Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Corrupt to the core 4.

I just realised why they don't want to update the file. It's the way I have written the report update. It makes mention of the city wide snitching program and has links and articles to back up what I am reporting. It also has reference to the the fact that I have confirmed this with several sources, all unnamed in the report ofcourse, but several sources none the less.

They don't want a record of this, because if anyone ever goes looking, this will be of public record. That's why when I first tried to file the report officer B would not include that in the report, and every attempt at a subsequent update has had that information included in the file.
Because they don't want a record of this program. Why cause it's societal and corrupt? Or because when future reports are filed of this nature, there will be a record of this, and your officers can't then pull that forest gump, wide eyed ignorance that they like using with targets. The active deniability of this would be gone, and that is why you don't want to do this.

I remember specifically the first officer that pretended to take the report, organised stalking, what's that, but he knew. His coworkers also recognised the name, by their reactions to the mention of it. Not to mention the fact that you had five people being stalked in the same way in my community, but no one has ever heard of this.

Or the nice officer who acknowledged the program, but didn't think I could get my name of the list, and then transferred me to the police investigations unit, only to have that officer pretended he didn't think organised stalking existed, till I read him the article, and that shut him up, but when he couldn't pretend anymore then he refused to help.

So this would take away the active deniability of the whole thing, and that is why they are refusing to do this. Ok well then my recommendation for future targets, no matter what the outcome of my records are, is to get a report filed, with content referencing the specific article or articles, mentioning these citywide eyes and ears programs. That seems to be the best way to do it.

Just a thought.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home