Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spiritual Shoutouts

Spiritual Shoutouts

I know lately I seem to be blogging about the woo is me of it all. I don't want to be coming across like that. I have a lot in other ways to be grateful for.

Sometimes no matter how many people are around you, you feel alone. The reality is, you could have the whole of NYC around you, and feel alone, it's a state of mind. Till you find someone who really get's you, who really understands what you are going through, then you will feel alone, no matter how many people are around you. The reality is almost always that you are not truly alone. In this great big world, there will almost certainly be someone that has gone through something similar to you, and it's just a matter of finding that right person, or those right people. With Gang Stalking there are other targets out there, so you are never truly alone.

Then there is wealth. You can be Donald Trump wealthy and crying about money, because you lost a few million here and there, and now have 5 properties instead of 10. To the begger in India that has no home, no food, no real way out, your problems are small in comparison. They truly have less, and even though your problems seem big relative to your situation, things could always be worst.

I heard that 40% have left the mortgage program, that was to help American home buyers, so again, looks like things will get bad for some again in future.

I do have people that I am grateful for. I don't mean to make it sound like I don't. There are those who I could not make it through without. People who are kind, who have true empathy and understanding, and those people are vital. Grateful for them. I am hoping the good they have done, the faith they have shown, catches up.

In spirit, the last several months have been great. I found just what I needed, when I needed it, and for the most part have been happy. The last little while feels like it's been one hot mess, but beyond that, in spirit I can never be thankful enough for the help and support that I received when I needed it. I will always be grateful, thankful, and think I made the right choice, on that level. Sometimes it would be just kinda nice if I could find the same sort of balance on all levels.

Someday's you just have to see through the clouds, and hope that the sunshine comes out again.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dawn Lazenby said...

Hi. I am being Gang Stalked in Northern, VA. It's been going on for 6 yrs. Ben Carson from HUD is holding my HUD voucher as "situational"??? I was placed into 2 rigged for stalking HUD houses. I was evicted illegally 3 times and illegally hospitalized. I had false charges put against me, and was subsiquently arrested for failure to appear when too afraid to go outside. Been living in my car for a year and thats when Ben Carson's Church of Zion began daily stalking around me. I can't get help. Police in Prince William Co. are part of this. Sheriff Russell helped them by changing an eviction order "verbally" on that day. I lost everything. This is a hate crime and they stop all communication to get help. Hung up on calling the FBI and flat out lied to by 2 FBI Police outside the FBI building in D.C. I try everything to get help. Please let me know if there is anyone that can help me get this to stoo? Tyvm

Sunday, December 23, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home