Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Friday, June 22, 2007

Out for a walk

for So I went out for a walk today. It was really nice. This month has been all together just so nice. The sun was just the right amount of warmth, and it was just so beautiful. It' the sort of day you dream about, maybe I did. I went for a walk cause I am offline today. I woke up and my telephone and Internet were just gone. It was like ok. I really needed to get some stuff done and the last while has been sort of problems with the Internet and things like that. Plus there are all these other weird things happening with my phone line it's hard to explain. Like yesterday I called someone from one connection, they could not hear me, so I called back the same number on the land line and ofcourse someone completely different answered the phone. I could see that I had dialed the right number, but I called again sagangstame thing. Plus sometimes the phone upstairs in my neighbours home rings, I hear nothing at my end in my apartment, but then I get a message on my answering machine. The phone company has offered to look into it and to try to bill me if the problem is on my end. investigations, what category does that fall into? Anyways I hope they get the problem fixed soon, but theny time outside today. Plus since the phone going dead without any dial tone was what would happen at the other apartment I am sure it's being done from the same source. I understand this is outside of the guidelines, but then so is everything else, however it's something that should be getting reported, so here it is. From what I understand there are guidelines that should be getting followed and cutting off my phone/Internet service is not one of them. So many targets report these sorts of interferences. Sometimes you just have to watch them in action and see the stuff that they do, and come up with. They get the stupidest creatures working for them, and with them sometimes it's just frustrating, but that's the idea. Oh well.

It's weird you know it feels like the world has changed, but then I realise that it has not. The world is the exact same as it always was, the only thing that has changed is my perception of it. People snitching, spying, betraying, lying it's all the same as it ever was. My awareness is all that has changed. The world is as it always was. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but that is where it is.

I had gone for a walk the other day as well, and it was so nice, people, children the park I walked past, it all seemed so nice, but in the back drop their is this knowledge. It's almost like in T2 (Terminator 2) You see Sarah at the park with the kid, and the swing, then you see the other Sarah, the one who is all too aware of the danger and the destruction that is about to happen, and then you get that really cool nuclear war scene. It happens so fast. I am not exactly expecting nuclear war, but my city for me has changed. I mean we are nothing better than the Stasi's were. People lying, spying and betraying each other. Then there is still the other scenes. People living their day to day lives. Some maybe not snitching and spying, some maybe not even aware of these happenings, like I was not just a year ago. That anniversary is up and coming. A year of being aware of this weirdness. I don't see how targets do this. Some for years and years. I guess I understand why some opt out of the game, or change sides, or just lose it. Anyways for today the world is just so beautiful and wonderful.

I decided to take some time and go to the park. I wanted to write and update you, my people out in cyberspace. Offline it's like cat has got every-one's tongue, and online it's just so different. Some people can actually talk about what is happening, offline it's harder. No one knows who they can trust, and they are scared, or happily going along with this, leading their little existences, hoping to stay off the radar of the powers that be. Knowing this time is coming slowly, but surly, like a woman who is about to give birth, the contractions of this end time, will start to come closer and closer together, till the moment is here. I think that is sort of how the bible described some of this stuff. It's all making sense. It never does at the time it's all written down, but prophesy unfolding is a pretty neat thing. One world government, global dominance, and a snitch force to keep everyone in line, mini contractions of this system that is soon fully to be born. People giving up their wills, and worshiping or bowing down to whoever and whatever. Yep humans pretty much do not change.

Back to my day. So I took a walk, it was a wonderful walk. It was a walk that was straight out of a dream. It was just so nice. It was like I had walked it before. It was just so familiar. I felt like I knew what would happen along the path I don't remember dreaming about the day or how it would be, but it was more like a feeling, like I knew what would happen along the path.

I knew that when I walked down a specific street, it would be like I would run into an old friend, and in a way I did. I expected to find this specific store at a certain point and there it was. Remember this is a path that I have never walked before, but I knew it with such certainty. Then after I left the store, I just realised or had a sense that I was going the wrong way, so after I changed directions, I walked the other way. I wound up in front of a police station. Today I was suppose to follow up on trying to get the reports filed, I had called and left a message yesterday, to say that I would be calling back today. So I really did not want to go in face to face, I mean we all know my wonderful journey thus far, and I was just going to walk away, but I had the strongest feeling that I was suppose to go in, you know, like I had already done this. So I bucked up the courage, I did not have any of my notes with me. I mean I didn't have the report printed out, so I could not just leave a copy of that with someone, which is the advice I received last week. Like I said I would have walked away, but it was just so familiar, just like everything else on that path. I have heard people describe this before, I think I have forgotten a lot of this spiritual stuff that I know on the one hand. So anyways I went in. I ran into this really youthful looking officer. He really looked very young. However he seemed really nice. Now I use to think I could tell if people were good or bad, etc, but ofcourse the last year of my life has taught me differently. Remember I was the one with everyone in my life helping directly or indirectly to ruin me. Most of the people I thought I knew or sort of trusted were a part of this, however he just seemed so familiar. The conversation flowed more or less, and to make a long story short he is going to try to update the report from December. The one where office Broker really messed up the report that I filed, and based on the stuff that I have seen, and that has happened to other targets, probably intentional.

So anyways I have no assurances that this officer will do anything different than the others have, I did not do all the things that I know that I am suppose to do when interacting with the police force, since I realise that targets are not able to trust the people they were taught to trust. I have no guarantees, that he will do anything different. My guarantees are his word. Are people's words worth anything anymore? He seemed really nice, but then so do a lot of other people including sociopaths, and pedophiles, that's why they are able to get away with that stuff for such long periods of time. The main thing that I am going on is that it felt like what I was suppose to do. No more importantly it felt like something I had already done, and the physical here and now was just this formality. There were these awesome flowers out on the road today, nothing out of the ordinary, but how many times have I stopped to smell the roses in the last year? It was just so nice to do that today. I really don't know how I manage to spend so much time inside. Yet I do.

I am going to cut this post short. I am in the park and I am out of juice or soon will be. So all I have is my own sense of this was what I was suppose to be doing today, and the word of a really nice looking youthful officer, who seemed sincere, but don't they all. So we will see what we will see. Anyways, I am going to enjoy the rest of the day, and the moment I am back online, or get to a cafe, I will get this cool mellow post out to you.

Peace out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home