Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Monday, December 03, 2007

Snitch Culture

I found this book about a year ago, when I just started trying to figure out what gang stalking was. I had researched snitching, cause I figured they had something to do with what was happening, it would be a long time before I realised they had everything to do with what is
happenig, and that gang stalkers and snitches were essentially the same thing.

It would be some time before I figured out about the controlled society as well, and how far back this culture of snitching goes.

I got the site back up, and I am blogging as quickly as I can, cause who knows how long my computer will behave.

I had to fix the site, someone had defaced it, while I was offline. They had removed the profiles, with stories of individuals, the page that I have about snitches, interestingly enough, and a couple of others, like how to cope. Very specific and very telling.

Anyways, I have not had a chance to read the book, but I think the articles, explains what I have been trying to explain over the last year about the snitches. The information, (the truth) is out there, it's just a matter of finding it. Ofcourse I stubbled across this a year ago, and had no idea that it was relavant to what I was researching, or what was happening to me. Now
looking back, I don't see how I could have missed it, but I did.

You can be living in one reality and even when it get's strange, still miss a lot of the significance of it all, which I am sure I still am, but I can only handle so much at once. Everything in good time.

Anyhow enjoy the article, and if you get the chance to, pick up the book, or the other book the article recommends by Frank Donner. He is the one who also wrote Red Squads.

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id730/pg1/index.html

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home