalized, but getting it fully exposed takes a village. I know the members of this village have first been silenced, unable to speak. I also know that many have given their loyalty and allegiance to this system, but if you don't speak the truth, get this revealed then who will?

I don't expect anyone to break the law exactly, but there are often cleaver ways of doing things if you wish to do them. I am ok with writing the articles, and doing the research that I can do, in fact if I could find a way, I would spend most of my time doing research, yes I am boring that way, but I find it fun.

Anyways so I am at an impasse, I have done what I was suppose to do for the most part. I even figured out a couple of other conspiracies along the way. Speaking of which, the civilian spy force are now clear on this right. You are what will be the heart and soul of the surveillance network that is formed? It's happening slowly, and quietly, you are being bound in secrecy, so you can not speak of it, but this New World Order is being built on the backbone of this civilian force army. You in your communities, villages, and hamlets, you are who will be the handmaids of the New World Order, their eyes, their ears, their hands. A global, one world, surveillance, society. You will punish their enemies, you will systemically help to remove them, and you will believe that you are doing it for good, that it is something that must be done, should be done. The state wills it and it will be so. This is no different than in any other time period, and most will never see it for the evil that it is. This is the truth, wither you will believe it or not is another story, but there it is. Open Secret, and my impasse.

I remain prayerful. I think in times such as this, that is what you can do. Anyways I am not sad, or discouraged, I am just like, ok this is what it is. I realise that people have to wrap their minds around this. I have now had years, and most are just starting to wrap their minds around this, so I am going to leave you with this to mull over, send out good wishes, and come back to it and see what you say. In the meantime, if anyone out there in society has any good ideas, please feel free to leave a comment.


Thanks,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home