Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Am I dangerous?

Am I dangerous?

Most people are not dangerous, until they are pushed, pulled, and bullied to the point of extinction or exhaustion, some will fold, but others will fight back, and when they do, that is when they are deemed as dangerous by some, but as fighters by others, it all depends on who you talk to.

I figure someone out there in cyberspace is wondering this very question.

How do I answer this? I guess it depends on who you ask or the situation at hand.

I can tell you that I am being made to look crazy or dangerous, but like most targets I am a normal person.

If targets are so normal why are we getting followed around? Well for my specific targeting, I noticed the surveillance shortly after I filed a complaint against an employer for harassment. Though I do believe my targeting began before this stage, this was when I noticed an escalation.

I now know that the harassment was deliberate. The reason it continued after changing jobs was due to the snitching friends network, and my colleagues were in many cases, asked to perform specific actions, or activities, which contributed to the harassment, but to them seemed normal. They never saw the bigger picture, and thus never got to understand the scope of the harassment, and thus only were privy to their portion of the deed. The death of a thousand paper cuts, one in and itself in most cases perfectly innocent, but the accumulation over time, perfectly harmful.

Making targets look crazy, deranged, dangerous, immoral, or corrupt is part of this game. To this end I have documented several instances of staged events designed to make it look as if I am mentally unstable.

Most of the staged events I have documented have been things such as informants acting crazy, or getting into altercations with others, and then the blame being pinned on me, cause I was in the area, or the RFID that is on my person was in the area. I have tested this enough to know that is exactly what is being attempted.

If placing individuals on lists was being done legitimately then why would such tactics be necessary?

I am as normal as anyone else, but my reactions to this situation that I find myself in is what will distinguish me from others. I have chosen to fight back. That for some will be seen as dangerous.

I am not fighting with guns, or knives but with truth. I guess for some this will be seen as dangerous. I am trying to expose a system that routinely destroys individuals such as myself. Innocent citizens who have done no wrong.

Like Mel Gibsons character in braveheart, or Helen Slaters character in Legend of Billie Jean, I am just fighting for my rights and the rights of others.

If you take a moment to find out what is happening to us, you will find it hard to contemplate at times, but it's true.

I don't think I am dangerous, but then I didn't think that people like John Lennon, Martin Luther King Jr, or even Randy Weaver's family of Ruby Ridge fame were dangerous, but the (Powers That Be) PTB saw them as a danger a threat.

Most of these people just wanted peace, to live and let live, but they were not allowed to do so. Cointelpro was used against both John Lennon and MLK, both were eventually assassinated. Randy Weaver for refusing to become an informant, had his wife, and son murdered. They were just normal people, trying to live a normal existence.

So in my world I am a fairly kind person, I value privacy, justice, and don't see myself as dangerous, but in the right situation, I like to think that I could be. By this I mean I like to think that in the right situation, I would stand up for those that I care about, or those things that I care about, and be "considered" dangerous to those who were a threat to them. I like to think that I am joined in this sentiment by most sane rational, freedom loving people.

Dangerous? Depends on who you talk to. For those who have spent the last several years framing me in situation after situation to try to make me look crazy or dangerous, I hope that they are getting their money's worth.

To those who have taken the time to know me, without falsely judging me, thank you for seeing the good in me.

So dangerous, it's all in the mind of the beholder. Jesus came and he was a danger, not because he was dangerous, but because the truth he told was a threat to the system at the time, and much like history, they tried lies to destroy his character, called him crazy, said he had a demon, that he wanted to destroy the law and lot's of other propaganda. He was a really special being. Loved children, cared for others, but the world could not appreciate him, and thus he was sacrificed and much like those who came after him, never fully appreciated by this system, this matrix that we are a part of.

I am not trying to be Jesus, I am just pointing out that even the most innocent person to corrupt minds, can be considered a danger, it all depends on who you talk to.


Am I dangerous? This is much like beauty in the eye of the beholder, is best answered in the mind of the beholder.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I had been experiencing harassment on the one job I worked from 2004-2009. In sept. 2009, I complained about the harassment, and they relieved me of my job. Interesting how I brought up organized stalking, and the boss had this look on her face like she knew about it and that it was a problem. I still don't know why she let me go... maybe because she was afraid my being a target would ultimately result in her being fired (because of the perps getting to her).

The ironic part is, I really could have used a break anyways, because from 2005 on, I was harassed quite steadily. Over time, I felt like I needed a break from all of this. I found it difficult to continue to go to work there every day and put forth the effort required when people kept walking past harassing me. How can a person thrive in such an environment? I feel like they trying to exterminate me. Back in 2005, they seemed like they were trying to "reform" me. When I started exposing the perps and the system in 2006, they started to ramp up the harassment to ridiculous levels in an attempt to get me fired. Well, I lasted until Spring 2009, when the harassment finally got to me. I got very bad evaluations in spring 2009 as well, but I feel somehow that was part of their "plan" to railroad me out of there. Despite the harassment all those years, I still got respectable evaluations. In 2009, out of the clear blue they really took it to me. I feel it wasn't my best work, but not nearly as bad as the evaluation. In fact, I believe the evaluation was nothing more than a ploy to get me to question my competence and my sanity. I certainly did just that, but I also believe they saw me as a liability there and wanted me gone. So now I have less hours, but am working in a nicer environment.

Thursday, February 25, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the recent bad evaluations were just part of the perps' script to control my employment. My perps have this "script" for my life, and it called for me to be working somewhere else. They have a considerable amount of control over my life now.

Thursday, February 25, 2010  
Blogger gang stalking said...

They try to have control over our life because they have no control over their life. They want us to feel stressed, and powerless, but the reality is they have no power.

For me I Just feel sorry for my co-workers now. Since I quit the job I filed the complaint for, all that they do I understand but don't feel the harassment anymore.

I AM mostly just sorry for them. i mean I know we are all slaves in one way, but they are truly enslaved. They have to do everything someone tells them to do, they can't talk about the informant system. I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.

Most of the times if I can't stand to be around them it's because I can't believe many of them willingly are going along with this, and don't see the slavery. I have not felt harassed by these people for some time now. JUST SORRY FOR THEM.

I can't imagine what it's like to be such tools. I WATCH THEM, instead of acting and thinking independenntly they wait to be told what to do, what to think.. I DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN LIVE LIKE THAT.

I feel sorry for them. They need help as much or more than we do in that capacity.

Friday, February 26, 2010  
Blogger gang stalking said...

Also since I do some activism, people figure out pretty quickly what I am about. People just don't have the same affect, how could they. I mention snitches or informants and most of them look away in shame.

I don't think all of them like it, but I do think many think it's easier to go along with it, also many would rather believe us to be the problem than see the world for what it is.

My last few jobs have been pretty harassment free, in the sense that I know in part how the system works, what the slaves are going to be asked to do, before I JUST DISLIED MANY OF THEM, NOW I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.

I don't know how to help them, I mena once they are snitches are they lost for good? I don't know. I Just don't get harassed the same way. A) I can readily put them in their places, but B) most don't want to be slaves, and once they have some clue about what's really happening they don't harass me.

I have gotten along ok with most of my coworkers. I Still have an intolerance for people that are just not that bright, but that would apply in any situation.

Friday, February 26, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stalkers are mostly cops and citizen anti-crime groups, and occasionally feds. Weed and Seed pays for it. An informant put your name in the hat. Probably for revenge, they want something you have, or you are in the way. Money has been poured into this system and they must come up with new ways to spend it. Among bad people, the news of this system spreads quickly. Especially among psychopaths who use this as a tool.
The police state is here to stay as long as people reelect those snakes in the grass politicians.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home