Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blogger's Mind

Blogger's Mind

I have some more feedback. With everything that is happening I am extremely tired and trying to catch up on sleep. It sounds silly, because I am sleeping, but I need to catch up on dream sleep. This means that my body sleep's the normal eight hours or so, but then to get in that special something that use to happen during Rapid Eye Movement sleep, I have to get it in via lucid dreaming, which is not that easy, cause I am ok at lucid dreaming, but enough to get all that I need takes time.

So this is what I am discovering in the R.E.M. dream state. They are measuring invoked, and evoked responses.

My emotional center seems to be disconnected, or disabled somehow. Eg. The dreams state, deep dream state use to have a lot of rich, colorful, wonderful emotions attached to it. Dreams as we all know are full of emotions, people, I believe with all my heart that dreams are how the soul connects with the mind and the body. As you know native Americans use to communicate with the ancestors this way, and use to do some remarkable things.

My dreams are pretty wonderful, or at least they were. What I have discovered about the dream state, now, or believe that I have uncovered is that they are void of emotions. They are still not my dreams. The emotions that I do have connected to the dream state, are emotions that are being pumped in via electronic manipulation of the nervous system, but the range is so limited, that they usually pump in fear, or other stressed emotions. Also the dreams still feel like something that Ren and Stimpy, or Beavis and Butthead dreams up. They are designed to cause stress, pointless tasks. The odd dream they seem to try to through in things I should be familiar with, but it's pointless. Simply they are not my dream.

In the dreams these people strongly believe that I have given my authorization for what is happening. Eg. In the dream I have heard them insist that consent was given, authorization was given. Authorization unequivocally was never given, will never be given, and if this is the case, then this should not be happening.

In the dream as usual, there is a strong implication of who authorized this and naturally with what can be controlled, I have tried to block and ban this entity from my dream state. Anyone who could authorize this in order to control another person is just a monster, and is right up their with the nazi scientists. To some who know me I am something worthwhile, valuable. To another the indication in the dream is that I was a thing to be controlled, a bloggers mind to be accessed. Somewhere out there the Karma is going to balance, one way or another.

What was also being done in my dream state was that a word was being used to activate the programing, and deactivate the programming. So it's like how you switch someone on, and then switch someone off. To make them accept programming.

In my dreams they also monitor when the brain has gone into a sort of flatline state, so then they can begin to do what programming, or try whatever programming is necessary. You know that state, when your mind is settled, and no more thoughts are flowing, that state just before you slip into dream state.

In the dreams there is one more thing happening, or in the semi R.E.M. state. My sub vocalized thoughts are being translated in speech, but it works really horribly at times. Sometimes it works really well, but at other times the things that I mean are interpreted for me and they are wholly incorrect. Eg. Let's say that I am thinking Aunt and Uncle, and the translation ends up being Jeff and Carol. But they were not necessarily the Aunt and Uncle that I intended. Or let's say that I say I want that person. The interpretation is sexual, but that is not what is meant, so a sexy picture will be pulled up to correspond with the words, but that is not what I meant.

I know most people reading this will think it's just some mind trip, but for the educated, and slightly more sophisticated, this is no mind trip. What i am experiencing in the dreams with the sub-vocalized thought to speech, that is very real technology and that has been admitted to.

Eg. Let's say someone is in a comma, but they are realizing that some of these people can communicate, so the technology is being used to read their subvocalized thoughts, and translate them into speech. There were several articles that came out about this. What is happening to me is that I would have to say it's working very much like this. I have tested it out and to the best of my ability this is what I believe best describes what seems to be happening.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7987821/Mind-reading-machine-can-convert-thoughts-into-speech.html

'Mind-reading machine' can convert thoughts into speech
A mind reading machine is a step closer to reality after scientists discovered a way of translating people's thoughts into words...

The breakthrough, which is up to 90 per cent accurate, offers a way to communicate for paralysed patients who cannot speak and could eventually lead to being able to read anyone thoughts.

Fortunately I have a strong self that goes beyond being a mind. Dreams and memories, I think are often outside of the mind, so playing with the mind can and will only go so far. My faith in God is internal and goes deeper, and is much stronger than anything being thrown at me, and with the limited intelligence that seem to be trying to control the show behind the scenes I am not as worried as I could be.

I do believe that there are a lot of scared and controlled people in the world. They do not have control of themselves, and so to gain this control back they seek to control the lives of others. Unworthy scared, snivelling individuals. I hope never to meet such people, or to become acquainted with such persons in my awake state.

I have had a lot of really good introspective time to look into this. You don't know what you have until it's gone, and dreams are something so pure, so perfect, they are truly missed, at least my dreams are. I hope to try some of the ideas that have been suggested to see if the damage can be reversed. Eg. When this first happened, I mentioned that there was very real, awake painful sensation in the brain regions. They have subsided to a degree, but in other cases, the sensation can be felt.

I really didn't want to share this as it happens, without doing the research first and then documenting it. I have spent a lot of time, a lot of time trying to ensure that we have credible information, that the community is credible, but what is happening with my R.E.M. dreams are fairly profound, and I felt that it was necessary to share, because it should shared, documented, and exposed.

A lot of people can not and will not understand what is happening, unless you experience it yourself it will sound very far fetched, but to the best of my knowledge this is what is happening within the dream state, I am reporting it back, because the things that are happening, could be happening to others.

The only other thing that I will add is that I think for a normal average person this would and has the potential to be devastating, or to control them. I think because I have a strong belief in God, in this existence it truly helps a great deal, to know what true power is, and where it exists.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had some frightening experiences with dreams back in the 70's. I'm not sure the perps would have been able to control and monitor dream content back then, though. Just a thought: maybe today's technology was actually around back then as well, but only available to certain "privileged" factions. Then, as various companies "improved" on the technologies through the present, the powers that be would monitor the progress, to see that the present tech. was progressing at a pace non-threatening to them. Or maybe the flow of technology had already been mapped out by them a long time ago, i.e., the 50's and 60's, and they just "let" the tech. catch up 20 years later to what they had at the time. I believe the tech. is kept intentionally behind what "they" have an controlled and throttled according to their plan. But no matter how sophisticated these toys get, it is my personal belief that nothing is more powerful than the built-in capabilities of an unencumbered human's. For example, we not only have emotions and feelings, but we have the ability to sense and feel and see things not of this world, if we only tap into it.

The feeling I'm getting is that the powers that be want to have the populace at large brainwashed into thinking these types of believes are for cranks. It seems they're forcing everyone to see things superficially. Like for example, they want us to "accept" that our ability to see things is restricted to sensing the light bouncing off of the object with our retinas, instead of truly "seeing" things (if you know what I mean here). I guess they would force us to believe in shallow things like this, because it makes other lies they are using to control us easier to digest. They want all the thinking to be done by them, so they require us to believe there is no such thing as precognition and psychic abilities.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010  
Blogger gang stalking said...

I agree with a lot of what you have said specifically,

"For example, we not only have emotions and feelings, but we have the ability to sense and feel and see things not of this world, if we only tap into it."

Too true, we are so much more than a brain, mind, soul, these are all outside of this box that houses us for this experience, and those who are aware of this fact, will likely not be touched by these types of experiences.

Also I do believe technology such as this has been around for some time. Read the John St. Clair Akawi files.

Friday, November 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home