Gang Stalking

A upto date blog about my adventures with gangstalking. This is my way of sharing with the world what gang stalking is really like. Some helpful books. Gang Stalking Books Mobbing Books

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Been there.

Been there, done that. This whole Gang Stalking thing should seem really alien to me, but it doesn't. I don't mean Gang Stalking specifically, but being persecuted, sort of excluded, maybe tortured, it all seems so familiar, and some days I sit and think, been there, done that, probably will do it again.

Which leaves me to wondering, if I really have been there, done that, what was the point, and what is the point of this? Do we really choose these paths? These lives, these destinies? I already told you recently that I do now believe that we exist over and over again. If so then why, and do we really choose these paths? I mean is this torture, persecution something that I would really choose, that anyone would really choose? On a conscience level, I would hope not, but on a subconscious level is there something to be gained? Is there some sort of spiritual growth, and understanding to be had from a life like this? Why are there so many character similarities in the people that are going through these experiences?

I've had these thoughts on the brain a little bit, maybe a lot lately. Not saying that I have any answers, but I am asking the questions again, which is something that I had stopped doing with the whole Gang Stalking thing. I mean state torture, does not put you in the mood for quarrying all things cosmic, maybe something about being electronically fried that just ruins the mood. Anyways, it's an interesting quarry, for those of us in this situation, with a belief in higher things, why are we going through this? Did some part of us choose some parts of this, if not on a conscience level, then on a subconscious level?

Are we destined to repeat these types of experiences in some capacity, do they really help us grow? Again don't have the answers, just the questions.

I was at a park the other day, and I was actually enjoying myself, it as a large space, so my encounters with snitches were minimal, and people seemed to be more concerned with walking dogs, playing sports, taking their kids to swing, normal stuff people use to do, and still do, but they seemed for the most part to be more into that, than any noticeable citizen stalker following me around. It was nice, anyways. I came to this spot and this dog was doing a pointer pose, you know here they put one foot up, and then point. The dog had the pointer pose directed at a squirrel. The squirrel didn't notice, but me and a few other people did. The squirrel was just innocently foraging for whatever, meanwhile the dog, clearly had other things in mind. Much like us, and the government that is trying to destroy us.

The dog did this for several minutes all the while drawing closer to it's target, while the smaller creature sat there unaware. Anyways by this time a bit of a crowd had gathered to see the fate of the squirrel. At one point it looked like it was headed safely up the tree, but then came back, as the predator drew closer, all the while I am thinking, why don't I do something. I mean I wanted to help the squirrel, but it was almost like you had to wait and let it play itself out. However I did try to do subtle little things to get it's attention, little noises, telepathic communication, (didn't work.), visualization, anything to get the squirrel up the tree, without interfering. I am sure some of our stalkers feel the same way at times. It was like being in one of those nature shows. I am sure most people wanted the squirrel to escape, but I am sure some wanted it to meet the other fate, anyways at the moment to dog got close enough to pouch, just as it was about to pounce a noisy large vehicle from the street drove by, broke the suspended animation silence and saved the squirrel. It ran up the tree the way I had tried picture it.
Still I walked away, wondering why I had not just thrown something at it? However we all stood there, even as I stood there, I was like why don't I just do this or that, but a part of me had to just let it play itself out, but even then I knew I could try to will the outcome, and visualise the squirrel being safe, and try to get it's attention is subtle ways to steer it out of danger, but I still don't understand why I didn't just throw something?

I think the same suspended animation at times holds the human conscience in it's place. We know we should do something about this creepy future world enslavement that is slowly coming forth, but something holds us in place. we try to do what we can in subtle ways, but we don't do anything outlandish, that would save the squirrel, but we try to get it's attention, but no heavy interference. I don't think the loud vehicle that drove by just before the dog pounced was an accident. I think it was part of the collective will. Even if we did not warn it openly, we could hope for it's escape, visualise it safely up the tree, hope that something would come along and save it, and so something did. Even if you can't always do it openly, there can be subtle ways to shape human destiny, or help it along.

At this stage I don't know if I should tell you about some of the stuff that I have been reading or do a separate post. Hum?

Well been reading about Reincarnation. From the latest book, which I enjoyed, I learnt about matter being able to appear out of nowhere and go back there again. I was reminded that past, present and future do not happen separately on the continuum, but happen simultaneously, or something similar.

There was one quote that really caught my eye.
http://cotu.nomadlife.org/past/2004_12_01_archive.aspx

The author is talking about Reincarnation, why he can't quite believe it, but can't quite dismiss it either. He says:

[quote]"Even though I immediately sensed that the 'sign' wasn't what it seemed, it was years before I came to see it the way I still do. For some reason, I was given this gift, this weird, irrefutable demonstration that there is a more to the world than its surface. That whatever we're all about, whatever the universe is, it is far more than just some empty, mechanical, material machine. There is some. . . force out there, something beyond knowing, that we can nonetheless--on some level--feel, and see and interact with. My petty life, and all my personal concerns, in some way connected up with something so big, so far beyond myself, that it could choreograph a little performance like that tailored perfectly to what was going on in the mind of one confused kid."[/quote]

What does this have to do with Gang Stalking, it's the whole of why we are here, why we are having this experience, why some of us have even made it this far, and where do we go from here. Why other will get the right search term to lead them to the concept of Gang Stalking and others won't. Why others will connect all the dots in time, and others won't. How we are going to figure this out. I don't think I would have gotten here with just logic alone, when I did, I checked the facts, rechecked, removed what did not fit, looked for other answers, but some of the times I found the path best guided was when I reached out to a higher source, force, a power within, without, whatever you believe.

I think I have been here, I think I have done this, or something similar, I probably will again. I am asking the questions however, as to why, what my purpose is, and how I can do what I am meant to do, in this moment.

Just some stuff that I thought might be nice to share.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home