Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Society os secrecy

This is the post that will sound out there, no matter how I write it, and no matter what I do, so I will just go for.

This is in relationship to Mark M. Rich and the fact that he thinks this is a bit more than a subset of society. I just think this is how the society is period, and some of us just don't realise this, but many others do, and are just not saying anything.

Not only is there a plethora of movies, books, soaps, that try to describe bits of this from time to time, or other times in history, but this is also based on my own personal experience.

When I first discovered the snitching and the one handed sign language, I ofcourse wanted to make sure that I was on the right track, so I did the only thing that I could do. When you have a hypothesis you have to go out and prove it, and get verifiable results that can be repeated, or something like that.

If this is what I was seeing, then I should be able to get confirmation of it. This is the part that surprised me, because to get confirmation for a time I had to interact with the Civilian Spies/Snitches.

This was also when I realised that not all of them were evil, many of them were just average citizens thinking they were doing a good job for the society. Many were actually proud. I think I might have mentioned this in my postings or on the forums. Before this, I ofcourse just thought that they were evil.

I mean from a Targeted Individual (TI) perspective, they are driving people to suicide, or acts of violence, pushing them towards homelessness, mobbing people out of work, setting them up for being jailed or institutionalised, I mean these are horrific acts to be perpetrating against your fellow man, but these people they don't care, they also don't necessarily see it that way. That's what the hands on research would show me.

Back to Mark's point and why I think that this is just how society is.

[b]The Snitches[/b]

When this started I would go on the train, that's where I observed some things, and got much confirmation. Remember this is me on the train for the last year and a half. I would walk through train cars to see if the snitching thing was happening in more than one train car, I wanted to make sure that the snitches were not just concentrated where I was. Not the case, I could go from one car almost to the end, and it would be the same thing. Average citizens, all ages, races, genders, that were part of the Civilian Spying/Snitching force.

I also during this time period interacted with some, to try to confirm either verbally or none verbally the things that I was observing, and did get the confirmations that I was seeking. Oh the concentrations that I was seeing on the trains, I have listed as 90%, but what I would really be observing is almost 100% concentrations.

At the various places that I have worked over the last year and a half. Work use to be normal and steady before this, now it's transitional, and variety based. The system can keep you unemployed, or push you into specific jobs that it wants you to be pushed into. It can make sure you are on contact vs fully employed, or other things. Just let's say that when people say that the system is keeping them out of a job, or they are blacklisted, it's not a joke. It's hard to imagine how it can happen, in a democratic society, but that is just the joke, about this so called democratic society.

Anyways. Every job that I have had has had snitches. I can tell you at 2 out of 4 locations that every co-worker on my level was snitching. The 4th location I was not there long enough to make an accurate observation, what I did see was right up there however. Two of the jobs were for smaller companies, but again the training classes were 100% filled with co-workers who were Civilian Spies/Snitches.

I have spoken to people who have advised that it's the government, others who think this is just another McCarthyism, others who think that the snitching is localised to where they work, they don't get to see what I saw and experienced as a target. Eg. That this is global and not just localised, another assured me it's normal and this happens in others countries, as well. (Yeah, good to know.)

At one job where I worked, we had international students, from various places around the globe, and again they were snitches. I can only assume that this is what is happening in their countries as well, or they learnt the snitching to be part of this exchange program.


[b]Vibrating/Pulsating Floors[/b]


Other experiences. With the vibrating floors, it almost feels like a mini power generator is making the floors pulsate/vibrate. I know that sounds weird, at work right, all jobs? If I was not experiencing it, I would think it was just out there. However I like to confirm what I am experiencing, so I got feedback from others.

At one job where this happened. Not only would the floors vibrate, but when this would happen, we had this glass that was sort of like frosted glass, but it would shake, and you could visually see it. I also would get co-workers to confirm what was happening with the vibrations or ask questions as to what was making it happen. There were people that were very aware of what was going on, and well... (I will leave it at that.)

The other job, I was not there long enough to make too many observations. The shaking thing was happening, but I think based on what was happening it was affecting the persons beside me just as much. We would have moments, where we would have to stand up at the exact same times, (due to the intensity of the shaking floors) and once I made eye contact with the person beside when this happened and the person was like, "I just don't want to know." I left it at that, but it was one of those things.

Another job this happened in the training class, and I thought it was just me at first, but it's not. The whole training class was experiencing this. That was and is the part that I just can't wrap my mind around. As a target you are like, it's just me, no one else knows what's going on, that's why we must expose this, but that's wrong. Some people do know what is going on, and when I say some people, I believe a large majority of some people.

People know some of the stuff that is going on. Most times they don't think that I do. (I don't feel that I can go into more details here.) However with the vibrating floors, they were falling asleep and not loving the heat, it's funny for me it was a break from my apartment which on any given day had to be 10 times worst than what was happening there.

Another time when this was happening at said job, one of the co-workers showed me that when it happens, you just stand up, like this. (That's the part where you can't actually pretend that they don't know what's happening, but you also can't ask any questions, or rather, I just choose not to.) There was more, but I don't want to go into too much of this.

The other job, I really don't remember much outside of the snitching. I was there way too briefly to observe much outside of that.


[b]Other Targets[/b]

Other things. At one job, I mentioned that there was another person who was also a target. I think I have blogged about some aspects of that before, if not then I will leave out the details in this post. However at that same job there was a third person there, and I was starting to suspect that stuff was ongoing with this person, but this person was really scared a lot of the time, however there was a specific instance, that lead me to this belief.

Along the way as a target, I have told you about some of my conversations with the police officers, some helpful some not.

Also as far as finding other targets, I mentioned the person at the one job, also the woman who was apartment hunting when I was, and she was experiencing the same stuff.

People that I worked with, one person had to sell their business and move into a below ground apartment. I believe that had to do with the electromagnetic harassment. Also this person would refer to the weird end of the world stuff that was happening.

People that I worked with that I know were forced to take part in what was going on, one person looked scared out of his mind as I saw him participating, very much against his will.

People that I am associated with, one person was going through similar stuff, and was complaining about it, years before I even realised it was ongoing in my life.
(Yes I did think this person was a little bit off at the time, I mean this person was saying that people were coming into the house and changing stuff around. It sounded crazy and at the time, I just thought the person maybe was mistaken, but I did leave an open mind. Now I see that this happens to more people than I realise. This person is also now getting electronically harassed.)

There are other things, but you get to the stage where you are like, it's not just me. This has been the hardest part to wrap my mind around. It's not just me. Even when I first came online and found out about Gang Stalking, I was like wow this happens to other people?
What I am seeing and experiencing offline, is a much more common phenomenon, much more widespread, and much more awareness. The Civilian Spies know they are Civilian Spies, some realise exactly what's going on, some don't know, or don't seem to realise how widespread this is. There seems to be quite a few people being kept in line this way, controlled this way, conformed this way.

If you are not aware of it, it will sound crazy to you, it would have sounded crazy to me, but you have to experience it to believe it.

Rumours, and the reason that they seem to like the system. They are all connected. That means that if you are a target and person A says something about you, that information even if and when it's false can go out throughout the whole Civilian Spy/Snitch system. You might never hear back what is being said, but everyone else does and the zombies will act on that information, true or not true. Remember the following articles.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/14/news/korea.php

(Did anyone ever stop to wonder how information about this person in a few short weeks made it out to his school, work, community so much so that he had to quit his school, job, and his family had to move?)

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB116855242776974364-OeszoAs0Sa3YsO80IOEwzj7Vfg8_20080112.html?mod=blogs

[quote][b]The digital age allows critics to quickly find a fair amount of information about their targets.[/b] One day last November, at about 11:30 a.m., a blog focused on making New York streets more bike-friendly posted the license plate number of an SUV driver who allegedly accelerated from a dead stop to hit a bicycle blocking his way.

At 1:16 p.m., someone posted the registration information for the license plate, including the SUV owner's name and address. (The editor of the blog thinks the poster got the information from someone who had access to a license-plate look-up service, available to lawyers, private investigators and police.) At 1:31 p.m., another person added the owner's occupation, his business's name and his title. Ten minutes later, a user posted a link to an aerial photo of the owner's house. Within another hour, the posting also included the accused's picture and email address.

The SUV's owner, Ian Goldman, the chief executive of Celerant Technology Corp. in the New York City borough of Staten Island, declined to comment for this article. According to an email exchange posted on the blog, Mr. Goldman said that he had lent the vehicle in question to a relative with "an urgent medical situation" and that he was not aware of any incident. The alleged victim has decided to drop the matter since the damage to the bicycle, which he was standing next to at the time, was under $20. Last month, Aaron Naparstek, editor of the blog, says he removed Mr. Goldman's home and email addresses from the site after receiving a "lawyerly cease and desist" email asking that the whole posting be deleted.
[/quote]


Again these people are organised, the above two examples are just a few of many. Other examples of how this information network works and how fast it travels. Between cellphone, text messaging and what have you, these people are and can be more aware of your life than you are.

In my own situation I have seen rumours start in the workplace, and I can tell you that people along the way, know your business, true or not true. The other thing is, if you are a target and not a part of this snitch network, you often times are out of the loop and will not hear stuff back, or at all. You might never have a clue about what is being said or put out there about you, and thus have no way to defend yourself. The other thing that I find humorous somewhat, is that the Snitches then expect you to know what is being said about you, and feel justified in their actions that they take.

Eg. My most recent job, my P.A.M. I realised was starting one rumour after another, and what I did figure out, I tried to correct, but to no avail. People on the Snitch network of social friends, believe and trust other snitches. Why should they not, they are all the same thing. So really after figuring out that there was something afoot, and trying to get it corrected, I just gave up, because at the end of the day, people will believe what they want to believe. It's a wasteful process. Doesn't mean you can't try, but just realise what you are dealing with.

So you have at the end of the day, a society that is built on secrecy, people will cover things up, and they will keep their mouths shut for years, open secrets that are not really secrets. When they come out, you are almost amazed that they stayed covered up for so long but they did. The nice thing is sometimes these things do come out, but from what I have seen it often does not change things and these people just learn to cover their tracks better.

Eg. Children being abused by Priests, have you truly ever wondered how that was just not talked about, and yet so many people knew and there were so many victims, yet it remained a secret for how many decades?

Child sexual abuse, happens to so many apparently, but this was also something that was not discussed or talked about.

You would think this new openness would change all this stuff right? All that has happened with the church thing is that new cases now have to go through the Church before they can be prosecuted, now you can't get at them locally, it has to go through the Vatican first. Now it's easier to get away with molesting young kids. Also the church routinely let's Priest hold up at or around the Vatican in Rome, for sanctuary.

Molesters now use online services to group molest children, and in the digital age, parents are not smarter or more careful with their children. The predators get smarter and society seems to think that because this stuff is out in the open, they no longer have to have their guards up. Don't anyone wonder how they can have hundreds of thousands of kids in pictures, in poses, doing stuff, where are the parents? Where is the guard that society is now suppose to be on?

Kids are still molested in their homes, and in many cases the conspiracy of silence still continues. Cause that's what society is good at.

Civilian Spies, have been around for over a hundred years, snitches go back far into history. Even as this gets exposed, and you realise like I have on some level that it's not just me. It won't change this. I mean for a time it will, but only long enough to teach these people how to better cover their darkness.

Control, conformity, corruption can happen out in public and that is the best place for it. We have a society of secrecy happening, if you don't know, you likely will not believe, I know I could not have a year and a half ago, I would have argued it into the ground. Even now that I know or realise on some level, it's hard to deal with. There is not a day that I don't shake my head, and wonder how they can go along with it. I know the answer in many ways, fear, power, conformity, fitting in, and ofcourse the secrecy of it all. That silence that let's you be a part of something great, and the penalty for revealing what you know. Be it being socially annexed, or also Gang Stalked and Electronically Harassed. It's just another society where you know the rules, spoken or unspoken. First rule of stalk club, you don't talk about stalk club, second rule of stalk club, you don't talk about stalk club.


Anyways that's the post.

Mark is right when he says it's not a subset of society, but I don't know if he realises that this seems to be just how society is. The ones that are not in the know, really don't know. I didn't. The ones that do know, know how to keep their mouths shut, and they don't step out of line.

You have smaller group examples of this, the military and hazing, churches and cults stalking people who leave, other subsets of society where secrecy is a must, but then there is society, where it's a society of secrecy. Even if and when this get's exposed and talked about, the light will not shine for very long, these people can cover their darkness so well, because they put it out there almost right into the open. That's the weird part that I understand on one level, but still can't come to terms with on another.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home