Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Red Pill Blue Pill

Ever wish you could go back and do it all over again?

With Gang Stalking, knowing what it is, do you ever wish that you could go back and do it all over again?

Knowing what it is now, if you had to go back and do it all over again, which one would you take, the red pill or the blue pill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps


Would you really want to know the truth? Would you rather live in ignorance?

Most people think that they want to know the truth, that they can handle the truth, but the reality is often that they can't. I tend to have a good handle on myself. Since the Gang Stalking thing began, I realise that there are some truths, that I want to know, need to know, but can't always handle, so time has pass, so that I can handle the truth.

I think for me however, all in all, I would want to know the truth. No matter how bad it was, I would want to know the truth, cause I am usually not happy with lies, or knowing that there is something just out of my reach that I just can not grasp.

Knowing the truth is not always an easy thing, sometimes it can even be a life altering or life destroying thing, but I often think if it does not kill you, it only makes you stronger.

Many learnt the truth about Gang Stalking and many have survived and some even lived to see even more bizarre things come in their lives.

Now if anyone had had access to my thoughts before or just when I found out about the Gang Stalking thing, I am sure they might have thought me really mentally off balance. The things that go through your mind, or your thoughts are not necessarily how you would react externally to a situation. The mind is there to help you absorb and understand information, and it will not, and should not take on more than it is ready for. At times you might want to give yourself a swift kick int he butt, or a slap back to reality, but at other times what you need is a gentle reassuring hung that says it's going to be ok, and that you can mentally get through it all.

Even when I realised what was going on, there are so many times, that I slipped back to denial, disbelief, doubt, wanting it to be something easy, something simple, something that could be sorted out really quickly. Most targets are like this, we hope that the conspiracy is not real, that it's not true, but the ones who stand a better chance of survival in short order, come to quickly realize that it is true, and our cities are these little mini Stasi villas.

The true is capable of leaving you completely shocked, floored, numb, but eventually you have to overcome those states and move on, most people can do this with enough time, but what if time is of the essence? What is you don't have that time, then what? How do you recover from a deep shock to the system, hit the ground, and continue running, to ensure your survival and maybe the survival of others? You just have to try to find a way, to rally that strength and come about in short order.

I like to think that with the Gang Stalking thing, I have been able to do that to a small degree. Some see this a being radical, or extreme, some might even see it as being infamous, I don't mind a bit of infamy, it keeps the label of boring at bay, you can't be infamous and boring, I don't think. Do I see myself as any of those things? I just see myself as fighting for my survival, trying to research and find out the truth about something that was happening to me. Something that most people around me were lying about, no matter how much I suspected the truth that they were lying, that something was going on, the conspiracy continued, and then suddenly one day, I came across a portion of the truth, and as you can see it would be over time, with lots of research, that most of the rest presented itself.

I now look back and think, if I had known what I know now, would I have wanted to know the truth? If I knew my normal world as I knew it was going to end, and this lovely strange thing called Gang Stalking would become a large part of my reality, would I have wanted that? I don't know, but I do know that if I had not gone after the truth, if I had ignored my instincts and left things as they were, I likely would not have survived. The trappings that they have successfully set for so many other targets, would likely have devoured me, and I am not sure where I would be, but I am here, I have survived this far, and I have found out a great deal of truth about this creepy system, and the kinds of people that are created within this kind of system.

With anything that you are going through, my suggestion is to give yourself some time to let the shock, trauma disbelief settle in, take the time you need, but in some cases you can not take too much time, because the next situation is at hand, and then next, and the next, and the one after that. If life was not bad enough, parasitic individuals are specifically assigned to targets, to ensure that these situation happen in our life, more than they should. Creepy, but truth.

Anyways at the end of the day, I would want to know the truth. It took me close to two years daily going, I just can't believe that this is happening, you have my blog posts to back this up, and eventually it did settle in, I got past it, and most days, I can act pretty nonchalant. The staged accidents the informants try to set up, you learn to avoid those. Being aware that anything you say, or do, can be used to list you as mentally unstable, you learn to be cautious in that capacity. As a target you learn to shield in your home, and do what you can to try to ensure that the physical torture that is being remotely inflicted is minimal. Many keep writing their stories, hoping someone will listen, I recommend praying, it's the only force, that I truly trust, that has worked over the last several years.

Faith it does not always come easy, and some days it may not come at all, but you have to keep with it. The days before I found out what was happening, I remember well how people were happy to lie, pretend that nothing was going on, it took a lot of faith to hold on to the belief that I knew that something was going on, for a time I had me to confirm things with, and none else, but I held firm, and at the end of the day I was right. My suspicions were correct, some around me were indeed betraying me in the sense that they knew, and had not said anything. Many around me were lying, set up's were happening, things were being done deliberately, and for a time, I was the only sounding board that I could use. It's hard under those conditions. Most people have trusted individual around them, that they can rely on, some are not so fortunate, and are their own sounding boards at times, till others can be found, or evidence can be gathered.

So to the other targets out there, now that you have some idea, or hopefully have some idea of what is happening, which pill would you rather take? The Red pill or the Blue Pill?

I should add that I think a lot of people in this world take the blue pill, it makes life easier, it's denial, it works, and that is why the world keep going like it is, I don't blame them for preferring the Blue Pill, but for me I still prefer the Red Pill of truth at the end of the day, even though it might take me a while to get there.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home