Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Britney Spears, watched by Bodyguards or Jailers?

A quick word about Britney Spears. I was reading in the metronews paper last week that Britney Spears is no longer allowed to go anyplace without new bodyguards that her father or family has hired for her.

Now I wish I had the exact wording of the article, but it said that she is not even allowed to go to the bathroom by herself?

Ok I went and got the article to make sure I was not tripping. Here is what it says. If it's true it's interesting.


"Britney Spears' new bodyguards are on strict orders from her dad, Jamie: Don't let her go to a bar or a bath-room alone!

Apparently there is some chick that is going around with her described as "her chaperone."

The article further goes on to say, "The group sat at a table to eat, but when she got restless, her bodyguards, stationed at several places throughout the eatery, jumped into action." "She continuously got up from the table to go to the bathroom or hang out at the bar and smoke a cigarette," our spy said. "Bodyguards followed her to the bathroom and bar"

I can only hope they were same gender bodyguards, now having people follow me when I go to the bathroom, has been an experience. It's the *ucking creepiest thing. I mean these snitches, know no boundaries, and have no decency or common sense. After watching them in action, I really do believe that there is something wrong with some humanity. With Gang Stalking, you get to see the worst and the stupidest of people. That's all that I am going to say.

Now I can't speak for Britney, maybe she is having a breakdown and her family are just being protective. However if she is not having a break down, and something else is going on, reading the article, the bodyguards sound more like jailers.

No one has heard a word from Britney since a lot of this started, I don't want to comment on this situation too much, cause I really don't know the particulars, but going on youtube, and watching some video footage, I am wondering if Britney has been sensitized to something? I notice that before the hospitalisation she was often out in public with the new boyfriend, but when they were out, he would almost act as a shield against the paparazzi. At times she almost seemed traumatized with them. It's weird to see it. I wonder if she is not sensitized to the cameras, or something along that line? Just watching the videos made me wonder.

Anyways, the article caught my eye, and I thought I would do another quick Britney post. On another note, she was apparently allowed to see her children at some point in February. I don't know if this means that she is "getting better", or complying, but either way, I am glad she got to see the children. Keeping a parent away from it's child just seems really wrong.

Anyways that's my quick Britney post, which I almost didn't post.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home