Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Beating them at their own game

So here are some things that I think we can do to get more exposure for our case. I think we should be contacting people in the web 2.0 world. My recent encounters with unwarrented government surviellance strongly suggests that they do not want a wider range of people finding out what is happening, and so to that end we neeed to be exposed as much as possible.
Maybe you can help. My most recent post.

http://blog.jajah.com/index.php?url=archives/299-JAJAH-turns-iPod-touch-into-an-iPhone.html#feedback

{Hi there,
I had a quick question about the security of your services. I am wondering if there is a way to hack into the services and listen in on the calls?

If someone does use the Jajah application how secure are the calls? I am specifically concerned about people who can hack into phones and other communication devices. My commuinty are currently experiencing unwarrented covert government surveillance issues, and I am wondering if using the Jajah network is secure and what level of privacy it offers?

Many people would like to know that using this service is secure, I have heard that skype calls can in some cases be intercepted and listened into.

I would really love to hear your feedback on this thanks.}

Much like other forms of communication, it's not letting my post go through. My code is entered correctly at the bottom of the page, the other information has been filled in correctly, but much like other public postings of this manner, where an uncontrolled group might be introduced to the concept of Gang Stalking, my posting or communications stop working. This has been happening a lot more recently. What does the government have to hide, that they need to stop posting going through?

This give me much hope, and I think that we can utilise this to our advantage.
I do think it might be time to see if we can take some other types of action, I think so far what I have seen is that they will push and get away with what they think they can. I think we should see what legal means we can use, and we do need to expose them as much as possible and use existing technology to do so.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To use the phrase "adventures with gang stalking" makes it sound like a game. Perhaps something other than "adventures" would be more appropriate.

Sunday, February 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home