Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Meet your meat

Ok. I am not going to tell anyone to eat meat or not to eat meat. That's a choice.
However I am going to ask you to please if you can watch this video. I just saw it and it left me really surpised. It's been years since I have watched one of these videos about meat production and it's gotten worst than I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIjanhKqVC4

My concerns after the video are not just the animals, but what about the what's in it for me factor. I mean we always worried about the condition of products from other countries, but do we ever stop to think about what's happening in our own back yard?
What if one of these animals develops something that is not realised for days, weeks, and what if it get's out into the population?

Just for the health and safety of soceity, I think it would be in our best interest to see that the conditions that these animals live in are improved.

Anyways, I am not going to go on and on. If you can stomach it, please watch the video. It's called meet your meat.

Really eye opening stuff.

P.S. I would just ask you to think of two more things. We are what we eat. These animals, stressed, deformed, antibiotic filled, are what we are eating.

The extreame growth of this generation. Does it have anything to do with the fact that kids are consuming animals that are being growing at x number times their normal growth rates? Is that why kids at hitting puberty earlier and earlier?
Just some thoughts, anyways. Please watch the video.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home