Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Heartfelt Gratitude

Real Dream

I am blogging a lot, cause I will not be posting for the next little while, so I wanted to share as much as possible.

Ok I got through and had a real dream. I know that sounds funny, but vs the faux dreams I have been having. It's funny but the element or one of the elements that real dreams have vs faux dreams has been so obvious for the years that I have been dreaming, but I had forgotten what that missing element was.

So at least that portion of my subconscious is not destroyed, just co-opted. Ok this answers that question, and yes real dreams feel very different than the encoded mind fluff that I have had to deal with, plus you actually rest in real dreams. Even if it's just a short dream, you actually have energy after. Not always, but your mind get's a work out that just does not happen with he faux dreams. I don't want to say what the missing elements are, but to anyone who dreams it will probably be obvious if I did point it out.

Thoughts to speech

The subvocalized thoughts to speech that have been happening in the dreams, also happen during deep meditative prayers. I have been praying for years, and for anyone who prays they can be silent, but you often have a goal in mind, but you never hear yourself say the words. Well now with the subvocalized stuff, the intentions of the prayers can be heard being translated into speech. That is kind of cool, cause now I know that my unvocalized intentions actually do have a word components. I am now talking about those two second prayers you do while awake, I am talking about deep meditative prayers, at a lucid or just deeper level, another deeper level of consciousness, semi conscious, but again closer to the dream state. When you pray most times it's in silence, or you might pray a scripture, but at other times it's just silent prayers, or meditations, well no anymore. The intentions get translated, and I know the words of the intentions. I have been praying for years, this just does not happen. This is subvocalized intentions translated into speech, it's kind of nifty. Again this does not seem to happen while awake, or I am just not aware of it. It seems to just be in the R.E.M. sleep state, or that deep meditative prayer state.

Community

Gregory a target came to my aid with some really valuable information, when I needed it. He left some informative comments on one of the posts. Like I stated when it's not your situation, you just can't understand the full impact of what the person is going through, or what they have been going through. He shared some very personal things that had happened to him, and I don't have the words to say how truly horrible and abominable what was done to him was. It's truly disgusting and there are not the words. These people are the lowest form of filth to crawl the earth, there is nothing else that can be said. I am truly and deeply disgusted by what was done to him, and I do hope that these people will pay for what was done. There are a lot of people who are getting away with a lot of abuses and it is just not ok, it is not alright and it is not acceptable.

I can only again express my deepest sympathies for what was done to him, but I know that it does not go far enough. The violation of his person and his spirit was truly unacceptable, and to be honest there is no true name for such a violation except for unacceptable. That is what it should truly have been termed, unacceptable.

I hope if you are out there you read this, and I do thank you and all the others for the information and feedback that you provided in my time of need. Clearly parts of this are ongoing, and a remedy will have to be made, but there are a lot's of this that could have been much worst. I want to thank the members of the community, or strangers for the helpful tips that were also provided, such as earth stones. The nice thing about being a part of a community is we truly don't have to go through these things alone.

Thank you, and I am greatful for the assistance that was rendered to me. I hope that help will be rendered in kind for your own personal situations.

Happy Indigo Ribbon Month.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home