Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Friday, August 06, 2010

Playtime. What Playtime?

Still buring the candle at both ends, anyone who has been to the blog lately should know this.

I am sure a lot of those around me think I am likely ignoring them, or some other such offense, but the reality is, as a target I go through these odd phases, where I have to focus on the basics. This stretch is taking longer than usual to level off, so my focus has been on the basics.

Most targets would like to have play time, fun time, but if you understand my world at all, then those out there in T.V. land should understand that this is not something targets can take for granted. Our daily survival at times is something we must look to.

Speaking of which, I have not had a chance to get an update from a target that was going through a similar stretch, hope that target is ok. So for me my time is still being spent buring the candle at both ends. This means where I normally have a moment to relax, and tune into other things, I just don't have those moments right now, so I am not really tuned into the things, and people that I should be.

My time free time right now, is spent working, finding solutions, preferably long term solutions. But it is what it is, and I am focused on this right now.

So if you are trying to reach me and can't, I am not being spiteful. When those emails are not answered, I just don't have the time that I normally do, they will be responded to, just not right away. If you post a comment, and don't see if right away, or for a day or two, it's just because my time right now is not as free as I wish it would be.

There is so much to say, but I am going to keep it short and sweet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home