Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Lothlorien I will find you again



To my safe place which provided comfort and safety to my spirit. I found you at a time when my spirit needed rest, security and safety. Though I did not know it at the time, you were a resting place that I would come to adore. A vital element, that changed everything for the better, just when my spirit was running low.

You provided safety, security, kept the dark forces at bay, for a time, as best as you could. But Lothlorien, is not meant to be a fortress, it is meant to be a place to restore, replenish, renew, and you have done that and so much more. To stay on these shores, is to leave this fairy place open to the dark forces that roam.

Lothorien is a safe haven, that I grew to love well. My spirit found peace. My resources in spirit were renewed. I was protected and safe. I have no desire to leave. I would stay and lazy about if I could. In spirit it's is such a lovely place to abide in.



Yet I seek it's equal out in flesh, and such a place is not available, such a place is only available in spirit. To know of such a place is spirit, yet to not be able to find it's rest in flesh is bittersweet.



I am off to find my fortress. I am off to find a Minas Tirith of my own. I seek a fortress of my own, which is accessible in spirit and flesh. A fortress to keep the dark forces at bay. A permanent place of rest. But my eyes can not look away from Lothorian, my mind lingers at it's gates. My feet stay bound to it's shores. I think my beautiful place, i will find you again. Maybe next time, this safe haven will be accessible from all planes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQljFLpbPPQ

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home