Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Hal Turner vs Julian Assange

Hal Turner vs Julian Assange

Now I am hearing a lot about Julian Wikileaks and that he could not be a disinfo site, cause now he is allegedly going to face charges, but it's not necessarily true.

There was a shrill that worked for the government for years and who was on the payroll from the start, he was harassed a lot, and even went to jail, but he was a shrill the whole time.

See it's nice to think that things should be painted in black and white, and that we would know the good guys from the bad guys but we often don't. The thing to do is to start to look for identifiable patterns that help you to distinguish the one from the others.

Now I have no diffinative proof that Julian is a shrill, but I will say that he met a lot of the points patterns that point to that, even with the current arrest.

Now as many know in my research into Gang Stalking I have researched some of the extremist communities, and that is where I first heard about Hal Turner. Some for years had thought that he was a shrill, some even after the arrest, and his confession of being a government shrill still championed him.

During his time he did a lot of good, remember he was working for his assigned cause, but he was also helping set up people and give tips to the feds. So on the one hand he would hold rallies and vigils for people. Bring cases that would normally not get attention attention that they needed, for some he was seen as a leader, and a voice for his community. Other thought he was a loud mouth and a bit crazy.

What always amazes me about this type is their ability to raise funds, and have a wide array of sheeple singing their praises. There are other points that happen, but I am going to keep some of those to myself.

What is now known about Hal Turner is that he was a government informant and part of what he was hired to do was to spy on many of those in the community he claimed to represent. He seemed to be on the surface performing one function, but in the background he was performing a different function.

What people have to remember is this Hal Turner was a shrill, the handler and some in the FBI knew this, a lot of other people did not know this, and thinking that he was legitimate acted accordingly. What I believe I have discovered is that these people are often given an assignment. I don't think that they even know who each other are, but they likely figure it out in time. Each does what they are assigned to do, be it post information, push a subject into the publics interest, etc. They go about their day to day lives, and most are none the wiser as they carry out a duel agenda.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime_courts/Records_show_feds_used_ultra-right_radio_host_for_years.html

For more than five years, Hal Turner of North Bergen lived a double life.

The public knew him as an ultra-right-wing radio talk show host and Internet blogger with an audience of neo-Nazis and white supremacists attracted to his scorched-earth racism and bare-knuckles bashing of public figures. But to the FBI, and its expanding domestic counter-terror intelligence operations in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, Turner was "Valhalla" — his code name as an informant who spied on his own controversial followers.


For the record Hal Turner is now sitting and rotting in jail, but for years he worked for them faithfully, pushing the edges of what he could get away with. He had watch dog organization on his tale, which may or may not have been a part of the subterfuge, and many people really disliked him for the views he sprouted, he also caused a great deal of controversy, got a lot of media play, and the whole time he was working for them. So it's all very highly possible.

But the center of the court battle will likely be the story of Hal Turner and his FBI connections, which began in 2003 with the Newark-based Joint Terrorism Task Force, and continued on and off until this year.

Rumors of Turner's FBI work surfaced two years ago after unknown Internet hackers electronically broke into his Web site and found e-mails between Turner and an FBI agent. Turner never acknowledged his FBI role until after his arrest in June — and then with a mix of anger and chagrin.

"Imagine my surprise," he wrote in one of several letters from jail to The Record, "when agents from the very FBI that trained and paid me came to my house to arrest me."


All across the internet these people have set up little Hal Turners, they are usually the one's getting the attention, media play, and they are the ones the sheeple follow like the pied piper in many cases. Very rarely does anything get through that is really pure and clean. These fake messiahs are not all bad, they are the only way that some information seems to reach the public. I use some of their outlets when I can. I like to think some of them occasionally pull and tug at their leashes, but I think at heart most of them know who and what they serve, and thus a lot of the Internet is controlled, more than we know.

If Julian is not a shrill, then I wish him all the best, but based on a lot of things that I have seen, I am going to play it very cautious with this one and see what develops further.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your articles. Have you read Jim Redden 'Snitch Culture'? it was interesting and entertaining, reminded me, a bit, of what you were saying. -AKASolia

Friday, December 09, 2011  
Blogger Purpplebae said...

I strongly recommend you consult 'hackingloop6@ gmail. com' for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts/cellphones, retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, bank account top ups, credit card top up, all social media hacks. You can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more. He's also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647.

Wednesday, September 01, 2021  
Anonymous Lynn said...

Are you still around these days (2023?). I am subjected to organized harassment. It started when I was a 9/11 activist. All I did was organize a few meetings, hand out flyers. Once we put together a showing of a movie on the side of a building in an artsy town in NY state. There are a lot of fake activists in the 9/11 movement. It is made up of possibly 40-50 percent fake activists. It is a mess. I learned this after I briefly tried to organize meetings. These people would show up and start very disruptive arguments. Sometimes they would present a "transformational" story about how they realized the truth dramatically. And so many people would act like they loved them. And this person would act very nice and kiss everyone's ass, acting interested in everyone. And then one day they would target me. It becomes a totally different story. There is one guy within AE 911. He has access to a database of every single record of people who were activists or even just signed a 9/11 petition, including addresses, email and phone numbers. People think he is great, very dedicated, hard-working, self-sacrificing. (He should be since he is getting paid by someone to infiltrate their group.) He stalked and harassed me to the point that it became extremely creepy. He literally called my cell number and started repeating to me the exact place where I was driving while I was on a road trip alone out in the midwest. (I'm from the northeast) He started asking if I had relatives in various places. He asked why I visited a certain country over 20 years prior. I did not know this person, only his name. I met him once in person. I never discussed trips I took when I was in my early 20s. (I taught English overseas and was a tourist in this country). This continued a bit. I informed the local leadership of AE911 who seemed interested but did nothing about it. It is so confusing to have to deal with frauds and liars all the time. I finally gave up dealing with most of them. I got tired of the pointless baiting and arguments.

I am dealing with a pretty insane amount of harassment here. I have literally droves of crooks, psychos and imbeciles in vehicles, all driving dangerously around my car and flipping me the bird. I am a smallish woman. I have had numerous people try to start a physical altercation. A giant woman literally "body checked" me in the middle of Trader Joes (it's true, lol). I had another woman try to start a fight in the lobby of a Comfort Inn. One man slowed down his car, rolled down the window and threatened to kill me and throw me in a ditch. Another drove a giant military Humvee straight at me, accelerating, as I walked across the parking lot of (I think it was Macys) at the shopping mall. Where I previously lives, an upstairs creep banged on his floor (my ceiling) directly over my bathtub and commented on me while I was bathing. I also had ridiculous harassment at a former job, which eventually forced me to hire an attorney.

The list is too long to go into. Anyway, I hope you are safe and OK.

I enjoyed reading your writing. If you have a minute, drop a note to let me know you are OK. (If you want to, if you think I might be a fake, no problem. I understand) my email is zivotamysl@proton.me

Wednesday, October 25, 2023  
Anonymous Lynn said...

Sorry for the typo, I should proofread better!

Wednesday, October 25, 2023  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home