Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, February 15, 2009

News Briefs

There are a few things that I have been wanting to inform you of for some time. Since I have been busy of late taking care of some of those little life things that must be taken care of, I thought I would do brief updates on what's happening.

Limiting my electronic communications.

My communications. The state has in some ways been trying to control my communications access. I also mentioned that the free ebook that was made available has not been distributed via downloads.com, whither this is the company, or something else it's hard to say. However it's close to a month past the distribution date.

My communications. They seem to be trying to control specific sites that I visit, and specific people that I am trying to get in touch with. Eg. You get bounced mail every-time while trying to get in touch with specific individuals, more importantly specific individuals who might be able to help the cause. Specific sites are showing up blanck, but it seems to be a filter more than anything else.

So yeah my failed email communications have been up 80% lately in those specific cases.
I really wonder if the government or these security agencies do not have a backdoor to the internet. I know that they are on most sites, but based on so many different experiences, I wonder if they do not have access via some kind of internet back door? The military built the Internet, so who knows what's possible, they more than anyone else would know the in's and the outs of it, and why they made the communications engine available to the public.

I saw an article that said a small film director was removed from facebook for talking about Cuba and the new removal of some restrictions, or a law that was looking at it.

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2009/02/15/filmmaker-accuses-facebook-of-censorship

Well they were posting about what was happening and I joined the blog conversations. After about 6 posts, my posting functions stopped working. I could no longer respond to the posts. This means either they have someone at the site who could prevent this, they did it from my computer, which they monitor, they login read email. I mentioned my stolen Lulu.com account. It was stolen shortly after I had to get the password set to an email account.

What I remember specifically is when I first started blogging, they would remove my posting from sites like webhosting talk, some popular computer help sites, and a few others. In some cases it was like this ghost admin. You never saw a name or anything, but the posts would be removed, and the account banned. This was when I was just realising what was happening, and they were trying to do everything in their power to make sure that I did not talk about it. They seem to be taking the same steps again. They really do seem stupid. Like I said, stupid is hard to handle.

So after they blocked me from posting in this thread. I emailed this person, fully expecting the email to come back as undelivered, yep it did, what a surprise. It said DNS failure for the site, and when I clicked on the link to the site, it showed a fully blank page. Well I knew the site was not down, I have had this happen before with other sites, like Greg Szymanski's site. At that stage even the google cache which was working 10 hours previously would show that the site
was down, unless you used a different browser of course.

So these are some of the things they get up to, and are trying again. If you could just have them all go and lemming over population themselves, the world would be a better place.

2 Teens pushed in front of subway car

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20090214.SUBWAY14/TPStory/National

I read this story online and I thought I wonder if he was a target? The story is of a Toronto man, who pushed two teens in front of a subway car. I just thought, what are the chances it was Gang Stalking? I mean it might not be Gang Stalking, but when I hear stories like this, it's the first question that I ask, they pull stuff like annoying targets to the brink and then when something happens to them, they cry foul.

The story says that the man did not know the teens, but just out of the blue pushed two of them into the path of the train. Yeah I remember how many targets do not know their assailants, when they go off on them as well. The Montral shooting was a prime example of this.

If these two teens were pushed by a disturbed person out of the blue, then I am sorry for what happened to them. If they were a part of driving someone to the brink where they would forget their humanity enough to push someone, then these teens might want to think about their actions and the overall bigger picture.

At this stage Informants who bait people so that they will act out and get put in mental wards, are no better than that Nazi's who baited the Jews, till they lashed out and got arrested. People who do those things are the same vermin as the Nazis, or the KKK who use to annoy blacks, till they lashed out. Provoking someone till they lash out, or look crazy is not good.

The other thing is if this man was a target and if he did not find out about Gang Stalking in time, then his frustration level would have been 10 times higher. Being messed with in every aspect of your life and not knowing why is horrible. At least when you know what's going on you have a fighting chance.

I really want to find out more details of this story, maybe someone online who reads this and knows more details could fill them in.

Toronto and cities like it are a hot bed of Informants. The city is current considered Stasi central based on some of the many reports that I have had in from Targets.

Anyways this story is worth keeping and eye on. These vermin could drive a saint to lashing out. That's why we have to resist and rise above it as best as we can.

Again no one ever wants to hear about anyone getting pushed in front of subway cars, but now instead of judging this man as crazy, I know all too often there might be more to the story.
[quote]The suspect was known to police, Toronto Police Constable Tony Vella said.[/quote]
This quote right here, suggests that he has had contact with them before. Could it be that like many targets he called to get help for his Gang Stalking? I have to ask the questions, why was he previously know to them?

The sad part is, if he was a target, f****** are now patting themselves on the back, saying good job, this is why we need a city full of informants. Never questioning their actions, or how they lead to the end results. Causing the situation and then coming in looking like hero's. I am again not saying that's what happened here, cause I don't know the details of this situation, but I do know the details of other situations, and it's what these people do.

Mind Readers

Ok this is going to sound like something out of the X-files, but if I don't mention it, then I would not be doing you any favours.

Along with the mind mapping, or mind reading technology that I have blogged about, stuff that has been verified, like science looking at your dreams, and reading your thoughts, all technology they are working on, they are also using mind readers.

I know it sounds strange, but there are people who do have these abilities. I can only tell you that it's the truth, if you choose not to believe it at this moment, I don't blame you.
At at least two previous, I suspect three previous jobs, they have used these individuals for monitoring. It's creepy and if you think about it, no accident. I am not suggesting that people who have this ability are creepy, no far from it, it's just like any other talent.

What I am saying is that the government using this on targets, or workers is creepy, and that the majority have no idea.

The other thing was some Informants filed a complaint about being harassed by flyers they had been handed. These people deserve their fates, I don't feel sympathy for them. I do feel sorry for the targets that have to be surrounded by them. Anyways, they used not one, but two mind readers within a 15 minute span to surround the target and find out their intentions.

A lot of these things, I am going to be able to give you bear bones information about, or not be able to tell you the sources and how I found out.

Mark on his site, might I hope update about his mind mappiing experience, but this is outside of that.

The point is, just know that these individuals exist in society. It's not a bad thing unless they use their talent to violate others. Like reading their minds and sharing those thoughts with third parties, or using knowledge gained to mess someone over.

The part that's creepy is that business, and governments are using them. That's creepy. I mean police departments use psychics. When a certain U.S. hostage crisis happened, they used remote viewers to help locate the target, so it's not that bad a thing, but then there is the darker side and you have to watch out for that.

What else. Their is always so much that I want to blog about, there have been a billion news stories that I wanted to share. Eg. Most of Jan and the first week plus of February, I am sure they were trying to either eliminate me, or just torture me to the stage where they thought that I would turn and join them. Which part of this do you not understand. I despise you. To see your downfall, would brighten my day. I will never forget what you have done to me and my life over the last two years especially, and what you have done to other targets, especially the one's that you have turned against their Will's who describe it as being whored out by the state. You disgust me, and it's like watching a field full of the living mindless dead, what do you imagine is the least bit remotely appealing about also becoming a mindless zombie? You are f******* stupid, and I pray diligently, that this corrupt system that enslaves the masses will meet it's due course.

Does this make me crazy or violent, no, it just means that I tell it like it is. The same way Jesus did, or anyone else like that, and I realise that I will probably go over just as well with the state, but you know what I don't care, someone has to tell the truth. Our media that we trusted isn't. Those agencies that we trusted are not helping us, and then you are pulling s*** like blocking people's communications, like they do in China or something, but then you get to come off looking all clean, and none guilty and it's hypocritical.

Anyways, thanks for Jan and the first week plus of Feb, you really remind me of why we must keep fighting and do what we can to resist this system of oppression.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, it stinks, when you think something may be linked to gangstalking, but you cannot tell for sure. I think the stalkers like for us to chase a lot of loose leads that go nowhere.

Monday, February 16, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, dear target,

I am a victim of gang stalking in Germany and started a FORUM AGAINST ORGANIZED GANG STALKING.

It is mainly in German, I am translating pieces from English, American, Canadian websites into German because there are a lot of German targets who do not know what to do.

I also have some visitors from the USA and GB.

I would appreciate your visit and comment which I will translate into German.

Take care,
Eva

http://gegenorganisiertesstalking.wordpress.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind reading is real and they DO use it to constantly interrogate/f*ck with me. I think it can be done with technology, not just trained psychics. Even if I physically don't see a perp for awhile they are always "with" me. I think Eleanor White had an article on her web page about an Asian man who said mind reading technology has been around since the 1970s and was used to control people in Asian totalitarian governments.

Thursday, February 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I'm a TI who just found out that the craziness I've been going through has a name and that I'm not alone. Thank you for having the courage to speak out.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home