Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, March 27, 2010

What on earth did I get myself into?

It all depends on who you ask, and how you interpret the situation. Sometimes the answer is blowing in the wind.

I had such a moment a few weeks ago on some level, and at first my only thought was how do I untangle myself, but the more I watched and waited for the punchline, the punchline never came. Where I was on some level was surprisingly where I was meant to be. It really started to work for me, and much to my complete surprise, really lifted my spirits.

Now upon realising that I was in a good place, the usual control agents have done just about everything to try to change or destroy that.

This week has been a challenge, but I am trying to find that peace and happy I knew just a few short weeks ago.

I find that when you are in the right place, you can not let specific negative elements allow you to be brought low.

I think the question of what on earth did I get myself into at times has to be answered in spirit for truth, but in flesh for accuracy, cause otherwise it's just too easy to get the lines of communications mixed up, or cluttered with a lot of inaccurate information.

I think targets ask this question a lot, but much like the disinformation that is out there about us, some information can only be clarified by going to or getting at the source.

http://www.1brickcourt.com/files/cases/140CLIFT_58136.pdf

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home