Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I feel pretty lucky.

Glass can be half full or half empty.

This is something I shared with someone else, that I am going to share with others. I am in a bad place, but not as bad as before.

For me I can't ignore the electronic harassment I'm going through, cause it makes my skin feel life it's on fire, but I stick to my do it yourself tiles, cause they reduce the intensity of the eharassment for me a little bit. I also think about where I am, compared to where I was.

A few months back, I did not really fully grasp the horror that was in my life, I knew people were betraying me, but had no idea to what degree. Now things are out in the open. I am one of those lucky targets who now knows what is going on. Many are still in darkness, suffering without any idea, what so ever. Many have no way of getting support, just cause they don't have access, or they don't have the Internet.

I am being harassed it's true, and it's painful both physically and psychologically, but I think about where I was, and where I am. I am now in a position to help myself and others, even if it's only by sharing my knowledge. I am no longer in darkness about my harassment, I have a name for it. I now know that others have gone through the same thing, where before I thought I was all alone, I now know that I am not.

So right now I feel pretty damn lucky, compared to where I was, and that's what I focus on. I also am trying to get the word out. I have started blogging on this, I post at a variety of forums about this, and I do what I can. God did not leave me powerless. What he has given me I will use to help others.

I feel lucky because, before people were out to hurt me, and I didn't know why, now I understand, that they are cultural sociopaths, with nothing better to do with their lives than gang stalking, and I truly feel sorry for them. That they need to do this to others to fell like people.

I use to know that strangers were helping to harass me, I could never prove it, and when I went to HR and advised that my harassment was also happening outside of work, they tried to use this against me, and now that's not a possibility any more. So compared to where I was, I am in a way better place, and I am very grateful.

Imagine being a target of gangstalking, or eharassment or any other form of harassment, and not having a name for your harassment or an outlet where you could get support for it. Imagine if you were suffering, but in darkness, without a name for your harassment? Many other targets are sill in this state and we have the power to help them, just by sharing our knowledge.

So yes, I am in some physical discomfort, but no longer in psychological discomfort like before, and for that I am glad, and grateful. God did not leave me in that darkness. I now have the power within my grasp to help affect change for myself, but also change for others.
Focus on the opportunity, not on the obstacles.

"Resolve to be a master of change rather than a victim of change."-- - Brian Tracy

"I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-- - Edward Everett Hale

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-- -Joshua J. Marine

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope."
-- - Martin Luther King

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- - Edmund Burke

"He who has hope has everything."-- - Arabian Proverb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending out my love to other targets. My tips:
* Looking at the issue from different angles is healthy, but always stay on your guard for any disinformation.
* Don't listen to fixations on death or suicide. Even if I'm a bit shell-shocked after being perped doesn't mean I want to end it now - or ever! Perps might dwell on how many die due to gangstalking, as a form of subliminal persuasion.
* We do not have to give perpetrators' words power. Rather we can support one another, raise TI morale, and speak victorious words. We are many so don't give up the fight and never say never. I personally find the good Lord above is the door to freedom.

Friday, August 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home