Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Redemption Song.

Life is a journey and you get to decide how you want to live it. We are not just physical beings, in fact I have heard it said that we are spiritual beings having a physical journey.

Life is also what you make it. So you have to choose your own paths. Targets and others alike. The hardest part for me about this crazy government targeting, was not only being targeted, but realising that others were being targeted as well. It's bad enough what was happening to me, but to know it was happening to others was just creepy out there weird. You would think being tracked, monitored, and tortured in my home was a unique experience, but it was not. It was happening to so many others, their screams, silent alone, were also being heard somewhere across time and space. On cyberspace we finally had a chance for our collective voices and shared experiences to be heard. The collective consciousness could gather as one and borg together our experiences.

It does not change anything, but it's given us a chance of hope, vindication, and even a chance for redemption for some. The second hardest thing for me to understand was not, only does this happen to many in society, but that some where tortured until they cracked, and became themselves these zombies that could then do the same to their own kind. That part was and still is hard for me to understand.

I mean you would get the apologies sometimes but people were still actively, and openly participating in trying to ruin and destroy my life. That was the part that was hard to understand. I mean I always thought that if you hated something for yourself you would not do it to others right? However in reading about and researching Stasi Germany I see that many others did, and probably will. That part for me is still hard to come to terms with. Targets can be targets and (Snitches) perps at the same time. Yeah I am still working on that one, mentally.

Romans 12: 9-13."And at that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many. And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end, it is he who shall be saved. "

Growing up it was hard to understand why neighbours would be betraying neighbours and family would betray family, of course this sort of snitch system has been used since at least the Roman time period, so it's not hard to believe that others had seen it in play. Eg. Judas betrayal.
For the longest time in my world it was targets against the snitches. There was no way for me to see the gray areas. I mean when I was just researching this, trying to understand how society and the world could be like this, as I was being introduced to electronic torture for the first time was a real eye opener. It still blows my mind, that you can be at home, and be tortured in your home, so much so that you wake up with burns, and your skin pealing, and then you just have to go about your day. You can have little pin sized holes burnt into your skin, and face, and then you just have to find a way to still have a normal life. Separate the two worlds so that you can function.

If I was going through this by myself it would have been hard, but being able to provide comfort to others that were going through this was helpful for me. My unheard screams were not the loudest in space anymore, others were more confused and in need of comfort and clarity than I was. Doing the site over the last year and a half, has been a journey, one that many targets were able to travel with me, while we figured out what was happening to us, while we tried to understand together how the world could be like this. To find a way to function. I admit that the jobless, at home times even with the torture did give me lot's of time for reflection and that really helped.

I mean you live on this planet for years, and you never have any idea, any clue that the world could be like this. I didn't I was completely clueless. I always trusted everything, and thought everything was so safe, loved my country, and trusted my government and that we were the good guys and had everyone's best intentions at heart. I see how manipulated I was, but innocence and ignorance are an interesting mix.

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB.pl?action=print;num=1201459219

Others discover the truth, with horrifying consequences. I mean who would believe that much of humanity are nothing better than slaves right? That life was a lot more like the Matrix than we realised, and that on top of that, there are other forces in the world and the universe that we know nothing about.

David Icke talks alot about other forces that control the forces that control this planet. The bible says that "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12" Also on the website in 2 worlds, references are again made to other influences not of this world.

I have always been a spiritual person, I believe in spiritual things, but even as a spiritual person there is so much that I am just starting to learn now, just when you think it could not get any weirder, you learn something new everyday. However in that learning, I see that there are many others out there who can help light my way toward better understanding and for that I am grateful, and for my part I am trying to do what I can every step along the way.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home