Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fairy God Parent

Lately some people seem to be under the false impression that I have some sort of genie in a bottle, or magical elf watching over me or something like that. Though I wish it were true, let me assure you it's no such thing. On this realm I am as I have always been.

I am still struggling to bring about my own happy ending. I am happy for Lindsay Lohan, more than I can say, if I can't watch my own come about, then at least I can watch someone else's.

Since I have had to focus on the usual life needs, it's shifted my focus a bit from the things I need to be looking into. What else is new. Usually it balances out quickly, but this time around, it's still taking forever.

I am like a lot of other targets. I don't have anyone truly looking out for me. I do get help and support from the people who visit the sites. Thank you for the helpful posts, and kind words that you leave behind. For anyone who has ever bought a mug, t-shirt, anything, thank you, every little bit has helped. For those offline who have helped in anyway thank you. This stretch is just worst, and like I said it's made all the worst, because people seem to think I have some kind of help looking out. I don't, least not earthy, I like to think that some higher power is watching over all this. Things here are as they have always been, but this stretch is a little worst than normal, but that is life, and still hoping for the best.

Others who know nothing about how targets are tortured remotely in their homes, probably read this and think, what a head case. Or if they could read our files, they would likely be silly enough and basic enough to believe the lies. I have watched even people who should know better be lead to believe lies. Look how easy it is. Look at how people were believing that Lindsay Lohan was crazy. People are quick to believe the worst, and they are so easily tricked and manipulated, not by targets, but by others. They are so stupid at times, but it's what we end up having to live with at times.

So they have gone from trying to give me a heart attack, back to basic heat sensing, which might leave some burns if I don't shield carefully, but this is sort of like back to normal in comparison. At times like this it's easy to feel alone, but like I tell other targets, I know that we are not alone, because well they are going through the same things.

Finding a lawyer, or an affordable one might be a bit difficult, Lindsay Lohan's lawyer now that she has been through this and has a bit of an understanding of wrong or misdiagnosis, might be able to write up a little guide for others, who knows. I hope they do something to pay it forward, but who knows.

For now I am focusing on the basics, survival, finding a way to take care of the things that so desperately need to be taken care of, and hoping things work out for the best, on all levels.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and have been a victim of covert remote torture and gangstalking for twelve years. My spirituality has been my lifeline. Also, Jehovah's Witnesses are the only Christian organization teaching people to truly imitate Christ.

The Bible often refers to the "poor and lowly" that Jesus had great concern for. In both the Greek and Jewish culture of Jesus day, "lowly" ones were community outcasts, most of whom were not criminals but were despised for one reason or another. Even the families of such ones were pressured to withdraw from the "lowly, resulting in complete isolation" However, Jesus ignored such cruel public opinion, He healed the lowly, taught them, ate meals with them, became their friend. Because of that, he himself was hated, and came to be viewed as "lowly." As a result, he became the victim of a gross act of injustice by his own people.

Gangstalking, therefore, is not new. However, Jesus, by his pattern set the example of how we should treat ALL people. We must love all, including our enemies, if we are to really demonstrate true Christianity.

Jehovah's Witnesses set a courageous example by refusing to condone or imitate the Satanic hatred practiced by the world. My relationship with Jehovah and his people have been an unfailing lifeline for me.

http://badexperiment.com

Friday, August 27, 2010  
Blogger Lyne said...

The Jehovah's Witness are the GANG STALKERS and I'm not talking about the door to door witnessing. You need to think about the things that are being used to stalk you and realize it is information you are giving the witnesses! I have been through it for years until I realized the source and had to contact FBI and threaten to push things forward if they didn't leave me alone. It stopped immediately. Jesus did not gang stalk people. I hope you wake up and realize your comfort zone where you are is because you have been pressured into a sleep and it is time to awaken.

Saturday, March 10, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless! If one is a victim just eat a lot of garlic + fart often when people come to close when they're gangstalking.

Saturday, September 13, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been stalked for two years by a JW group, at the time I had no idea what I was stepping into. I didn’t go to their church or know a JW however I did attend a part time drama school lead by a MBE member in East london with a very famous Nigerian actor in a blockbuster movie starwars. Soon I realised there was something odd and wrong. I was being watched, monitored stalked , followed home. Eventually they moved in next door to my flat listening to my conversations. As they started to repeat my own words back to me when even I retired to the school. They his their JW beliefs onto children inorder to recruit them or marry them to their religion. The stalking got very dark. They followed me everywhere, recorded me, harassed me, and used various people to get information on me
Paid anyone and everyone to pull up dirt. I then moved and they followed me again and still harassing me , knocking on doors, illegally monitoring my emails, ehally recording me, watching me in every move I make, hacked email s, they just don’t go away, after all I’m just young and 19. I take pictures of them all the time but they don’t stop and forcefully aggressive.

Friday, September 28, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home