Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Where is the money coming from?

Who is funding this operation?

Is it the government by themselves, or do they get funding from corporations? If it's the government on their own, they have too much money to waste. Now remember at my old place by the time that I moved most of the floor was being used for surveillance. Who is funding this? Are the S.S. Suburban Spies mostly just volunteers, forced snitches, forced spies, or other? I guess it's a combination. Are they paid or just some of them? What percentage are paid? If so how much.

We all know that these people are not above paying out three quarter of a million to a signal spy, but I doubt these people are seeing dollars like that. Still some of them are getting something for doing this. As per what I have read of the Red Squads that existed, many got pin money for spy. Remember back in the day, pin money was how you bought those little extras and things.
I can tell you at the last place the space was being used and the people moved out by hook or by crook. I assume they upgraded them etc. Now remember that I would in time find out that not only people that I knew knew things in my home that I ha not told them, but people in my place of work.

Where this started I still am not 100% sure. I can tell you that if you can get on a list for being anti-war, for writing letters or signing petitions or being out-spoken, then that me to a tee. However before this I have never been overtly political, so I would love to know where this started from. Who decided to do this and why. Remember I am still examining several angles. Most people seem to think that this started with Rogers, but I think this could have started before this. Not that they would not have exploited this. Apparently they were going for the crazy or paranoid thing from what I have been able to gather. I am not even going to justify that with a response.

I think my research so far has been quite eloquent and articulate for the most part.
At my new place I discovered that the person upstairs upgraded to a 2 bedroom. The Asian family across the hall now just got a home in Mississauga. Now remember I was ready for these sorts of patterns with the new neighbours and the upgrades and requests to move out. However a home in Mississauga? I didn't hear if it was paid for outright, or just a down payment. I didn't get that part. Even the guy above me is not too bad, cause to upgrade him to a two bedroom is nothing. It's like 100-150 extra per month. That's nothing for the State, but a home in Mississauga? I thought they would offer him an upgrade to move, not a home in Mississauga. It's not the first time I have heard of stuff like this either. So where is the money coming from.
The woman beside me does not seem to have taken the bate or maybe she was not offered. Maybe there are different rules for certain ethnic minorities. I know she is either part of the spy force or was warned about me, however some people have more common sense than others.
However if this is the kind of stuff they are pulling, no wonder there is no money for the poor, woman's shelters, the homeless. This I would bet is where some of this money is going to. Now I don't have the proof that I wish I did, it's just some things that start to come together after the fact, but if someone else wants to explore this angle of this, they so should be looked into and audited. However what's the point, even if someone proved without a shadow of a doubt how much money and unnecessary spending was going into something like this, nothing would ever come of it.

I remember just reading about a whistle blower who found out that the politicians were spending too much money. First she just did her job and tried to report it to the right people, the higher up's, they all tried to get her to bury it, but it didn't sit right with her, and she finally had to become a whistle-blower. Then she lost the job and had to sue them, well 12 years later or so, the case was just making it into court and if I recall correctly she lost.

This is justice in Canada. Hell it's the new system of justice in the world.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2001/01/23/ott_sue010123.html

[quote]Two whistleblowers at the Department of Foreign affairs have been ordered to pay about $80,000 to the government. John Guenette and Joanna Gualtieri attempted to sue the government for harassment they claim to have suffered after speaking out about wasteful spending in the department.
But five months ago, an Ontario judge ruled that Guenette and Gualtieri couldn't sue.
As part of the ruling, the two have to pay the government for its legal costs.
Axworthy's lawyers, and lawyers in the Justice Department, demanded a reimbursement from the whistleblowers of about $400,000.
But Justice James Chadwick settled on just under $80,000.[/quote]

http://www.asianpacificpost.com/portal2/402881910674ebab010674f490101143.do.html
At least she tried however and now she is a voice in society that can be looked up to, but sometimes this is cold comfort. Where is the justice?

http://fairwhistleblower.ca/news/articles/2006-05-15_whistleblower_awaits_justice.htm
She waited fourteen years, and all it did was allow this system to become even more rotten.

http://fairwhistleblower.ca/news/articles/2006-05-22_whistle_blown_decade_lost.html

I am still in my home, these people are using God knows what on me, to electronically harass me. There is not one organisation that is willing to do anything about this, and yet what these people are doing is sanctioned by the government. It has their blessing and their approval. Yeah our society is not corrupt. It's more rotten then a bad apple at the core. Eventually someone is going to take a real bite, and find out just what they have been eating all along.

It's rotten from the bottom to the top, and then when you go and seek justice, they have that wired also. They own most of these places that we are suppose to go and seek justice, when they don't own these places, there people infiltrate these places, take over the forums, and so you run into the arms of the people that you are trying to avoid.

Still the system can I still believe give you justice, but you have to know the criminal elements you are dealing with. At this stage the mob probably has more ethics. These people are working on a level and playing on a level that is hard to imagine.

Where is the money coming from?

The same place it's always been coming from, while you break your backs, scarping to get by and take care of your kids, or keep up with the Jones' these people have more of your money than they know what to do with, and they will use it how they see fit, and if that leaves you someday marginalised, and broke, or just making ends meet too bad. If this means that there is not enough money for social programs, or to help the homeless or the down trodden, they don't care. They are off in their multi-million dollar homes that your hard earned money paid for, or buy snitches off, so that they can spy on other innocent people.

These people have the whole system wired, and they have been playing this game for longer than you ever imagined. It's a game that has been going on for a long time, and at each corner your turn looking for justice you will find corruption, injustice, and the immoral, sitting in powers of authority, and privilege. The money comes from the same place it's always come from, these systems do not change, and it's the same game over and over again, in every time period. The brave few will fight the system and a few might even win, but know what you are getting into and know what you are going up against first. It's corruption like you never even dreamed or imagined.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home