Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Monday, December 24, 2007

Tis the season to be Targeted.

Tis the season to be Targeted.

Ok let's go over some of the holiday cheer that we can all expect this holiday season.
*Electronic harassment anyone? Let's gather around the Christmas tree, pull up a nice glass of eggnog and get ready to be fried remotely.

Ok maybe not. Seriously I have been thinking about this a lot. I am really tired of the days that I forget to try and sheild. I was fried a lot last night and it just makes me wonder how much damage is getting done remotely? I try not to think about it too much, cause not too much I can do except to sheild better. I have heard of physical damage over time that other targets have experienced and I really really wonder what's happening on the inside. (It's been about a year and six months now, since my e-harassment started.)

*Mobbing. Ok still dealing with the workplace stuff. I am down to primarily gossip and slander, and the sheeple freaking themselves out when they think I am going to go ape about a new bit of gossip or slander. (See I could care less about gossip and slander, but I know you can't ignore it. If you will remember, some false gossip that stated about many years ago that I was not aware of initially, just kept going and going and has followed me consistantaly. Causing many problems and unnessacary harassment.)

I am convinced that the sheeple really belong together. I really feel sorry for the people in this world that are not like them. The chances of meeting someone, mating and being happy are almost none existant. I think a lot of real targets come to this realisation, and have to make real choices about how they are going to live their lives. (Damned if you do, damned if you don't.) Even none targets who see the system for what it is have to come to a choice, about how they are going to live their lives.

As far as the workplace stuff is concerned, my main concern now is dealing with a P.A.M. at work. That's a Passive-Aggressive Manipulator. They lie a lot and are considered dangerous. P.A.M.'s can litterally lie so convincingly that they convience others of reality. As one person put it, they could come along and say that the blue sky is pink, and people would believe them. I don't know if this just makes people stupid, or P.A.M's really good liers, and I don't care.
P.A.M.'a are about power and control, and they are likely to become dangerous when their lies and manipulations are exposed. I have encountered P.A.M.'s before, but never at close range, and never focused on me. It's a good learning experience.

Here is an example of a P.A.M. The target will say something like. I don't use drugs. The P.A.M. will invent some tail about the target using, snorting, shooting drugs. Then everyone will isolate the target, or mistreat, or just further slander the target in the same way. The target may or may not know what is being said, and has very limited ways to defend themselves. I will give you some links later for P.A.M.'s.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/emotional_manipulation.htm
http://www.mentalabuse.org/home.asp

The problem with this is ofcouse in a workplace environment is that people move around change jobs, and they carry the lies to other places, and before you know it you are a druggy, and only God could clear you name. These people are stupid and dangerous. The above is an example only and does not exactly reflect my own situation or specific slander.

*GangStalking. Well I am still being followed around the city by the snitches. They really give me reasons to believe that humanity is just lost. I really don't have hope for humanity, and I do think that humans are that stupid, immoral and hopeless. Not all, just most.

I long for moments to be alone and just meditate, pray, whatever. I can remember a lifetime of silent moments before this happened, I so took them for granted. This is so violating, mentally, spiritaully, emotionally, and even to a physical degree, cause they do try to get up in your physical space.

The sheep really are crazy and stupid and they will believe anything. It's like that example that happened in that aritlce.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/14/news/korea.php

[quote]SEOUL: Kim Myong Jae's estranged girlfriend was found dead in her room in Seoul on April 22 last year, six days after she poisoned herself.

Two weeks later, Kim, a 30-year-old accountant, found that he had been transformed into the No. 1 hate figure of South Korea's Internet community, a victim of a growing problem in a country that boasts the world's highest rate of broadband use.

First, death threats and vicious text messages flooded his cellphone. Meanwhile, spreading fast through blogs and Web portals were rumors that Kim had jilted his girlfriend after forcing her to abort his baby, that he had assaulted her and her mother, and that his abuse had finally driven her to suicide.

"By the time I found out the source of this outrage, it was too late. My name, address, photographs, telephone numbers were all over the Internet," Kim said. "Tens of thousands of people were busy sharing my identity and discussing how to punish me. My name was the most-searched phrase at portals." News reports and portals confirmed that his name was at the top of such lists.

The allegations against Kim were first posted on his former girlfriend's home page after her death and quickly spread in various versions. Kim vehemently denies the allegations, and the police later said they could not substantiate them.

Web users took the matter into their own hands.They bombarded Kim's employer, the food and beverage company Doosan, with so many calls demanding that it fire Kim or face a boycott that Kim quit. Anonymous hate mail swamped the Web site of Kookmin University, where Kim attended evening classes, forcing him to drop out.

"I couldn't believe what was happening to me was real," he said. "My family had to move to a new house. I was afraid to dine out or use public transportation. I had to live like a fugitive."[/quote]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/6112754.stm
(More about cyber violence.)

This is what this generation of immoral, stupid, conscienceless, cretains, are capable of. The snitches are capable of this and in the case of gangstalking so much more. Since gangstalking is government sanctioned, we have these psycho vigilantees (our fellow citizens.) feeling justified in the things that they do, be it frying our kids in their sleep, killing our pets, ruining our lives, and killing us. We have the ungodly, siting in judgement of the rightous. (Well you know what I mean.)

What I was also thinking about was revolution. I was wondering if you could use the stupidity and ignorance fo these people against them. After weeks of up close and personal exposure to these creatures, I am wondering if you could use their stupidity against them to faciliate a revolution or to enhance one?

From what I have seen they would believe the gossip mill over their own eyes, ears. Whatever you tell them, they will believe. Could you feed them a big enough lie to get them to implode on themselves? (Spread enough disinfo through the system to cause a calapse?)

I am not really sure about how info gets feed into their system. I mean cellphones, blackberry's, yeah, but each area is suppose to be like their own central command unit right? So is there a way to get the false info out to each unit simultaniously? A big enough lie to corrupt and unman the system? Just thinking.

I am also this time of the year thinking about betrayl and the people who knew for years and did nothing, and who almost let me get destroyed. I can't forgive, and I can't forget, but I have become more mellow in the preceeding months. It's who they are, it's what they are. Targets do not usually have the most moral or upstanding friends or family. I have let a lot of the anger go, but this time of the year, reminds me of being fried in my home last year. All the ugly truth that I have discover over the last year, and more that is probably still to come.

I now ofcourse know that Governments do horrendous things, mine is no better.
Citizens are actively and routinely tortured by the state in democratic countries.
Democracy is not really freedom, and we are no better than slaves in a controlled society.
Snitches, snitches and more snitches. Every in my society just about is a snitch. Even targets can be snitches. (I still not clear on this one fully.)

There are so many evils that happen in the world, that we will never know about.
Speaking the truth can get you assassinated, or targeted. (I sort of knew that. I just had no idea to what extent.)

This system is in place because to some degree it works for many people wither they admit it or not. (Opinion, but I think there is some fact basis to it.) I see people and the almost addiction to being connected, to being in tune with this system. This belonging that they trade their souls for. They like it in some ways.

People are lasy, they are happy to let others do the dirty work, and they don't mind taking the credit for it.

The world loves it's own kind. If you are a target, it's likely that you were not the worlds kind.
There is so much more, but I don't see things changing anytime soon. Not because I don't believe change is possible, I just don't believe change in humanity is possible. People have been the same since the begining, and when you do think things have changed for the better, that's when they often take a giant leap back in time. Laws won't change things unless people change things.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home