Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Worlds

I was watching some videos the other day about how sound affects us, and I remember that at the end of one of the videos it was saying, this world is ending, let's create new worlds.
Wouldn't that be cool creating new worlds with sound?

Anyways this post is mostly a fluff post. Not too Gang Stalking Related. Well it is sort of because, I was remembering when my Gang Stalking first started. I was really unhappy, bored consistently, and I had by that stage been putting up with about 7 years of workplace mobbing by that time. It had taken a bit of a toll.

Anyways my energy levels were not at a high point then, and that is when this seems to have had it's zenith into my life. I think this robs you of so much if you let it, and I think in some ways you can begin to change this.

Recently I have had to accept so much weird stuff. Gang Stalking, Government creepiness, the world inching to a one world government with civilian spies already in place in most countries around the world.

I have also come to the acceptance that wither we want to believe it or not, we really at times do
live in two worlds. That's hard to fathom. Even if you see it you would hardly believe it, but hopefully in time in your heart you would know it was true, even if you could not verify it in any other way.

That got me thinking about movies with space and time travel, like terminator and Kyle who travels across time for Sarah. Ofcourse if time is not linear, then he really didn't travel across time, in the traditional sense. It also got me thinking about Dracula.

That movie was great. I mean here is a prince who fights this great battle, only to have his love die, and then he manipulates time and chance to find her again, a chance for them to be together again, only to have it fail, and have her end up with some insipid dude. (No offense to the keeneu Reeves character.)

I think that movie was great and I think if I was going to write a part two to that movie, I would have the roles reversed. I would have a lady waiting for her prince. On the eve of a great battle he falls. Sword in hand, his horse fails and he falls. She senses his death and her heart dies, she grieves for him across time and space, her cries are so loud, and so compelling. He also makes a promise to come back to her, even as he is dying he knows he will come back to her.

The universe hears his promise and her prayers, or whatever happens when a great love is unfulfilled. I think it would be something like the seal song, love's divine. "Then the rainstorm came, over meAnd I felt my spirit breakI had lost all of my, belief you seeAnd realized my mistakeBut time threw a prayer, to meAnd all around me became still

I need love, love's divinePlease forgive me now I see that I've been blindGive me love, love is what I need to help me know my name

Through the rainstorm came sanctuaryAnd I felt my spirit flyI had found all of my realityI realize what it takes

'Cause I need love, love's divinePlease forgive me now I see that I've been blindGive me love, love is what I need to help me know my name

Oh I, don't bet (don't bend), don't break (don't break) Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake 'Cause love can help me know my name

Well I try to say there's nothing wrongBut inside I felt me lying all alongBut the message here was plain to see Believe me."

I think I would include the scene where Dracula bids Mina to remember and she remembers and cries the diamond tear, that was really cool. Her heart died when she thought he was dead, and would not return to her. http://youtube.com/watch?v=klor7Qr6c3g&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zwqCQl-jCBU&feature=related

I think in part two they would get to have that great mind link thing, like Mina and Dracula did. I can't think what the ladies name would be, but I would have the prince be Aton, Alex, or Adam, or something like that, since Mina has four letters ending in an A. I would like to make the prince for part two be fair and blue to contrast the dark look of Dracula character of part one.

Ofcourse since the world does not believe in happy endings, I suppose that part two will not work out any better than Dracula part one did. That's a shame, you would think that travelling across time, and the universe giving a second chance for happiness, for two people who grieved and loved each other would work out. Again Mina could have just walked away from her friends and been with her prince, but she choose a different path. Maybe part two should have a different ending.

Anyways, other movie that I liked that dealt with time travel, was forbidden kingdom. Vampire movies were sort of last season. This season if you have to see something, I suggest you see The Forbidden Kingdom. Jet Li, Jackie Chan, action packed can I say anything else? It also deals with the mystical, and it's amazing. I am a total Jet Li fan. That movie kicked ass, and I had so much fun seeing it. Worth seeing again.

It's about an monkey king, who loses his weapon, and a traveller must return it, it also has immortals, and a young sparrow looking for vengeance. The movie also goes between two worlds. It has this cool chick, who has this wicked whip thing, and her hair does the same thing. (She is a little bit bitter and does trust the words or promises of men, because they lie, but the chick can hold her own.) She was cool. All the characters were amazing.

Visually it reminded me of the movie hero, and crouching tiger hidden dragon. From start to finish is was amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to see part two. There has to be a part two. A movie that good has to have a second part to it. I am almost sure it will. (I hope the whip chick is back for part two if they do.)

So in continuing with my theme about being in two worlds at once, when one world ends, then you just create another. We are these powerful spiritual creatures, that is part of this lie that the world does not want us to wake up to. We are on these amazing journeys, and we have so much potential if we let ourselves.

For the first time in a long time, I am really happy, my energy levels have been getting back to what they were before the Gang Stalking thing. I am more in tune with myself. My dream world and my waking world. Before it was like a lot of the stuff that I would dream, I would not fully remember because I was so distracted by the Gang Stalking, Electronic Harassment torture stuff. Now that I am less distracted, I am a bit more in tune with my dream world and waking world. We travel in dreams, and often live out what we will do in the real world. Stuff is decided in dreams before they are accomplished in the real world. You can have spirit wolrds, that no one can hear touch or feel, but other spiritual beings. Promises can be made it the spirit world, and they can also be broken, just like in the real world. Path can be created, forgotten, and even abandoned.

The nice thing however is that we are not just passive beings on these paths, we are powerful creators, with a fully active say to what happens, and the choices we make. That is the neat thing that I am discovering, and I feel more hopeful than I have in a really long time, because I now know that, when one world ends, you simply create another.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home