Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Ship Shape Spies.

Big improvement on the S.S. Suburban Spies.

Ok there has been some kind of massive over haul with the way things are being run, now they actually look like someone owns them. As we all know someone does own them, the government and they are snitching and spying for the state, so the least the state could do was dress them up and trick them out appropriately.

Ok I am not sure for the reason for the changes, I am guessing, because they were making themselves so obvious that they could be seen from space, hello.

Also I was noticing this poser guy, that is the only word for him. He was dressed in like over 30ish rap gear, which so did not suit him, and then he was all like covering his mouth and doing nothing else, expecting people to signal back, it was so obvious he was being a poser. Even I was like, I don't know you. I saw him again this week, and his posing was doing way better, he was sitting back and just observing them. That's the way you learn. I don't know what he was thinking. He still had the horrible over 30ish rap looking outfit. It just so doesn't work. Not sure what his deal is. Anyways, changes that I have noticed.

Better postures, now they actually look like a suburban spy force, rather than people who crawled out of bed with nothing better to do, and decided to collect government spy-fare cheques. Or do their delinquent state duties. Outfits. I have not seen any really tragic outfits that needed mentioning. Again I haven't seen anything amazing this week, but again, at least they look like someone owns them now.

Signalling. For all you targets out there, at least the ones who live in my city. This week the spy force totally went underground with the signalling. NO more crazy, outlandish on watch eye signals. They have actually opened up a dictionary and learnt the word subtlety. Thank God. It was so bad, their signalling. I didn't want to totally diss them at the time, but big improvement. Eg. This Asian guy on the train, did the pretending to be sleeping thing, but he's really good at it. He only opens his eyes to see who else has come on board and to give directional signals. He was really good at what he was doing, same with the woman who was his cohort. I would say he was the conductor of the moment on that train car. They were doing this really cool back to back and face to face thing, which really works, good for them, bad for us targets. Of course I had to have some fun with it, but he really did a good job.

So they really are being way more subtle, if you want to see them in action, you are going to have to do what the poser guy is doing and just observe them. They have dramatically improved. So targets be more alert.

They also now are better at coordinating the train arrival with getting everyone in position on the platform, so that is way better. Can I ask anyone, why they still feel a need to come and sit with me? Do I look lonely to you? Really. Do your spy thing, but stay away from me. You still get the odd few who have not opened the dictionary to learn the word subtlety.
So today at lunch it was funny. Cause it was Easter Sunday right the area that I lunch in, the washrooms were closed right, so as they tried to do their usual pretending to go to the bathroom, it was funny to watch spy after spy, slam into the closed door. The looks on their faces.

Then now when they walk past me to stalk me at lunch, instead of walking over to try to see what I am eating and doing, they actually are trying to be pretending to be not spying, but it's still so obvious to me. After spending the last nine months of my life openly being stalked by them, tortured by them, and having my life invaded to such a unspeakable violating degree, it's not likely that I would forget them.

Our society is in trouble though. If the numbers that I am seeing on the train are any indication we are in such trouble. I mean seriously, on the train I am seeing well over 85% taking part in this. That is being modest. Now I don't know if I am seeing more of a concentration of this cause I am a target, but remember what I use to do is I would go from car to car to check, and I would walk from the front to the back or whatever, and each car was the same.

I can tell you I work in an small office of under 50 and everyone but me is taking part in this. Now I don't know if they have been inducted since I started working there, but I don't think so. They have been put on alert however. Yeah I'm nutty. Sure.

I can also tell you, I have seen this in other things, eg. People are so use to the signalling and signing that they do it on camera in some cases. I don't want to point out the examples, because things go missing too easily in cyberspace. However I don't think that the numbers I am seeing taking part in this are wrong.

It's like a cult. The people that are in it, can't see that anything is wrong, or that they are a part of something bad. Many of them, not all of them, because some people don't want to go along with this. Like the ones who died trying to leave this, or became socially annexed. Remember this is running from top to bottom in our society. It has been for some time. More than likely decades in one form or another. I spent years on the planet, and I had no idea. I spent eight years or more, being a target of this, and I had no idea, till last summer.

From what I have read and researched, I fully believe that this is what is causing a lot of the workplace mobbing and suicides that we are seeing. It's also causing people like me who don't figure this out in time to become jobless, homeless, forced suicides, mass slaughter, institutionalisation, or jail.

I don't see how this is getting stopped. Eg. A month or so back, I saw a guy on the train, he was like mentally ill or something, it was kind of like obvious. They were watching him right. That was then. Today I saw him again. He looked more together, but more importantly, he was signalling. Now I wasn't absolutely sure at first, but I am pretty sure, more importantly, when he got off the train, no spotters were following him that I could see. That means he is like one of them now. That's creepy.

Did anyone see those alien movies where they take over the planet, like body snatchers or something? Just where a few people see the truth and realise what is going on, and there is no way to get the truth out. I can not be the first person to have noticed this, but our media can't or won't talk about it. The agencies that should be protecting us are not, or they are owned or influenced by the people that we are trying to seek protection from. I won't even go over my CHRC (Canadian Human Rights Commission) complaint, that is going nowhere fast. I faxed it so many times, and each time, they either didn't get it, or oh there is now a page missing, or oh we think there were two files opened. We can't use everything in the complaint. Just like all the other people before me have found. It's just irritating. Where is justice to be found?

Anyways if you do have a spy force that is going to take over the planet someday, at least they won't all look like tragic fashion victims, who can't coordinate simple signalling, or who don't know the meaning of subtlety. On the other hand, the planet is going to be taken over by a spy force, the people controlling the people. I never understood this, mental slavery. It's the worst kind, when you don't know that you are bound. There are no bonds so many do not know that they are bound. The ones that do, they can't get free. It's like finding out too late that you married into the mob, or a cult or an abusive person with the wrong connections. You find that you can't leave.

The things is if they could find a way to pull it together, before the whole world is snitching they could maybe get out of this, but they don't. Like I use to wonder why the slaves did not ban together and just rush those slave masters and get free. It's cause slavery is more than physical bonds. It's mental. It's like you have an elephant right. As a baby, what they do is they chain it with a really strong chain, well it tries to get free right, like any sane thinking person or creature would try to do, well it can't cause it's only little right. Well as it grows, it can totally get itself free if it wanted to, cause it grows strong, but even if they use a rope to tie the elephant with, it won't try to escape, because it's learnt that it can't. It's a total myth, but the elephant has been bound mentally as well as physically, and even though it could easily now throw off the physical bonds, it can't throw off the mental bonds.

It's the same for people. You get them when they are young enough or naive enough and you enslave them, physically or even just mentally and then after awhile even if they could get free they stop trying, they think they can't. But it's a myth, yet so many can't get their minds around it, and so the system stays in place. It's really bad, because over here we are taught how democratic we are and how free we are, and it's a real wake up call, to realise that this is going on in society, and with such numbers of people, how could they all be taken in like this? I know over here we are really polite and stuff, and if the government asked, most of us would try to help out, cause that's the kind of people we are, and many are not seeing the dark side of this. They either don't know the truth or just don't care. Just like Germany. I mean that whole thing, must have given them back such a sense of community, belongingness and togetherness, that they just over looked the fact that they were sending their neighbours the Jews off to death or concentration camps. What lies did they tell themselves to get by? Or did they just have a completely separate reality? I don't really know, I can't try to really exhume that part of history, and dissect it, but I think what we are coming upon is very close and similar.

So how are people going to see the truth? I didn't. I know this signalling crap has been going on since I was in college, and I am sure even before them, but I just could not have wrapped my mind around this. I mean we are taught that only the Russians and Chinese and Germans spied on their citizens and had them being citizen spies. We were taught that we were just not like that, but that was a lie. We were exactly like that too. It was just a lie, but I bought it, hook line and sinker, like so many others in society. Which also makes me wonder what else we were lied to about? When you start reading about history and things that happened, things that never made the history books, you see the same patterns of repression, and the same periods in history. Many of them passed and sanity came back once more, and ofcourse we can all hope that this is all one more such time, but what seems to be happening seems to be on a much wider scale, and I am not sure there will be a period of sanity again.

I grow hopeful when I think of people like Rosie O'Donnell and saying the truth no matter what it's going to cost her. It's funny America is suppose to be free speech and stuff, but I see death threats to Rosie, and all these other hateful, and character assassination messages and they are so unnecessary. I mean she has a right to ask questions, questions that some people want answers to. I mean if the US government can come up with Operation Northwoods, the sister plan of 9/11, then why not 9/11? The US government has in the past, made plans to mass murder it's citizens with terrorist actions and then blame it on others. Hijacking of planes, dead people in many cities, if they planned it once, why not a second time? It's like the wife who finds out that her husband once planned to have her killed, in a skiing accident so that he could get his hands on her inheritance. Then 10 years later she gets killed in a skiing accident, and he get's his hands on her inheritance, but everyone is going, he would never do that. Yet they have the proof that he would do that, cause he planned it before. Anyways I am not going to fault people for wanting to think well of their government, but just wake up and have a slightly opened mind. It will break your heart, and destroy you if it's true, but so will living with lies in time.

I guess that is also true with the suburban spies, some have seen the truth and the truth has set them free in some ways, but it's probably making them miserable in others. Simply put, ignorance is bliss. I am seeing the dark side of this, thank God. If I wasn't I might think it was cool, or suave to be a Suburban Spy, these people get to play at this, and I have to fight for my survival. Well really we all do, cause the truth is not very pretty, and I feel bad for the ones who finally start to understand what God they are truly serving.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home