Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How do they do it?

How did they do it? This is what I am wondering how did they live with the hypocrisy of it all? While the west was busy insulting countries like East Germany for their snitches and informants they were doing the same thing.

This system is not a new thing, we saw an increase of this recently in some of our lives, but just reading about the John Lennon files and and many others I ask the question, how did they live with the hypocrisy of it all?

They had citizen informants while the Stasi had theirs, they were conducting widescale investigations, and this has been ongoing for some time, yet we use to really look down on countries like that. Our country is not like that, we don't do those things. It's like the time those tv evangelist got caught with their pants down.

It's the most irritating thing, knowing what I now know. So I just had to ask that question. How did they do it?

I am revising my earlier statement, though many are a part of the informant system, some do not understand the bigger picture that is ongoing. Eg. They are asked to take part in the operation, but maybe believe that it's just observation of an individual and have no idea of the wider plague that's happening. I wouldn't even know where to begin. How do you tell these people the full scope of what you are aware of, and what they are a part of? It feels so wrong to make them aware. In some ways I would like to leave them in their innocence, but then they will just have this wave wash over them and they won't know what hit them. It's six of one, half dozen of the other.

A couple of fun things we can do to mess with them. They use a lot of disinformation with us, so I find that turn around is fair play and it works really well, so use at your own discretion, and use it wisely.

They need time to set up their operation. Eg. Whenever I go someplace really unexpectedly, or do something unexpected, you can tell that it takes them time to get their informants into play, and get the game going. They are not as slick as they seem. Don't get me wrong, they will be everywhere, but they are not as slick as they think they are.

Eg. I related the story back before I knew what was ongoing. I had called for school in the U.S. and had spoken to a Cathy several times, I was really familiar with her, then I had decided to look at some Canadian school's, and called, well I spoke to a Cathy, got all my information from Cathy, and as I got off the phone, I realised it was Cathy. The same Cathy that I had been speaking to. Now this was before I knew about Gang Stalking, but at that stage, I knew there was something seriously wrong. Later I would find out that Cathy or Kathy or whatever is or was a common name they would use.

The targets if they arrived at a place and were looking for a target, would also use specific names to pass on the fact they were looking for a specific person. So phone calls, unknown online communications, all surveillance. Expect that if you are communicating with someone who is not an informant today, these people will go behind your back, and make contact with them if they can, and manipulate the situations.

They did this when I owned a business. Contacted all my customers behind my back. One client introduced another client to me, named Cathy, at the time I was really unaware, but that should give you some idea. They tried to get my clients to leave, or introduce people to cause stress to my company. Lot's of little things i would find out later on. That they had done and been doing for years, before I became aware. They truly are parasitic.

So how can you get at them? How can you win? Well I was thinking about this, and the slaves of the system, the aware that know what is going on, you probably stand a better chance of destroying them internally than most of us, externals. I mean you have the chance to learn and know more about how they operate, if they are chipping you, and others like you. The way the communication system works, the little commands you get from the earphones. You can chip away at this. I don't know that the way to win or even fight this is outright rebellion, but I think if you slowly chip away at it, this might be the way to go.

I am not sure what that means yet fully, but that was the answer that came to me. I have been thinking about this a lot. You have to understand, these people will go out of their way to do just about anything to get to the target. Mess up construction projects that go months at a time. Moving into buildings, contacting all your customers, and if you are working with other, your business partners. Etc. They will try to be in control of every aspect of your life.

Eg. When I use to have the phone available with more easy access, they would have a variety of people call, but it would be at such specific times, that you knew it was on behalf of them, that constant need to make contact with the target. If you are not under observation it's hard to understand this.

That seems to be the best solution. The ones that are inside, you need to find ways to chip away at it. Like a piece of rock. Doesn't have to be big chunks, just little things over time. Eventually the rock will crumple. See this is what they use on us, but I have been thinking about it, and the same method, should work on them. I am just not sure what this truly means yet, but that's the answer that came to me.

Anyways, so that was my question. How do they do it? How do they still criticize countries like China, and how could they have criticized countries like East Germany, when the same stuff was ongoing here, and in greater capacity?

Anyways it's something to think about.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post your experiences on FACEBOOK.COM or MYSPACE.COM so victims can discuss a solution to this ever growing problem.

I know a lot of GANG STALKED VICTIMS were the results of Hired private investigator destroying the victim on behalf of the client.

One thing I learned is to communicate with people you know; friends, family, someone who knows you well. Usually these people were told a lie that you need help of some sort and by using them to approach the situation that was used similiar to ways used by the real criminal stalkers they hope you would aviod or confront your friends and family. This will make you look insane or in need of real help as described to them by the stalkers.

My story is on FACEBOOK.COM "gang stalking infidility dark secrets"

Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home