Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

People you never want to see get back together again

People you never want to see get back together again.

This post has very little to do with gang stalking it's mostly just fluff.

I was on the Internet the other day and I saw a picture of Briney Spears and Justin Timberlake and the caption was something like back together again.

I was like what. So I read the article, and it was just about them appearing on stage together again, thanks to Madonna.

I was relieved, but then I thought about it. I mean would it be so bad if these two kids got back together again? I don't know how I feel about this one, but there are couples out there that I never want to see get back together again.

My top favorites I have mentioned before, but I will recap.

Now had they lived in modern day times, Samson and Delilah. Never want to see these two together again. One minute he's nice and normal killing lion's and eating honey out of their carcasses, the next minute he's building bombing philistines. What's up with that?

(Please take this post in the humorous context that it's meant to be taken in.)

Charles and Diana. Had she lived, I would not want to see these two get back together. Reading and watching bit's of her biography, I was really saddened to see what this pretty princess went through in silence. I think some people just have a bad effect on other people. I think that relationship did not reflect well on either party and how could it, when there was a third party involved for most of their marriage.

I think seeing Charles now with Camilla, we see him truly acting the part of the prince for the person he really loves, and yes it clearly makes a difference.

I think just before she died, it was nice to watch Diana regain a bit of what she had lost during the Charles years, but they get my vote for the never getting back together list.
Who knows in another lifetime it might have worked out.

Britney Spears and K-Fed. Now I was never really a Britney fan, but this made me really sympathetic towards her. Sure it was uncool for her to take K-Fed from Shar in the first place, and I was say the head shaving, mental hospital thing kind of balanced out the karma, but I felt really bad for her.

I would not want to see Britney back in this relationship. Yeah I know they have kids, but I think the effect he had on her was pretty devastating.

It actually left him looking like the stable party out of the two, and the more fit parent. I saw a YouTube video which really opened up my eyes about the effect he had on her, and it was not good.

I think some people bring out the best in others, and some people because they don't have anything to give, or they don't have any value in the person, brings out the worst and bring them down to the lowest common denominator possible.

They also get my vote on the not getting back together list.

Whitney and Bobby. Again what can I say. Away from Bobby, Queen of pop, respectable, high class, the greatest love of all, on the bobby train, spiraling out of control, drugs, not singing, paternity suits, him cheating on her, not a good look.

This also left Bobby at times looking like the more stable of the two. I again think it's a value issue. If you are around people that do not love you, or value you, I think this is the sort of effect that we start to see.

For these two getting back together. I am going to say hopefully not, not my idea of a fairytale ending.

Oh Ike and Tina. I don't think I have to say anything else here.

The point is if you are around people who do not value you, eg. Gang Stalking parasitic elements on a daily basis, people who don't care about you, who do not value you, who do not have he best intentions towards you, it can bring out the worst in you. It can send you spiraling out of control, and bring you down to the lowest common denominator. Many people exist in the world that are just like that. Emotional sappers as Mark M. Rich calls them. They literally feed on the energy of others.

Anyways it shows that people can go through some challenging situations and still come out of it ok. It takes a lot to turn your life around when you have been through a train wreck of a situation but it is possible.

Gang Stalking is no different, we can find ways to rise above what is happening to us. I am not saying it will be easy, or even 100% but you can rise above challenging situations. You have to. Things can bring you down, but then you have to fight you way back up and out of whatever is dragging you down.

It's the challenge that we face everyday, some better than others. I do get some of the emails. It's possible though. Take it apart one thing at a time. Find a work around, one thing at a time. If they are taking away your sleep, focus on finding a way to sleep. Then meet the other challenge, until you find a way to conquer what is happening. Go after one element at a time.

Anyways to situations that do have happy endings, if they are still out there, I wish them well. To those in the world that help others to get through challenges, or fight for those they care about to bring them back from challenging situations, light like that is needed and appreciated in the world.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home