Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Monday, August 16, 2010

Angel Of Light

Even the devil use to be an angel of light. See when things happen we tend to want to see only the bad in people. We want to see people like Omar Thornton and the Craiglist killer as all bad, immoral demons without a soul, but Omar thornton even though he did bad, he was not always a bad person. Even the worst person, might have something redemptive about them.

I don't like to believe that anyone was born bad. I like to think that circumstances in many cases turned them bad. I think if you take an innocent child and put them in the worst situation, then they can turn bad and in turn do bad unto others.

Then there are others, people are deliberately manipulative. It's almost as if they had some strange ability to charm and make friends of those around them. Then you find out they are not who you thought they were. People like that are hard to determine. You don't want to believe the worst, but you can't deny that they have done some bad things to others around them.

The question is how do you seperate the bad from the good? When we see people like Omar Thornton on the news it's easy to judge, some think that he was all bad, but for people who knew Omar many think that he was for the most part a nice person.

What about other people like Robert Blake, OJ Simpson, if they really did the crimes that they were accused of, does it make them all bad? I don't think that anyone is all bad, maybe some, but not most people.

I think we come here to this realm in many cases to do good, to be helpful. I think for whatever reason things can change, and you don't end up on the path you thought you would.

I like to believe that there is the possibility of redemption for anyone. I do want to believe that anyone is all bad. Some people might be easier to forgive then others.

I like to believe that the Karma that people put out, the good or the bad that they do will be recompensed.

I like to believe that when people leave this place, that they will have a chance for redemption. That if they have done bad things in any realm, that there will be a chance for redemption and renewal.

I believe that you can be a serial killer in one lifetime, and a saint in another. I think we have many lifetimes to live out, to try to get things right. To make up for wrongs of the past, missed chances, or lost oppertunities.

I think that is why there are so many realms, so many lifetimes. I don't think we get it right, or sometimes forces conspire to corrupt what might otherwise have been good intentions.

I don't know if anyone comes as all bad to this realm, it's possible, but I prefer to think that people lose their way, get corrupted, and sometimes it's not possible for those mistakes to be corrected this time around.

What I am learning is that hanging on to hate and anger is no good. I am not the forgiving type by nature, but I am learning that to forgive and heal the things that have gone past, is sometimes the best way to get the Karma to clear itself up, not only for your own healing, but for the healing of others. I am learning a lot about forgiveness.

I want to believe that people can learn from the things that they have done, that with all the lifetimes that happen, and the various realms, that if someone was less than perfect in this realm, if they did bad things elsewhere, that there will be a way for them to gain redemption.

I don't know if any of that is true, but I have heard so many stories. Like the guy who was hit by lightening and changed overnight. He writes about what a horrible person he was, how horrible he was, but after a near death experience, he claims that something in the light, something about crossing over changed him, and he became a different person.

Many Targets encounter people on a daily basis that we hate, that do bad things, things that rip and tear at our souls. Most think that they can never forgive, that the light will never come back, or they will do so much damage, that we will never be free of what they are doing. Is it possible to ever forgive these people?

I don't think of myself as the forgiving kind, but in time, I have learnt to forgive many if not most of the people who lied to me, withheld the truth from me. I don't like to think of myself as forgiving, cause somethings are unforgivable, but sometimes I surprise myself, I am not as unforgiving at times as I like to think.

I just honestly pray for all the wrongs in this world and others that they can be made right, that light can shine where there is darkness, and that maybe if people do bad things for whatever reason, that next time they will choose the path of redemption, and maybe get it right the next time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home