Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, July 08, 2007

You tube is controlled.

I already knew that, but ususally they don't make it this obvious. Ok you might have read my blog post that I just did and in that post it included a link to a video about how sound affects our bodies by David Icke right. ok. I just checked on the video and it's off the air. I blogged like about 2 hours ago, and it's off the air.

Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpVCz32Wp4Q
Also the user account has been suspended. (karmic_plight) All within less than 2 hours. Now you tell me that it's just one
more coincidence.

Anyways having seen it happen time and time again, I am not surprised.
However having seen it before, that's why I don't like to share videos or article links anymore, because this happens all the time. Not just videos, but names and places. It's just sometimes better to leave them off or out.

This is the super creepy system that you are currently going along with, and bowing down to. So did they get rid of the video because it showed David Icke saying something that I think kind of contradicts what the bible says. He said in the video the word was with God and the word was sound, but if I recall the verse it's the word was with God and the word was God. If he
really is a disinfo agent, then it seems to me the big play he would be going for and is going for is to do what needs to be done to get this system in place, and that is go get rid of Jesus. Tell us enough truth, so that we will believe the one lie that is not the truth.

I mean that's the play they pulled with gang stalking. They gave us all the details, made it so believable and the one point that would lead to the truth, they lied about. Everything was correct, how the operation worked, methods, tactics, just they lied and said it was vigilante gangs and it was the government. See you can't pass off a lie by lying, you have to mix in just enough truth to make yourself convincing. Having listened to David Icke, I can say that he
seems to speak the truth for the most part, or believes that he does, but then when he gets to things like Jesus never existed it makes me think, yep this might be the play that I just saw being repeated.

The other reason the video might have been removed is because it does talk about how sound affects us, and how it can be used for us to make changes to our surroundings and environment. It spoke of how you had atoms in random formation, and then introduce sound to the mix, and they form patterns. It spoke of how our heart beats to sound, how our very thoughts create
sound and when we are upset, unbalanced or out of sort those vibrations change. I speculate this might be the other reason the EMF, electro magnetic frequencies are being used on targets. Outside of the tracking and monitoring. We have the power withing to make changes to our external world, just by thinking it, and apparently sound is a big part of this. (I was not
aware of the sound part of this before.) So eg. If you don't want a Stasi like world, where we are all chipped and tagged, let's find a decent ending that we do all want, and collectivly think on that. Hint, hint.

Now think about this, I blog a simple post, keeping in mind I am heavily under surveillance/observation, and then the video and account are removed, and the account is suspended. Youtube is the biggest file sharing site on the Internet, but these creatures can pull the video, and kill the account in like 2 hours. Do you see the reach? Do you see the danger? Yet I am still not impressed. Irritated to be sure, but not impressed. I have seen impressive and this is not it.

Also can you say obvious. Now you might want to just write it off as paranoid, but when I see things like this happen over and over again, I don't know what else to think. I checked back on the video, cause I thought this might just happen, cause it's happened before.

Anyways if anyone is interested in finding out more about how we create, how sound and vibrations are used, then thatis someplace you might want to start with, and in future will have to try to find better ways of getting the infoout to you. Interpret it how you will.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home