Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Missing You.

This post goes out to some people that I am not around anymore, but I wanted to give a shout out to none the less. You might never read this post, but it was still important to say what I was feeling.

There are a lot of base, stupid, phony people in this world. I have met a lot of them over the last couple of years, over the last decade if I had to be really honest, and more of them than I care to count, but I can honestly say that my recent association with several of you was not of that variety.

I can honestly say that recently I met people that I still think are decent, kind, warm, humorous, and for a time I was pleasantly surprised to be around.

The association did not last as long as I had planned, not many of my associations do, but for the time that I was around you, it was a pleasant time and gave me a bit of hope for humanity.
I do now believe there is still kindness, decency and intelligence in the world. Knowing people that I felt were intelligent was a breath of fresh air, and desperately needed for my soul. I have met a lot of really stupid and base people in the last few years, so many at times it leaves me often shaking my head, but again with these associations this was not the case.

Sometimes you need to have your faith restored that there is still decency, kindness, intelligence in the world. The reason I like being online is because I really do find that people are often better informed than my counterparts that are offline, but again sometimes you meet with a small few and you realise that is not the case.

I keeping this post short and sweet. It's again just to say thanks for those of you who did restore what little hope or faith that I had left in humanity. I just woke up missing you a little bit, but I remember all the kindness and for that I am grateful, and for having met people that I liked and
who were pleasant to be around.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home